if you were Dulra.....

SarahPalin

If you were Dulra.....  

167 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

CT

Right he had changed his Bio to read as it does because he was coming out of peace mode to offer aid to DBDC.

You know, what do you really want me to post your PMs to show what a disingenuous liar you are??. You were willing for me to break my word and kiss up if I attacked Cuba, you warned me not to attack RP becuas  you knew what his attack on DBDC meant.

Your insults are fine try not to be such a lying piece of crud.

Dame HIme Themis

Lol what the hell are you talking about?

I have nothing to hide! Yes i would have definately asked u to not hit RP and to hit cuba!! I wont deny that?

I am very happy for that to happen and i will post everything u sent me? Concerning cuba and his word?

You mad bro? lmao

Edited by christian trojans

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The rebel

Yup darn near cryptic.

Nation Slogan: Can't wait to nuke you.

War Reason: Call Hime, you coward

Your word on how long that has been part of his nation bio slogan, could of been there months or after being declared on as no time stamps.

But you can't dismiss the facts:

• DBDC hit first.
  • He was aware Cuba had been gunning for him for however long.
  • You said and agreed you would only attack him if he attacked first.
  • Upon being attacked by a stooge, he decide to try and cut the head off the snake that had been after him.

Spin yourself out of that, especially the third point as that is what you have categorically stated in here numerous times.

Edited by the rebel

Lol what the hell are you talking about?

I am very happy for that to happen and i will post everything u sent me? Concerning cuba and his word?

CT

Go for it, please feel to include where you suggested that I attack Cuba despite the NAP and how if I did not you would attack me. That would be good for a few laughs. Then You can publish your Skype posts showing how DBDC will roll all their allies.

Dame Hime Themis

Your word on how long that has been part of his nation bio slogan, could of been there months or after being declared on as no time stamps.

But you can't dismiss the facts:

• DBDC hit first.
  • He was aware Cuba had been gunning for him for however long.
  • You said and agreed you would only attack him if he attacked first.
  • Upon being attacked by a stooge, he decide to try and cut the head off the snake that had been after him.

Spin yourself out of that.

The Rebel

I am not going to give you privileged conversations with RP. Feel free to ask him yourself.

Dame Hime Themis

CT

Go for it, please feel to include where you suggested that I attack Cuba despite the NAP and how if I did not you would attack me. That would be good for a few laughs. Then You can publish your Skype posts showing how DBDC will roll all their allies.

Dame Hime Themis

Yes i did say that! Why would i deny it? I dont see why thats funny tbh?

Why dont you show the message where i told u to declare on me instead of RP?

I would rather fight you and let RP have a fair fight with cuba the coward.

Its a shame that Hime can not see that cuba is using hime like a cheap hooker.

It was cubas plan for this to happen. But he was probably hoping that WTF would have declared all out war on OBR so that DBDC would not have to fight alone. This is the slimy stuff cuba does to avoid a fight.

So let me get this straight, you essentially told OBR that the only way they could accept RonPaul onto their AA, a guy you were not at war with at that time, was if they promised to declare on him themselves if he subsequently departed OBR? Have I got that right?

I get that you guys have essentialy said that community standards around here can frak right off, but that is some grade A one hundred percent grain fed free range bull@#$ right there.

I'm not really shocked they tried it. I stand in utter shock that OBR folded and agreed.

That's a big enough misstep to be irrecoverable.

I mean if you consider declaring war at 11:57 and subsequently deleting all soldiers an "honorable" fight.  I suppose you think kamikaze for the sole purpose of dropping a nuke is an honorable tactic.  Ayayay, that's a stretch, even for you CT.

It all depends on context. That would be a horribly dishonorable thing to do in a duel or a fair fight. In a defensive struggle against a dishonorable attack, I'd consider it a perfectly legitimate tactic.

NO we had not even confirmed his application and flipping the bird to a group of nations who would have pounded anyway instead of reaching an honest agreement would have been stupid not courageous. How exactly would that have helped RP at the time? So we put up a big show, get into a war and his nation still gets pounded.

Sovereignty is a fundamental characteristic, you either exercise and defend it in every case where it is is questioned or you do not have it. It appears to me that you surrendered your sovereignty without a shot, at the previous time when you made this agreement, though we are only finding out about it now.

There are far worse things that can happen in this game than getting your nation pounded.

Edited by Sigrun Vapneir

The Rebel

I am not going to give you privileged conversations with RP. Feel free to ask him yourself.

Dame Hime Themis

Ah you missed my point 3 edit, go back have a look.

