WD DoW on fictional characters

BG was messaging Fatal and asking for a truce so he wouldn't take any damage while everyone else burns. Very honorable. 

You and someone else were trying to make a deal with Fatal to not attack each other. He said yous were dreaming if you thought he'd just sit back while you beat down other D1 members. I guess you were scared of the incoming nukes.

About BG, I'm chasing the PM's they were sending.

You talk So much BS, and you lie so much that you can't even keep up with your own lies. From one post to another you even change your story, but I wanted you to see them side by side so you couldn't back pedal or make excuse.

So yet again I call BS, and I've already stated in last post how and as such! Your nothing more than an imature, lying, PoS!

I wish you would chase down the pm's, I want you to post them right here so everyone can see your a fricken lying $&! PoS! I can't wait, to make you look like the rambling fool your making yourself out to be. And once you post yours I'll post mine, then we'll see if they match and which one of you are lying, then Admin and the powers that be can deal with you!

About the avengers and the rest of your back stepping, contradicting, running off with the mouth full of BS post.....STFU already, your so happy to see everyone come in on the avengers and when the tables turn you want to complain that they focused all their power on D1. Then you want to make excuses that all but Fata1 were noobs as the reason they got beat down. When in reality D1 has several good fighters at least a dozen.

The fact is they got beat because D1 made the mistake of going against TA and FF together with most only having 10 mil WC, or less. Members in D1 also did dirt spy ops with disregard that the other members of D1 would suffer retribution even though they were told that, their actions would result in the same thing. Personnaly, I think the Gov of D1 owes their AA an apology.

Have you ever stopped for one second to reread your BS, do you not have a life or better things to do then come on here and try to cause problems and tell lies? You are so ridiculous, its not even funny!

And have you ever thought that people of TE don't agree with you, or agree with the pilling on of the avengers? Well let me tell you I don't and I've talked with several other people in other alliances that don't either.

Now I'll wait patiently for those altered messages so I can get some due justice;)

BG Edited by Burning Glory

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You talk So much BS, and you lie so much that you can't even keep up with your own lies. From one post to another you even change your story, but I wanted you to see them side by side so you couldn't back pedal or make excuse.

So yet again I call BS, and I've already stated in last post how and as such! Your nothing more than an imature, lying, PoS!

I wish you would chase down the pm's, I want you to post them right here so everyone can see your a fricken lying $&! PoS! I can't wait, to make you look like the rambling fool your making yourself out to be. And once you post yours I'll post mine, then we'll see if they match and which one of you are lying, then Admin and the powers that be can deal with you!

About the avengers and the rest of your back stepping, contradicting, running off with the mouth full of BS post.....STFU already, your so happy to see everyone come in on the avengers and when the tables turn you want to complain that they focused all their power on D1. Then you want to make excuses that all but Fata1 were noobs as the reason they got beat down. When in reality D1 has several good fighters at least a dozen.

The fact is they got beat because D1 made the mistake of going against TA and FF together with most only having 10 mil WC, or less. Members in D1 also did dirt spy ops with disregard that the other members of D1 would suffer retribution even though they were told that, their actions would result in the same thing. Personnaly, I think the Gov of D1 owes their AA an apology.

Have you ever stopped for one second to reread your BS, do you not have a life or better things to do then come on here and try to cause problems and tell lies? You are so ridiculous, its not even funny!

And have you ever thought that people of TE don't agree with you, or agree with the pilling on of the avengers? Well let me tell you I don't and I've talked with several other people in other alliances that don't either.

Now I'll wait patiently for those altered messages so I can get some due justice;)

BG

Saying I'm a liar doesn't make it true. You should try showing your own evidence to support your accusations. You've been accusing me of lying even after i dropped logs proving Stevie was telling D1 they were hitting OP and I'm still a liar. All they can show is edited logs and call it real logs. All I've seen you do is throw around accusations without anything to support it.

This is beyond ridiculous, DT. Please stop; I'm embarrassed for you.

If you don't like what I'm saying then put me on your ignore list. I might do the same since you're only capable of contributing childish remarks.

Saying I'm a liar doesn't make it true. You should try showing your own evidence to support your accusations. You've been accusing me of lying even after i dropped logs proving Stevie was telling D1 they were hitting OP and I'm still a liar. All they can show is edited logs and call it real logs. All I've seen you do is throw around accusations without anything to support it.

If you don't like what I'm saying then put me on your ignore list. I might do the same since you're only capable of contributing childish remarks.

:psyduck:  :psyduck:  :psyduck:  :psyduck:  :psyduck:

:rolleyes:

Do you actually ever shut up? Or does the same tired lines keep coming out your mouth? You have a major issue with Avengers cool whatever. Do your fucking talking on the battlefield I can safely say myself and others are tired of seeing and having to read thag bullshit you put.

Do you actually ever shut up? Or does the same tired lines keep coming out your mouth? You have a major issue with Avengers cool whatever. Do your !@#$@#$ talking on the battlefield I can safely say myself and others are tired of seeing and having to read thag !@#$%^&* you put.

Like i said if it bothers you so much then ignore me. Its not like you're able to contribute anything of value, I mean for starters I've never seen anything remotely interesting from a Citadel member, just mockery of others when the opportunity arises.

Like i said if it bothers you so much then ignore me. Its not like you're able to contribute anything of value, I mean for starters I've never seen anything remotely interesting from a Citadel member, just mockery of others when the opportunity arises.

