Oma-Marvel D1 declares on Avengers & Fearless Fighters

While I can appreciate trying to give us a good war.

I dont see the freindly good fighting nature of sending suicide nuke nations to launch a few nukes and be bill locked or forced to reroll.

This is a 90 day round. At least have 20 mil in the bank before you try to party.

Oma-taunt, You have already purchased your limit of nuclear weapons today. Your scientists are exhausted and demand a day of rest. Come back tomorrow.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You were planning to roll OP and your leader wanted D1 to hit WD's so you could secure your dominance over everyone and have a very easy run to those flags. This is TE not SE but the Avengers will learn the difference in time.

Also the nation with the HNMS could very easily keep on top of bills to keep launching. Hes collecting daily so I assume his income is more than his bills. Your best bet is to anarchy him but even then he might be ok. If you could nuclear anarchy him then it would be challenging but you don't even have nukes on him. As for rebuilding, you'll be right if you razor his infra enough. Still going all out to help bring the Avengers down is worth it even if that is all you get to do, he deserves a medal of recognition for his sacrifice and hes doing the rest of TE a favor. I hope they can step up to the plate too and return it in some way.

I call BS!! Show your proof DT, if not stop spreading this propaganda BS..... First off if Avengers wanted to hit OP or take out OP, then they would have done so when they attacked TPC. Instead they attacked RE (lightly, not full force) and Misfits, again lightly not full force. I wont pretend like I know why but I'm sure they have there reasonings, nor will I say I agreed with it.

What I will say is what I believe, TPC is one hell of a fighting and building force. I know because I started that alliance from the ground up and know most everyone there and their capabilities. With that said, this is why I think Avengers attacked them first....to take out the real competition of TE. Again I'm not saying I agreed with their targets, but maybe they were trying to shake things up and attack different alliances.

Also let me point a few other things out that I think we're already mentioned.
First, it was obvious that no one was going to attack them, so if they didn't attack anyone and just kept growing where do you think
They would be by mid round? And how bad do you think the alliance/s they hit would of complained.
Second, everyone playing this game is given the same set up to play and start with, and everyone playing the past few rounds knows that avengers are going to build and war. So why did no one take the fight to them first.
Third, they put it out there saying they were going to attack another alliance or 2, again no one steped up to hit them.
Forth, they have all but begged someone bring the fight to them
Fifth, even though they are already waring with 3 alliances, they get hit by 35 nation alliance with 7 or 8 carrying nukes
Yet I've yet to hear a single one complain, other than to say they were lied to and basically back stabbed.

WTF would you have done if this happened to you?

You need to stop bringing up past rounds and SE into TE. The shit is getting old and no one wants to hear it again and again!

I'll be honest here, I can't stand a back stabber (I've had it happen to me playing this very game) even though I see where CB is coming from and regardless his reasoning. He should have just been up front with Avengers!! I mean WTF did it accomplish to lie and attack, they were already at war with maxed troops, and it's not like they could have got peace from anyone so there is no militarily reason for doing so. I think CB is a pretty good guy, appears to be anyway but IMO this was a BS move because of the way he did it.

since your always talking about unfair this and unfair that, Where the heck were you when FF got hit by Atlas barely past a week from the start of the round, by 3 to 1 odds and half of us not even having our TC's set up. Do you know what that does growth wise to your nation when you collect with out being set up properly, and use cash for waring VS building? Where was anyone else that "says" all the time this is unfair, blah,blah,blah?

BG

What?

Planning to roll OP? Or wanting D1 to hit WD? Care to back up your false claims?

If i was bothered i probably could get some solid proof but i don't see the need too or bother the person who has them. But in short, you told D1 you were hitting OP but it never happened and D1 hit you the following update. You were planning on hitting someone though as some of your guys held off their wonder purchases and only recently just used them on MP's. Its obvious it was going to be OP. You're not fooling no one but keep trying.

I call BS!! Show your proof DT, if not stop spreading this propaganda BS..... First off if Avengers wanted to hit OP or take out OP, then they would have done so when they attacked TPC. Instead they attacked RE (lightly, not full force) and Misfits, again lightly not full force. I wont pretend like I know why but I'm sure they have there reasonings, nor will I say I agreed with it.

What I will say is what I believe, TPC is one hell of a fighting and building force. I know because I started that alliance from the ground up and know most everyone there and their capabilities. With that said, this is why I think Avengers attacked them first....to take out the real competition of TE. Again I'm not saying I agreed with their targets, but maybe they were trying to shake things up and attack different alliances.

Also let me point a few other things out that I think we're already mentioned.
First, it was obvious that no one was going to attack them, so if they didn't attack anyone and just kept growing where do you think
They would be by mid round? And how bad do you think the alliance/s they hit would of complained.
Second, everyone playing this game is given the same set up to play and start with, and everyone playing the past few rounds knows that avengers are going to build and war. So why did no one take the fight to them first.
Third, they put it out there saying they were going to attack another alliance or 2, again no one steped up to hit them.
Forth, they have all but begged someone bring the fight to them
Fifth, even though they are already waring with 3 alliances, they get hit by 35 nation alliance with 7 or 8 carrying nukes
Yet I've yet to hear a single one complain, other than to say they were lied to and basically back stabbed.

WTF would you have done if this happened to you?

You need to stop bringing up past rounds and SE into TE. The !@#$ is getting old and no one wants to hear it again and again!

I'll be honest here, I can't stand a back stabber (I've had it happen to me playing this very game) even though I see where CB is coming from and regardless his reasoning. He should have just been up front with Avengers!! I mean WTF did it accomplish to lie and attack, they were already at war with maxed troops, and it's not like they could have got peace from anyone so there is no militarily reason for doing so. I think CB is a pretty good guy, appears to be anyway but IMO this was a BS move because of the way he did it.

since your always talking about unfair this and unfair that, Where the heck were you when FF got hit by Atlas barely past a week from the start of the round, by 3 to 1 odds and half of us not even having our TC's set up. Do you know what that does growth wise to your nation when you collect with out being set up properly, and use cash for waring VS building? Where was anyone else that "says" all the time this is unfair, blah,blah,blah?

BG

tl;dr

If i was bothered i probably could get some solid proof but i don't see the need too or bother the person who has them. But in short, you told D1 you were hitting OP but it never happened and D1 hit you the following update. You were planning on hitting someone though as some of your guys held off their wonder purchases and only recently just used them on MP's. Its obvious it was going to be OP. You're not fooling no one but keep trying.

Lol, keep dreaming, DT. 

Edited by Das Blitzkrieger

Lol, keep dreaming, DT. 

Even without viewing those messages that were exchanged, there were messages sent to Fatal about Stevie crying that OP will get to build now, its a fact that Stevie wanted D1 to hit WDs and it sounds like Cowboy may have lead yous on that for strategic reasons because at the same time hes was getting WDs to stagger. I appluad Cowboy for doing his best to keep the game balance even though he lost some friends in the process but there are many like him who put the good of the game first and that is what he did. Why would he back the strongest aa and so strong you have the stats to roll over everyone this early in the round which just makes it even more obvious what your goals are. In previous rounds Stevie has always pre warned or asked D1 to hit them or vice versa to keep D1 on his side.

Wrong. In previuos rounds d1 have decided what they want to do and we have played around them. Just like this round when cowboy was telling me who he wad attacking And I was also letting them know who we were attacking. OP wasnt on the list ok. Now they decide to flip when we are already engaged and take the big boys on.

Lol paul. stop trying to take credit.

If i was bothered i probably could get some solid proof but i don't see the need too or bother the person who has them. But in short, you told D1 you were hitting OP but it never happened and D1 hit you the following update. ********You were planning on hitting someone though as some of your guys held off their wonder purchases and only recently just used them on MP's. Its obvious it was going to be OP. You're not fooling no one but keep trying.*******
tl;dr

Again I call BS! Anyone with even half a brain can see that your lying. I mean look at your reply, it screams " I don't know what I'm talking about"! Even in your own wording you give doubt, and imply that you have no proof but this is an assumption on your part. If you have the proof, (which I know for a fact that you don't) post it.

Even without viewing those messages that were exchanged, there were messages sent to Fatal about Stevie crying that OP will get to build now, its a fact that Stevie wanted D1 to hit WDs and it sounds like Cowboy may have lead yous on that for strategic reasons because at the same time hes was getting WDs to stagger. I appluad Cowboy for doing his best to keep the game balance even though he lost some friends in the process but there are many like him who put the good of the game first and that is what he did. Why would he back the strongest aa and so strong you have the stats to roll over everyone this early in the round which just makes it even more obvious what your goals are. In previous rounds Stevie has always pre warned or asked D1 to hit them or vice versa to keep D1 on his side.

With your record of spouting off BS DT, I'm going to have to say I doubt this too. Even if Stevie did tell Fatal what "you think" he said, so what! Using your own words D1 was never asked to attack OP, you said they were asked to hit WD so what does that prove. AS I said before if Avengers wanted to hit OP they would have when they hit TPC....just like last round. You keep saying Stevie this and Stevie that, but let me point out to you that Stevie is not running avengers this round. At least not by himself. This is how I know your talking s$&!, the leaders this round were tring to shake things up, period! I believe the
reason for this is because they wanted to go a new direction, to keep avengers from being labeled so to speak.

Anyone that knows me, knows I tell it like it is, I don't BS. I believe that even though this is a game it should be played with integrity, honesty, and honorably with morality and a code of ethics. I don't believe in back stabbing for any cause, and I have the decency to tell a friend I don't agree with him/her and not back stab them. You see you don't always have to agree with someone just because your friends, for that matter you don't even have to stand behind them on something you disagree with....But you never betray a friend and you certainly never hit them from behind!

I have several friends in avengers, good friends as well as people I'd like to think of as friends, I also have several friends in Misfits, RE, Fist, WD, OP, NDO and my old brother hood TPC. This is why in our DoE In my post I stated that FF was a neutral alliance. I did not want to get involved in the Politics or the rhetoric BS on the fourms. At the same time late last round and at the start of this round I strived to make TE a better place. To many good people have quite this game because of all the BS.

Whith that said, I can tell you for a fact that OP was not on avengers hit list and that avengers never asked D1 to hit WD, I know your flat out lying or spreading things you believe with no facts to back them. Edited by Burning Glory

He reads fatalitys private messages then makes his own assumptions. he probably doesnt even read the outgoing messages. Just anything I have written to them without the context of what they sent me.

And what I complained about was that their dow on us left the door open for wd and op to come in on us at a vulnerable point.

Crying accusations suit u.

If im worried the are gonna mass nukes and hit us when we are already fighting close to a million ns. Yeah that means we must have been targeting them. Lol.

Im on my phone so its messy.

Wrong. In previuos rounds d1 have decided what they want to do and we have played around them. Just like this round when cowboy was telling me who he wad attacking And I was also letting them know who we were attacking. OP wasnt on the list ok. Now they decide to flip when we are already engaged and take the big boys on.

Lol paul. stop trying to take credit.

Big boys! ANS of 15k to 9k how do you figure?

And what I complained about was that their dow on us left the door open for wd and op to come in on us at a vulnerable point.

Crying accusations suit u.

If im worried the are gonna mass nukes and hit us when we are already fighting close to a million ns. Yeah that means we must have been targeting them. Lol.

Im on my phone so its messy.

Exactly or in other words, you're upset that Cowboy didn't stick to the plan to neutralize WD's and OP before they can challenge you.

Tell me, who else were you lining up to hit then? Or are you really going to pretend half of your nations war slots and many of them your highest ranked nations were going to sit all the wars out? Do you seriously believe anyone is going to buy your rubbish?

They dont have the quality to match wd or op or tpc.

You know what happens when they have to take a real fight? They get rolled.

D1 rolled TPC and OP together last round so what are you even talking about. An impressive feat considering all the vets in both of those alliances. D1 and WD's i thought have been matching each other lately. The round you were running D1 was the round where WDs rolled D1 twice.

After we had already fought both those AAs. (someone mentioned D1 hit TPC 6 days out of war with us)

In the last 2 rounds. We faced up to TPC WD and OP first.

Clueless. Almost at the point of ignoring.

I said in another thread. RE Jihad TPC were our targets.

We didnt even look at OP and WD. OP had fought NDO and we arent looking to go after them. WD, because Cowboy was telling me he was gonna likely hit WD+FF. Initially I wanted FF, but in one of my PMs you may have read I said nvm you can take em if you want.

Go away. You arent even on the battlefield.

Edited by StevieG

I was never running D1. I got Cowboy to make me head of FA only. And I was going to run 1 war but it didnt happen. I was busy trying to show people how to build and collect. And what to do and what not to do. Tips on fighting etc. Winningarrow-10x10.png the most casualties award by a mile even though I was stripped 500k casualties for slot filling you. That also smashed my chances of Record Attacking casualties and 2 million total casualties (in a 60 day round)

Some of us play this game for very different reasons.

After we had already fought both those AAs. (someone mentioned D1 hit TPC 6 days out of war with us)

In the last 2 rounds. We faced up to TPC WD and OP first.

Clueless. Almost at the point of ignoring.

I said in another thread. RE Jihad TPC were our targets.

We didnt even look at OP and WD. OP had fought NDO and we arent looking to go after them. WD, because Cowboy was telling me he was gonna likely hit WD+FF. Initially I wanted FF, but in one of my PMs you may have read I said nvm you can take em if you want.

Go away. You arent even on the battlefield.

Always taking the credit for D1s success as usual. haha classic!

Even if it was 6 days, you should only need enough time to get out of anarchy, build/collect and be war ready again. That war was late in the round too so the war chest levels should be decent.

I want to know whose lying. Its either you or Cowboy telling tales.

I play my part on the battlefield. A small but valuable part.

I was never running D1. I got Cowboy to make me head of FA only. And I was going to run 1 war but it didnt happen. I was busy trying to show people how to build and collect. And what to do and what not to do. Tips on fighting etc. Winningarrow-10x10.png the most casualties award by a mile even though I was stripped 500k casualties for slot filling you. That also smashed my chances of Record Attacking casualties and 2 million total casualties (in a 60 day round)

Some of us play this game for very different reasons.

You play for flags, I play to make you earn those flags. ^_^

To: Edward Snowden    From: Cowboy    DATEarrow-10x10.png: 1/20/2015 8:14:34 PM

Subject: yozer
Your bounce up got all on hold. We can do WD's tomorrows update.

To: Edward Snowden    From: Cowboy    DATEarrow-10x10.png: 1/20/2015 8:33:20 PM

If you really wanted a great edition, split your AA! Make war more even, but two strong AA's. Hell I'll give you some noobs, lol JK. Were full of them.

Split one declare on TPC, other us or WD's. Just throwing stuff out there

To: Cowboy    From: Edward Snowden    DATEarrow-10x10.png: 1/20/2015 9:15:23 PM

Subject: RE: yozer
Message: We are going to have to hit a few AAs. There are some AAs like TPC RE and Fearless Fighters who have decent nations to give us a fight.

You do what you want, but we arent gonna split up and fight each other. We are still here to WINarrow-10x10.png, but we want to have fun and make sure the noob AAs can learn how to play.

TPC RE OP etc may get smashed by us but they arent noobs and they will be back stronger.

To: Edward Snowden    From: Cowboy    DATE: 1/22/2015 6:57:23 PM

For the record were going in Sat on WD's and FF. We delayed sorta getting our grip. Nukes this early made us weak. 

Oh thanks for the recruit comments! lol 

To: Cowboy    From: Edward Snowden    DATE: 1/22/2015 6:59:41 PM

Message: Can u leave ff for us please? We hitting tonight the rest of our targets

To: Cowboy    From: Edward Snowden    DATE: 1/22/2015 10:45:52 PM

Thats as far back as my inbox/sentbox goes.

Pretty sure I wasnt asking them to do anything. He came to me.

The reference to OP is for later in the round as we will obviously fight the hardest targets you muppet.

Always taking the credit for D1s success as usual. haha classic!

Even if it was 6 days, you should only need enough time to get out of anarchy, build/collect and be war ready again. That war was late in the round too so the war chest levels should be decent.

I want to know whose lying. Its either you or Cowboy telling tales.

I play my part on the battlefield. A small but valuable part.

You play for flags, I play to make you earn those flags. ^_^

Daenarys can you please be quiet. I was in D1 when Stevie was in D1 and what you are saying is BS. It's not just in this thread either. I can't have a pleasant time reading the forums of TE anymore because nearly half of the threads are full of all your whining and complaining. Now for the sake of EVERYONE that reads the TE forums PLEASE BE QUIET AND STOP WITH THE BS. Don't even try to argue back because I won't stoop to your level of turning every thread into a whine/complaint/argument thread.

So you were going to roll one of the weakest aa's that is full of noobs but leave out stronger alliances that are full of vets? One of whom hadn't even warred yet. Seriously?

Keep trying Stevie, I know how desperate yous are to secure those donations.