Trimm

I am going to assume you are being deliberately obtuse. Upon leaving RP was aware what the consequences of attacking DBDC were. He understood and took the courageous choice but it was a CHOICE. Hardly selling anyone out.

Dame HIme Themis

You attacked him for him purely defending himself, your "cig packet agreement" and "keeping honourable word" doesn't apply as it never happened.

You lied to him and you're lying to the public.

You have shown you can't keep a straight story and ending up contridicting yourself. That shovel I was talking about earlier you should of took the advice and stopped digging.

I'm not really shocked they tried it. I stand in utter shock that OBR folded and agreed.

It all depends on context. That would be a horribly dishonorable thing to do in a duel or a fair fight. In a defensive struggle against a dishonorable attack, I'd consider it a perfectly legitimate tactic.

Sovereignty is a fundamental characteristic, you either exercise and defend it in every case where it is is questioned or you do not have it. It appears to me that you surrendered your sovereignty without a shot, at the previous time when you made this agreement, though we are only finding out about it now.

There are far worse things that can happen in this game than getting your nation pounded.

Agree

Good Siggrun Vapneir

No,sorry it was not surrendering our sovereignty to make a promise based on the word of a friend to avoid his nation be devastated.I seem to remember some outrageous terms of peace and some outrageous demands from raiders. 

Dame Hime Themis

Ah you missed my point 3 edit, go back have a look.

You attacked him for him purely defending himself, your "cig packet agreement" and "keeping honourable word" doesn't apply as it never happened.

You lied to him and you're lying to the public.

You have shown you can't keep a straight story and ending up contridicting yourself. That shovel I was talking about earlier you should of took the advice and stopped digging.

The R%ebel

Feel free to ask him If I lied to him .

Dame Hime Themis

Hime, its not too late to admit that your informal side deal with cuba was wrong AND that you had no right to attack a WTF member............

Do you realise you have committed an act of war vs WTF?

Do you realise that WTF has been unjustly attacked by dbdc for absolutely no reason and you are assisting them in this?

Ron Paul has done the honourable thing and has joined a battle on the side of the innocent and you are effectively opposing this.

Do you realise you have attacked a legit WTF MEMBER?

If you was going to attack RP you should have attacked before he joined WTF!

You have absolutely no right to attack a member of WTF. Ron Paul is a WTF member now you have absolutely no authority to hit him as it stands. Itis your fault for not attacking him before he joined WTF.

Do you realise that Ron Paul was attacked first? And he was defending himself? And you are attacking a nation for defending himself

Seriously man come on!!!!!!!!

Hime! Seriously! Come on now man....

Personally i would invite any friends of WTF to declare war on OBR nations immediately

Edited by christian trojans

I don't need to ask your statements which are contridicting themselves throughout the thread and spin, is more than enough.

The rebel

In other words you have no interested in the truth or facts when you can spin your own manure.

Thanks it does save me the effort of bothering to talk to you.

Dame Hime Themis

The rebel

In other words you have no interested in the truth or facts when you can spin your own manure.

Dame Hime Themis

OH so if you do not like what someone has to say then u ignore then? Nice Hime! You really are falling from your pedestal today i will tell you that.

The rebel

Dame Hime Themis

Well I might get truth and facts from him as looking at all your posts in here, there is little truth and facts coming from you, just spin and contridictions.

That manure you mistake for mine, is actually where your reputation and credability is falling into.

Well I might get truth and facts from him as looking at all your posts in here, there is little truth and facts coming from you, just spin and contridictions.

That manure you mistake for mine, is actually where your reputation and credability is falling into.

The Rebel

Still not willing to actually learn are you just insults.

Dame Hime Themis

This thread is so full of fail I don't even know where to start.

I'm surprised OBR gave DBDC the "we will nuke this guy if he leaves" statement. Is this sort of thing even remotely common? I'm unaware of externally imposed BIBO types of policies being common.

That being said, I'm surprised people are surprised OBR is honoring that commitment.

This thread is so full of fail I don't even know where to start.

I'm surprised OBR gave DBDC the "we will nuke this guy if he leaves" statement. Is this sort of thing even remotely common? I'm unaware of externally imposed BIBO types of policies being common.

That being said, I'm surprised people are surprised OBR is honoring that commitment.

Good Enderland

To be specific, not if he left OBR if he engaged in war with DBDC upon leaving DBDC. This was to save his nation at the time and it did. If I knew that DBDC would go slightly rabid a year and a half later I suppose I might have had to think hard about the idea, but given what we knew would happen to him if we did not take him in probably not.

Respectfully

Dame HIme Themis