if you were Dulra.....

SarahPalin

If you were Dulra.....  

167 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The neutrals are getting their beat in, but can you blame the birds? It's a kill or be killed game. Topics from months ago show that Dulra and Cuba won't attack each other because of the destruction of their last conflict, but come on now, we see the swarm flexing and we all know Dulra is about to get jumped.

Despite the situation, heavy props to Cuba and the Doombirds for winning the game. It wasn't surprising to see the neutrals sit there like a steak dinner for 2 at Ruby Tuesday, but you guys did it and now you're taking over the top 10. If the topics are true about the game mechanics, you wouldn't have to worry about a threat to your top 10 spot unless you purposely wanted to let someone take it from you.

If you were Dulra would you bum rush these guys and chance some dignity on your way out, or just celebrate it like the violin players going down on the titanic?

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The neutrals are getting their beat in, but can you blame the birds? It's a kill or be killed game. Topics from months ago show that Dulra and Cuba won't attack each other because of the destruction of their last conflict, but come on now, we see the swarm flexing and we all know Dulra is about to get jumped.

Despite the situation, heavy props to Cuba and the Doombirds for winning the game. It wasn't surprising to see the neutrals sit there like a steak dinner for 2 at Ruby Tuesday, but you guys did it and now you're taking over the top 10. If the topics are true about the game mechanics, you wouldn't have to worry about a threat to your top 10 spot unless you purposely wanted to let someone take it from you.

If you were Dulra would you bum rush these guys and chance some dignity on your way out, or just celebrate it like the violin players going down on the titanic?

probably would just join Doombird and take out my anger one some other poor bastard, really.

Dear SarahPalin

Here is another option. Something I am well known for in the many games I play.

Trust Cuba at his word and be as vindictive as hell if he does not.

Glad we could clear that up for you. :)

Respectfully

Dame HIme Themis

No, what we need is a Black Rose/DBDC merger. The results would be hilarious.

No, what we need is a Black Rose/DBDC merger. The results would be hilarious.

Good Margrace

In darker moments with my fan club the thought has crossed my mind more than once. :)

Sadly the easy and "evil" way is just not much of a challenge.

:)

Respectfully

Dame Hime Themis

Dear SarahPalin

Respectfully

Dame HIme Themis

That may make him feel like a dick afterwards, but like someone else said on here recently: Morality is dead.I think everyone but you knows you're going to get invaded soon.

That may make him feel like a dick afterwards, but like someone else said on here recently: Morality is dead.I think everyone but you knows you're going to get invaded soon.

SarahPalin

Here is a thought you play without morality I will play with it. This is a game, my word is worth a whole lot more than my game position.

Dame Hime Themis

Dear SarahPalin

Respectfully
Dame HIme Themis

So i guess the correct answer is pray

So i guess the correct answer is pray

Lord Bagel

So I guess the correct answer is trust Cuba at his word as he must do with me and be prepared to repay a broken word if it comes. Perhaps this answer was above your pay grade to understand. :facepalm:

Hmmmmm That join DBDC idea becomes more and more appealing all the time.

Dame Hime Themis

Lord Bagel

So I guess the correct answer is trust Cuba at his word as he must do with me and be prepared to repay a broken word if it comes. Perhaps this answer was above your pay grade to understand. :facepalm:

Dame Hime Themis

Not sure you'd fit in.

Lord Bagel

Dame Hime Themis

You are trusting Cuba at his word. I won't doubt that the two of you have a very good relationship, but i think the recent SPATR spat shows that Cuba might not have as much control of DBDC as we might think. Setting aside the whole morality (for lack of a better word at this hour) of concentrating super teir nations in one alliance like that, there are serious risks involved with concentrating that much firepower in one place. Cuba is a strong leader, of which i can't argue against, but he has a pack of wild dogs on a leash. Right now they do as he says, but if a few of them gets tired of raiding defenseless neutrals and "tiny" 150k ns nations and will start to test their limits.

You are trusting Cuba at his word. I won't doubt that the two of you have a very good relationship, but i think the recent SPATR spat shows that Cuba might not have as much control of DBDC as we might think. Setting aside the whole morality (for lack of a better word at this hour) of concentrating super teir nations in one alliance like that, there are serious risks involved with concentrating that much firepower in one place. Cuba is a strong leader, of which i can't argue against, but he has a pack of wild dogs on a leash. Right now they do as he says, but if a few of them gets tired of raiding defenseless neutrals and "tiny" 150k ns nations and will start to test their limits.

I hate literally everything about this post.

My word is my bond, and my 'spat' with SPATR was a test of that word.  We told our allies that if a DOOMBIRD hit WAPA, we'd nuke them.  There is no major drama remaining between SPATR and DBDC, and it surely has nothing to do with a lack of leadership or control.  

More on topic, if I told Hime I'm not interested in war, then I mean it.  There's no reason to question it beyond that.  DBDC are not my pawns to command in some grand chess match.  We are all super tier nations with different ambitions working towards goals.