Die Another Day

Baltus

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats everyone - great see that everyone seemed to have a good time :)

Also, kudos for calling it what it was - a surrender. Adds an extra touch of class that not all such announcements manage to pull off...

But admitting a defeat damages my self-conscious ego.

Does this peace also extend to me? IRON and VE let me slip away into peace mode to restock. What's going on guys? You're not going all soft are you?

Well done MI6, you guys put up a good fight and there is nothing dishonourable in surrendering to overwhelmingly stronger opponents.

Edited by Ch33kY

Congrats everyone - great see that everyone seemed to have a good time :)

Also, kudos for calling it what it was - a surrender. Adds an extra touch of class that not all such announcements manage to pull off...

I would have nuked the rest of the gov if we had pushed to call it "white peace." We fought a good war, did a lot of damage, and lost.

No harm in admitting it, no harm in surrendering to honorable opponents. 

No shame MI6. Range restricted my participation, and my only scuffle was a stagger role with Chauncey.

Umbrella did the heavy lifting, and you Sir, were an honorable opponent.

The Tywin post sounds more serious if you read it out loud with a Sean Connery accent.

The war rages on, and you guys will be sitting the rest out. A well deserved rest.

Many thanks, and congradulations, to our friends in the VE... and my new friends from Umbrella... you guys are awesome.

Thanks Lysistrata, you were a solid opponent and also fought well. I enjoyed our fight. The same goes for most of the people I fought throughout the war. This was a really fun conflict imo, but I appreciate no longer having to deal with the urge to stay up until update (at least for a little while).