if you were Dulra.....

SarahPalin

If you were Dulra.....  

167 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A different PoV, I never thought of it as a revelation at all. It's plain to anyone that actually read it:  http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/50058-crimes-of-persuasion/

To paraphrase, Article 1 says they are neutral and wont start anything, disclaim all *unprovoked* acts of war. Article 5 says that once you provoke them they own your arse. There is no way provided for anyone, once so owned, to ever be rehabilitated - which doesnt mean the Order couldnt be merciful, of course, only that there was no requirement for them to per treaty. A very nice bit of elawyering, really, and in the best meaning of the term.

Of course if they actually pushed too hard on it they would wind up with people cancelling.

Edited by Sigrun Vapneir

LMAO wow dulra,

Even if i had a low wc and was not planning to enter a war i would do this as a defensive measure..

Listen carefully, if i was in an AA who was being unjustly attacked by bullies i would change defcon, be active at updates etc etc and i would most certainly have a few tabs open. Iwould have inbox messages page open and refresh it every few seconds... others for example would be the purchase military page, deploy military and another would be a declaration page Just incase i was attacked first.

These tabs would be a defensive measure, ready for a counter attack ;)

THat is too much micro man.  Too much work and mental energy.  Bob is not worth it.