Oma-Marvel D1 declares on Avengers & Fearless Fighters

Actually, D1 hitting us practically guarantees us 4 donations for next round.  :awesome:

I wouldn't go that far. They've helped towards 2 donations.

Either way, they've done damage by putting you in a vulnerable position.

Edited by Daenerys Targaryen

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the Avengers will learn the difference in time.

Your guys have spent large sums of cash on pixels to win these wars but you've been trumped by a tactic you've been very successful at doing to others. 

Tell me this again. We've lost about 38k (most of which has been from War Doves), and D1 lost a whopping 164k. Next time, know what you're up against and don't shoot yourselves in the foot. The only thing which was accomplished in this war was giving us loads of casualties and incapacitating all of the younger nations who joined D1.

Maybe you forgot this but casualties is what you get from fighting wars. Also have you forgotten that you've fought multiple alliances so gaining as much causalities as you have shouldn't be a surprise. Its also a 90 day round if you didn't know. At one point there were 29 D1 nations in anarchy and only 2 WD's for the first few days of the war so I don't think anyone in Avengers understands the concept of logic let alone facts. The stats say D1 have done more damage than WD's so quit spinning and they've fought Avengers and FF but i guess you forgot that too. The huge difference is what they've lost compared to WD's. Obviously you're new to this game but you all think you're elites now that Stevie has shown you how to build properly.

Edited by Daenerys Targaryen

Maybe you forgot this but casualties is what you get from fighting wars. Also have you forgotten that you've fought multiple alliances so gaining as much causalities as you have shouldn't be a surprise. Its also a 90 day round if you didn't know. At one point there were 29 D1 nations in anarchy and only 2 WD's for the first few days of the war so I don't think anyone in Avengers understands the concept of logic let alone facts. The stats say D1 have done more damage than WD's so quit spinning and they've fought Avengers and FF but i guess you forgot that too. The huge difference is what they've lost compared to WD's. Obviously you're new to this game but you all think you're elites now that Stevie has shown you how to build properly.

Lol. I was talking about NS lost, nothing about casualties. What stats are you looking at that show The Avengers have lost more NS from D1 than WDs? Telling me I'm new to this game shows your ignorance. I may have been playing for a few less rounds than you, but I've set two all time records in the last two rounds. I built better than you when you were in the Avengers, had more casualties, and did a lot more to teach people about the game than you ever have. The only records you've set have been most replies focusing on one person on the TE OWF. Your condescending tone to everyone who says anything contrary to your delusion is pathetic, DT. Show a bit more respect.  Your comments in every Avengers thread have done nothing to make people dislike us any more than they did before. Get over your obsession and go back into your cave. If you truly wanted to do something about us, you should have listened to your own advice: actions speak louder than words. Go take care of your 2.4 NS.

Edited by Das Blitzkrieger

Where did we get our stats from then???????????

XP: 1073

Soldiers Killed: 678,109

Soldiers Lost: 614,940

Infrastructure Destroyed: 23,439.87

Infrasturcture Lost: 5,950.49

Land Destroyed: 6,717.28

Land Lost: 2,155.80

Technology Destroyed: 2,168.76

Technology Lost: 683.94

I think this is pretty good for an alliance with 13 members.

Where did we get our stats from then???????????

XP: 1073
Soldiers Killed: 678,109
Soldiers Lost: 614,940
Infrastructure Destroyed: 23,439.87
Infrasturcture Lost: 5,950.49
Land Destroyed: 6,717.28
Land Lost: 2,155.80
Technology Destroyed: 2,168.76
Technology Lost: 683.94

I think this is pretty good for an alliance with 13 members.

Great performance thus far, Fearless Fighters.

Lol. I was talking about NS lost, nothing about casualties. What stats are you looking at that show The Avengers have lost more NS from D1 than WDs? Telling me I'm new to this game shows your ignorance. I may have been playing for a few less rounds than you, but I've set two all time records in the last two rounds. I built better than you when you were in the Avengers, had more casualties, and did a lot more to teach people about the game than you ever have. The only records you've set have been most replies focusing on one person on the TE OWF. Your condescending tone to everyone who says anything contrary to your delusion is pathetic, DT. Show a bit more respect.  Your comments in every Avengers thread have done nothing to make people dislike us any more than they did before. Get over your obsession and go back into your cave. If you truly wanted to do something about us, you should have listened to your own advice: actions speak louder than words. Go take care of your 2.4 NS.

I was also talking about NS lost too but i guess you couldn't comprehend when i stated that and you were talking about gaining casualties from D1 which is what i was responding too, i know you're slow but do try to keep up.

I haven't even heard of you until you joined Avengers and you haven't done anything worth bragging about. Avengers never will because everyone knows you can only win anything by playing dirty.

The round i played in Avengers, i wasn't building to win flags, i built to war which was obvious. I told Stevie if i did win flags, they're all his but i don't go out to win flags although i do help others if I'm asked and they're friends.  I don't play for flags, never have but I've won flags. I've helped others including Stevie win flags. So were you in a competition with me? Weren't you the flag runner who was tech heavy at the end but had no wrc? I wasn't paying attention that much as i didn't care what you or the others were doing. Why the need to even brag about what you've done? No one cares what you've won because you've only won it by playing dirty and you can't do it playing fairly.

Avengers never will because everyone knows you can only win anything by playing dirty. No one cares what you've won because you've only won it by playing dirty and you can't do it playing fairly.  

:frantic:   

:lol1:

This proves how much of a noob you really are.

Keep the crap in one thread please dear. It gets rather tiresome reading the same shit over and over. In fact it's rather embarrassing on your part when you call someone as experienced as Das a noob.

Keep the crap in one thread please dear. It gets rather tiresome reading the same !@#$ over and over. In fact it's rather embarrassing on your part when you call someone as experienced as Das a noob.

Maybe he shouldn't act like a noob then and breach basic forum rules.

Maybe he shouldn't act like a noob then and breach basic forum rules.

I was unaware of the rule that posting emoticons without accompanying words was not allowed. What saddens me more than you finding the need to make a moderation report about it is that the greatest damage you'll do to me this round won't even be in the actual game we're playing. Edited by Das Blitzkrieger

I was unaware of the rule that posting emoticons without accompanying words was not allowed. What saddens me more than you finding the need to make a moderation report about it is that the greatest damage you'll do to me this round won't even be in the actual game we're playing.

What i found even funnier was the others who came in and did the same to try to spite me. ^_^ noobs :facepalm: