if you were Dulra.....

SarahPalin

If you were Dulra.....  

167 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hime thinks cuba and rest of doombirds are his friends and would never attack him. so very delusional just like the rest of their "allies". 

http://imgur.com8TtxVRO

cverf

Hime thinks that their word is even more important when given to a rival than a buddy.

Dame Hime Themsi

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread is so full of fail I don't even know where to start.

I'm surprised OBR gave DBDC the "we will nuke this guy if he leaves" statement. Is this sort of thing even remotely common? I'm unaware of externally imposed BIBO types of policies being common.

That being said, I'm surprised people are surprised OBR is honoring that commitment.

Enderland baby ;) how r you old chum :) <3

Good Enderland

To be specific, not if he left OBR if he engaged in war with DBDC upon leaving DBDC. This was to save his nation at the time and it did. If I knew that DBDC would go slightly rabid a year and a half later I suppose I might have had to think hard about the idea, but given what we knew would happen to him if we did not take him in probably not.

Respectfully

Dame HIme Themis

This makes at least some more sense, the timing here is not immediately clear to someone stumbling onto the thread that's for sure.

Hime, its not too late to admit that your informal side deal with cuba was wrong AND that you had no right to attack a legit WTF member............

Do you realise you have committed an act of war vs WTF?

Do you realise that WTF has been unjustly attacked by dbdc for absolutely no reason and you are assisting them in this?

Ron Paul has done the honourable thing and has joined a battle on the side of the innocent and you are effectively opposing this.

Do you realise you have attacked a legit WTF MEMBER?

If you was going to attack RP you should have attacked before he joined WTF!

You have absolutely no right to attack a member of WTF. Ron Paul is a WTF member now you have absolutely no authority to hit him as it stands. Itis your fault for not attacking him before he joined WTF.

Do you realise that Ron Paul was attacked first? And he was defending himself? And you are attacking a nation for defending himself

Seriously man come on!!!!!!!!

Hime! Seriously! Come on now man....

Personally i would invite any friends of WTF to declare war on OBR nations immediately

Edit: what ?

Spelt is a word lol I am lost :)

Oh, sorry. I'm American, where the language is pronounced correctly and not quite as lame...

(Edit: I like your sig. Does wearing it make you feel good?)

Hime for worst poster 2015

Nobody on Bob will ever compare to you, Tywin.

Edited by Fox Fire

Hime, its not too late to admit that your informal side deal with cuba was wrong AND that you had no right to attack a legit WTF member............

Do you realise that WTF has been unjustly attacked by dbdc for absolutely no reason and you are assisting them in this?

Ron Paul has done the honourable thing and has joined a battle on the side of the innocent and you are effectively opposing this.

You have absolutely no right to attack a member of WTF. Ron Paul is a WTF member now you have absolutely no authority to hit him as it stands. Itis your fault for not attacking him before he joined WTF.

Do you realise that Ron Paul was attacked first? And he was defending himself? And you are attacking a nation for defending himself

Seriously man come on!!!!!!!!

Hime! Seriously! Come on now man....

Personally i would invite any friends of WTF to declare war on OBR nations immediately

CT

It was neither informal nor a side deal with Cuba, since you were a major reason for the deal you not only knew we had made it, but that it applied to all of DBDC that you were part of.

For you and the e-lawyers who want the 9 second rule. Since you are such grand e-lawyers, perhaps you would like to answer this little question. Was WTF at war with DBDC when RP joined? Why yes , they were. When I I join an alliance at war is that an act of war on the other alliance? Why yes it is.

First and you know this, but are being deliberately disingenuous. One RP had not committed an act of war on DBDC by sitting on none. Second, as soon as he joined WTF he committed the act of war and he was in peace mode. How and for what reason would we have declared war on him before he joined WTF at war?

RP knew that and I give him kudos for his fortitude, but given that he and we were aware of that fact we were obligated to follow through.

Dame HIme Themis

Edited by Hime Themis

CT

See, this is exactly we all know your participation is nothing but a personal vendetta. You now want WTF to expand the war because you have nothing to lose and you want your "friends" in WTF to get another large nation alliance to war with them. If they come at ME that is their choice and fair enough. You are horribly selfish and I begin to wonder if your goal is actually to get WTF destroyed.

Dame Hime Themis

CT

It was neither informal nor a side deal with Cuba, since you were a major reason for the deal you not only knew we had made it, but that it applied to all of DBDC that you were part of.

For you and the e-lawyers who want the 9 second rule. Since you are such grand e-lawyers, perhaps you would like to answer this little question. Was WTF at war with DBDC when RP joined? Why yes , they were. When I I join an alliance at war is that an act of war on the other alliance? Why yes it is.

First and you know this, but are being deliberately disingenuous. One RP had not committed an act of war on DBDC by sitting on none. Second, as soon as he joined WTF he committed the act of war and he was in peace mode. How and for what reason would we have declared war on him before he joined WTF at war?

RP knew that and I give him kudos for his fortitude, but given that he and we were aware of that fact we were obligated to follow through.

Dame HIme Themis

I would prefer you did not make threats against our friends in the Order of the Black Rose or any of the Rosular Kingdom.

Thanks.

EEjack i understand where you are coming from but the fact is that Hime has made the decision to attack WTF as so has effectively declared war on WTF. You get that right?

If WTF have any friends out there they are well within their rights to attack OBR.

Hime for the most delusional cn player ever.

8TtxVRO.jpg

cverf

Yes, it would appear to believe that a treaty is an actual treaty and that's a promise is an actual promise on Digiterra is delusional. We just never learned the tried and true Digiterra move of treatying an alliance then cancelling when things get tough.

Dame Hime Themis

EEjack i understand where you are coming from but the fact is that Hime has made the decision to attack WTF as so has effectively declared war on WTF. You get that right?

If WTF have any friends out there they are well within their rights to attack OBR.

And Old Guard would defend our friends with every resource at our disposal.

While that may not be much it will be felt.

CT

Do you realize you are repeating yourself and then quoted my response you obviously have not read?

WTF are really good people what I cannot understand is why they let YOU in with such an obvious personal vendetta that you are using to help WTF get wrecked.

Dame HIme Themis

Dame Hime Themis