Mainly because we stay off the OWF because you post long walls of shit about how you hate each and every alliance so please tell me more. 

In case people like stats:

Avengers:                                  23 Nations     318,792 NS
War Doves, Defcon 1, Misfits:   71 Nations     613, 446 NS     

Good luck to all three of our opponents.

If I only grouped all three alliances together after 4 days of war, the stats would be deceptive. Here is an update on damage done to the 4 alliances since War Doves hit us:

Avengers: ~28k NS lost
Defcon 1: ~106k NS lost
Misfits: ~700 NS lost (most of these wars expired a few days ago)
War Doves: ~42k NS lost

Hahahahaahahahaha.

Do you fine sir thing that we in Citadel are bunch of fat kids sitting in grandma's basement all day watching Anime and posting walls of text in an online game?

You'd be much suprised to see our contribution to TE, we don't go around posting it  OWF. Real diplomacy and real deals are  done on IRC and via PM, you here are wasting your time while things are already being decided out of your control. 

I'd like to see you contribute to this game, make a nation and show us what you are made of and someone will actualy consider you seriously.

And best of luck to WD and AVG fighting, 

Edited by Kinez133

Mainly because we stay off the OWF because you post long walls of !@#$ about how you hate each and every alliance so please tell me more. 

I should blame myself for responding to the trolls.

Hahahahaahahahaha.

Do you fine sir thing that we in Citadel are bunch of fat kids sitting in grandma's basement all day watching Anime and posting walls of text in an online game?

You'd be much suprised to see our contribution to TE, we don't go around posting it  OWF. Real diplomacy and real deals are  done on IRC and via PM, you here are wasting your time while things are already being decided out of your control. 

I'd like to see you contribute to this game, make a nation and show us what you are made of and someone will actualy consider you seriously.

And best of luck to WD and AVG fighting, 

Diplomacy and deals being made tells me everything i need to know about Citadel. I've always considered you guys a group of whining cry babies, that's all i ever see you do on the owf.

I should blame myself for responding to the trolls.

Diplomacy and deals being made tells me everything i need to know about Citadel. I've always considered you guys a group of whining cry babies, that's all i ever see you do on the owf.

Hahahahahaha we are about as far as you can get from cry babies. We don't need to do our talking and diplomacy on the owf. Stops us from having to put up with the trolls in the threads. It's so much nicer that way.

[quotearrow-10x10.png]You'vearrow-10x10.png been accusing me of lying even after i dropped LOGSarrow-10x10.png proving Stevie was telling D1 they were hitting OP and I'm still a liar.[/quotearrow-10x10.png]

You have a PM from cowboy saying that I said we are attacking OP, straight from my mouth apparantley. That is not evidence to what you are saying. Ive shown the PM convo, where OP was mentionedarrow-10x10.png once and never did I say we were attacking them. Because guess what? We werent. And you are throwing most of your eggs in to a flimsy basket here.

The fact that you got D1 all wound up on your nonsense, and that they were relying on all our offensive slotsarrow-10x10.png to be taken up so they couldnt be countered shows that it is you who is trying to scheme and work deals with other AAs etc. You got them rolled. And WD nor OP can save you. You should have listened to your freeking leader, and not given him ill advise. For goodness sake. And went for a war you could handle. WD+FF was an uphill battle as cash wise WD are well ahead of D1.

You are right we never had a NAP, thats why I said "unwritten" just friends. Non Aggression. You understand this. And especially in our first round where we did need to have each others backs we werent going after our friends. Dont be naive. If you followed the previous 2 rounds it was the logical thing to do.

Is this still going on? Stevie is terrible the end there. Second
http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000026

Does this guy work under Stevie or the biggest flag runner In existence. That is one piece of useless in this game. Glad my alliance runs to kick butt and not have a "designated flag runner" we keep it real.

Is this still going on? Stevie is terrible the end there. Second
http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000026

Does this guy work under Stevie or the biggest flag runner In existence. That is one piece of useless in this game. Glad my alliance runs to kick butt and not have a "designated flag runner" we keep it real.

Nothing to do with us sorry dude. All our guys these days have to fight or they're out. 

Okay, time for everyone to take a chill pill.  Ya'll realize it doesn't actually matter to DT if you get a logical victory in, right?  The point isn't rational debate, the point is feeding the attention addiction and you're all feeding in.  Knock it off; we (and I speak for a lot of people) are all so tired of this "everything is about Daenerys' responses" bullshit again and again in every thread in the forum.  Put it on ignore, do whatever you need to do to stop responding or you're just part of the problem.

I agree with DT because I know the jist of what is being said is the truth.

Oh don't even start pouring gas on this fire, let it burn out.

All I wanted was for one damn thread too avoid getting cluttered. :psyduck:

Oh well, I suppose it's over for now. Until next time! \o/

I'm sorry :(

We tried to end it by replying with smilies only to him but we got reported  :blush:

\o casualties and well done to WD for a good war. 

@Nick Ghostwolf - fair point, going to talk to other Avengers gov and stop feeding the troll. 

Edited by Ezeriel

I've come to the conclusion that Avengers need to lighten up a bit, and enjoy the game they're playing.  Never before have I seen such soreness and pouting in-game from an alliance that seems to do so well.  It's fun to mess with you guys and all, but the mean-spirited messages from your members get annoying after awhile.  I only post because it seems to be a trend.

Cheer up!  You did well this war. :)