if you were Dulra.....

SarahPalin

If you were Dulra.....  

167 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I am fighting vs DBDC the most feared and the most powerful AA CN has ever seen. Seriously DBDC skills at war really are 2nd to none. A vicious, well coordinated, tight team who smash any AA they come into contact with. And RP and I are attacking them

And now the hypocrisy is complete.  You proclaimed for days/weeks how you are attacking "Cuba" not DBDC, then when it becomes convenient to you, you switch to "I am a martyr, come join me".  

This is why personal grudges lead to horrible decisions.  I have a question:  How many PMs did you send to DBDC members asking them NOT to attack you?  And how many times have you offered peace to nations you are currently warring?  And finally, did you or did you not ask TBRaiders NOT to nuke you?

I can at least get behind what Ron Paul is doing, though declaring on me specifically seems to reek of CT's involvement, otherwise there are plenty more viable targets to hit that won't cause ZI and a loss of 12k tech.  

For clarity, and I'm only going to state this once, Hime is hitting Ron Paul because DBDC wanted him dead ages ago when he left WTF to go join OBR many months ago, thinking that at some point, he would be a liability to us.  Hime assured me that it wouldn't happen and said if it did, she would nuke him herself.  Oddly enough, CT was the one who wanted Ron Paul dead, and so I voiced our dissent to OBR when he left WTF to join there.

Here we arrive to today where the prophecy has sadly fulfilled itself, and the two align themselves together against DBDC.  Unfortunately only one did it without betraying all of his friends and burning all of his bridges. 

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I reading this right?

Even if a member leaves OBR they are still subject to OBR's rules?

"Any member in good standing of the Realm of The Rose.....who determines upon due and diligent consideration to depart....free to go without penalty"

Good Dajobo

No, Special circumstance for a special situation. Though we have in the past dealt with rogues who left to attack other alliances.

Respectfully

Dame Hime Themis

Probably need to update the charter on wiki too if the above isn't still in force.

I have no real interest in your alliance or DBDC as you both reside in a range far out of reach for us but I can't help but wonder, what does an OBR member need do to resign and when do they cease to be covered by your rule?

From the outside it looks like they cant leave then join another alliance without still being subject to your rule.

I can't imagine an OBR member leaving OBR for Polaris but I can assure you if they did they'd be accountable to me, not you.
This situation would have the whole world wondering when does an OBR member cease to be under your command and at what point could they join another alliance and defend that alliance without needing your approval?

I'm confused (honestly) as to why OBR would have to promise DBDC anything in regards to what a former member did if they legitimately departed the OBR AA.  I'm even more confused as to what grounds OBR has to attack a former member if that individual left the AA in good standing.

Thank God there are some people who are blinded by the crap of dulra and are actually questioning this disgusting act!!

This is an act of war by OBR on WTF. If i was not in anarchy i would attack dulra immediately. But this is exactly what Cuba the slimy coward wants. Cuba is scared to death to fight anyone 1v1! He does everything he can to get others involved. This is cubas way of trying to drag OBR into this mess and HIME and walked right into it. If WTF were not too busy fighting DBDC they would be well within their right to counter attack OBR nations. But like i said this is what cuba would want. WTF want to save their nations to attack DBDC and so will not attack OBR nations.

Edited by christian trojans

And now the hypocrisy is complete.  You proclaimed for days/weeks how you are attacking "Cuba" not DBDC, then when it becomes convenient to you, you switch to "I am a martyr, come join me".  

This is why personal grudges lead to horrible decisions.  I have a question:  How many PMs did you send to DBDC members asking them NOT to attack you?  And how many times have you offered peace to nations you are currently warring?  And finally, did you or did you not ask TBRaiders NOT to nuke you?

I can at least get behind what Ron Paul is doing, though declaring on me specifically seems to reek of CT's involvement, otherwise there are plenty more viable targets to hit that won't cause ZI and a loss of 12k tech.  

For clarity, and I'm only going to state this once, Hime is hitting Ron Paul because DBDC wanted him dead ages ago when he left WTF to go join OBR many months ago, thinking that at some point, he would be a liability to us.  Hime assured me that it wouldn't happen and said if it did, she would nuke him herself.  Oddly enough, CT was the one who wanted Ron Paul dead, and so I voiced our dissent to OBR when he left WTF to join there.

Here we arrive to today where the prophecy has sadly fulfilled itself, and the two align themselves together against DBDC.  Unfortunately only one did it without betraying all of his friends and burning all of his bridges. 

So let me get this straight, you essentially told OBR that the only way they could accept RonPaul onto their AA, a guy you were not at war with at that time, was if they promised to declare on him themselves if he subsequently departed OBR? Have I got that right?

I get that you guys have essentialy said that community standards around here can frak right off, but that is some grade A one hundred percent grain fed free range bull@#$ right there.

"Any member in good standing of the Realm of The Rose.....who determines upon due and diligent consideration to depart....free to go without penalty"

So this attack on RP is not only a declaration of war on WTF it is also a violation of OBR's charter. Hmmmm very honourable Hime

So let me get this straight, you essentially told OBR that the only way they could accept RonPaul onto their AA, a guy you were not at war with at that time, was if they promised to declare on him themselves if he subsequently departed OBR? Have I got that right?

I get that you guys have essentialy said that community standards around here can frak right off, but that is some grade A one hundred percent grain fed free range bull@#$ right there.

agreed

No.  We wanted to hit Ron Paul when he was applying to OBR, and so we voiced objection to OBR allowing him in.  As a sign of good faith, Hime promised that if Ron Paul ever did come at us from OBR, then it would be handled.  Please at least read the part of my post where I said when happened.

So this attack on RP is not only a declaration of war on WTF it is also a violation of OBR's charter. Hmmmm very honourable Hime

It's neither, but color me shocked you can't figure that out.

I have a question:  How many PMs did you send to DBDC members asking them NOT to attack you?  And how many times have you offered peace to nations you are currently warring?  And finally, did you or did you not ask TBRaiders NOT to nuke you?

Also color me shocked you have no public answer for this, Christian Trojans.  Would you like me to answer my own questions for you (with screenshots) ?

Edited by CubaQuerida

It's not even as though Hime's gibberish about RP going to war with DBDC makes any sense. DBDC hit RP before he hit a DBDC nation.

Very Good point Sir.

So Dulra, seriously, what do you say about that??

RP was attacked by DBDC before he even attacked DBDC. He was a peaceful nation sitting in WTF and DBDC hit him.

He did not attack DBDC first. DBDC hit him first. He is well within his right to defend himself and counter attack DBDC.

In my book this gives you a good right to walk away and let RP defend himself.

Out of curiosity of wiki being out of date, went viewing the charter on their forums and low and behold the exact same phrse is on there: http://www.blackroseorder.info/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?f=325&t=3905

No.  We wanted to hit Ron Paul when he was applying to OBR, and so we voiced objection to OBR allowing him in.  As a sign of good faith, Hime promised that if Ron Paul ever did come at us from OBR, then it would be handled.  Please at least read the part of my post where I said when happened.

Oh, I did. You were not at war with RonPaul when he joined OBR, you just wanted to be. You had zero rights to him at that point, just desires.  That's all well and good, you would of course be well within your rights to hit RonPaul if he were to then leave OBR.  What you shouldn't do, what they shouldn't have let you do, is extract a promise from OBR that they themselves would hit a former member if he left their AA in good standing.  That sir does not fly, does not compute, and is utter garbage. You can cry to the heavens about how you don't care how things have been done around Bob in the past, and it will STILL be utter garbage.

It's neither, but color me shocked you can't figure that out.

Dude!! You're a coward! Just give the guy an honorable fight and deal with it. Don't be whinning to others to help you out so you don't loose your tech. I can't see how DBDC members and others see you as a leader. You're a complete $@*!% coward

Oh, I did. You were not at war with RonPaul when he joined OBR, you just wanted to be. You had zero rights to him at that point, just desires.  That's all well and good, you would of course be well within your rights to hit RonPaul if he were to then leave OBR.  What you shouldn't do, what they shouldn't have let you do, is extract a promise from OBR that they themselves would hit a former member if he left their AA in good standing.  That sir does not fly, does not compute, and is utter garbage. You can cry to the heavens about how you don't care how things have been done around Bob in the past, and it will STILL be utter garbage.

We wanted to attack an unaligned nation, yes.  Hard to believe that occurs anywhere in the Cyberverse isn't it?

Dude!! You're a coward! Just give the guy an honorable fight and deal with it. Don't be whinning to others to help you out so you don't loose your tech. I can't see how DBDC members and others see you as a leader. You're a complete $@*!% coward

I mean if you consider declaring war at 11:57 and subsequently deleting all soldiers an "honorable" fight.  I suppose you think kamikaze for the sole purpose of dropping a nuke is an honorable tactic.  Ayayay, that's a stretch, even for you CT.

Also color me shocked you have no public answer for this, Christian Trojans.  Would you like me to answer my own questions for you (with screenshots) ?

Yes Cuba i was aware that you was running around sweating and crying asking for people to attack me. Hime notified me that you asked him to attack me and he refused, DBDC members also notified me that you asked them, and also SPATR nations.

So yes i messaged them and asked them to let me fight you 1v1! Absolutely i did that. You have a real problem with a fair fight dont u.

Out of curiosity of wiki being out of date, went viewing the charter on their forums and low and behold the exact same phrse is on there: http://www.blackroseorder.info/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?f=325&t=3905

Rebel

I was unaware you were there when the request by RP was put in and I was unaware you managed to actually read the two week rule that I personally gave leave from if he stayed away from the war, I was unaware you were there when the threat to wipe out RP was made and I was unaware you were there when I had to put my word and pixels on the line for RP a person I respect. Feel free to tell us all about our rules that you have sneered at in the past it is quite educational.

Dame Hime Themis

We wanted to attack an unaligned nation, yes.  Hard to believe that occurs anywhere in the Cyberverse isn't it?

and if that unaligned nation joins an alliance before you hit them that alliance then has a duty to hit the nation for you if it leaves the AA? You're right, it's hard to believe that anyone in the cyberverse would swallow that crap.

I think I understand the agreement that was made, but it's sad that OBR would have to offer DBDC anything just to accept a member.

It's a rare form of due diligence.  It's just not common to see.  Most AA's would tell DBDC to just go fuck ourselves, and DBDC would probably just attack anyway, but we both took a diplomatic approach to it, and it was fine until 24 hours ago.

Save for the fact that once he joined OBR, he was no longer unaligned. Once he's on an AA, you've got nothing on him. Nada, zilch, zero, nothing.  If you didn't manage to hit him when he was unaligned, then you have to wait your turn for him to be unaligned again like every other raider on Bob.  That OBR would be so cowardly as to let you dictate to them what they could do to accept a new member, and what they would be OBLIGATED to you to do to him when he left, is staggering.

Yes Cuba i was aware that you was running around sweating and crying asking for people to attack me. Hime notified me that you asked him to attack me and he refused, DBDC members also notified me that you asked them, and also SPATR nations.

So yes i messaged them and asked them to let me fight you 1v1! Absolutely i did that. You have a real problem with a fair fight dont u.

Answer the questions then.

I mean if you consider declaring war at 11:57 and subsequently deleting all soldiers an "honorable" fight.  I suppose you think kamikaze for the sole purpose of dropping a nuke is an honorable tactic.  Ayayay, that's a stretch, even for you CT.

You're so ignorant xD Calling me CT lol. Coward!!!

Save for the fact that once he joined OBR, he was no longer unaligned. Once he's on an AA, you've got nothing on him. Nada, zilch, zero, nothing.  If you didn't manage to hit him when he was unaligned, then you have to wait your turn for him to be unaligned again like every other raider on Bob.  That OBR would be so cowardly as to let you dictate to them what they could do to accept a new member, and what they would be OBLIGATED to you to do to him when he left, is staggering.

Negative.  If he's still applying to the AA and they ask if we have any objections he's not "on the AA".  Either way, you're still arguing semantics.  What his status was at the time is irrelevant.  He left OBR to come hit attack DBDC.  Good for him.

That sir does not fly, does not compute, and is utter garbage.

Yep

I think I understand the agreement that was made, but it's sad that OBR would have to offer DBDC anything just to accept a member.

Dulra could easily pull out of this. He has good moral ground too.

HAHA this is exactly true bro hahaha. Mate you should have seen the screenshots i saw of him running around crying and beging for help when i attacked him lmfao. Cuba is scared todeath of a real fight and DBDC membership must be seeing this now. This is cubas way of trying to drag OBR into his fight with WTF.