No point defending a lost cause, that makes silly threats on whole alliances.

That's why, I'm looking out for your alliance for you instead and will continue too till the day comes you decide to wonder off looking for santuary.

Yes, "join my alliance or you won't get peace" good looking out.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys skipped over my question.

No spoilers, asshole.

Well Rey obviously doesn't care for the wellbeing of the membership, so they were given a choice: be targets or go somewhere else.

Recruitment has never been my agenda.

I'm pretty sure the "wellbeing of the membership" isn't defined by NS in our little gated community, much as it never was. Our well-being is derived from the hilarity of watching mongoloid filth fume at the gates.

Which threat? The threat of defending my alliance from unprovoked attackers?

We both know you made a threat in this thread, which escalated it beyond just me and your alliance will pay the price until....how did you put it, ah a "mongoloid" atones for his threat.

Edited by the rebel

We both know you made a threat in this thread, which escalated it beyond just me and your alliance will pay the price until....how did you put it, ah a "mongoloid" atones for his threat.

I'm glad you're witty enough to use my own insult against me! That's really cool man. However, it does not make you correct, nor does it help your flimsy point.

You are nothing more than a nuclear rogue. Animalz has repeatedly attacked LPH in this and the last incarnation. Your alliance is attempting to bully me because I think poorly of the leadership, I suppose -- not really sure. You will not be getting any sort of apology, and instead will be held responsible for as long as our management staff sees fit.

You are nothing more than a nuclear rogue. Animalz has repeatedly attacked LPH in this and the last incarnation. Your alliance is attempting to bully me because I think poorly of the leadership, I suppose -- not really sure. You will not be getting any sort of apology, and instead will be held responsible for as long as our management staff sees fit.

I glad you're smart enough to know what some people are at aNiMaLz.

Your spin does not make you correct try again.

1) I attacked you as returning the favour for some people.
2) You cried here on the forums.
3) You made threats against uninvolved party's in this thread thus escalating beyond just having me to deal with.
4) You are now playing the victim card... Which is fucking hilarious.

I'm sure you can get a peaceful resolve if you apologise for your actions for the good of your alliance or you can continue crying like the victim.

Makes no difference to me, I just like giving advice to the stupid people who lack competency in leadership. Edited by the rebel

Ah, yes, "returning the favor." Who asked you to do that, again, and what was the given reason?

You haven't denied the other points, so that's good there is hope for you yet.

Who? That doesn't matter now you since turned what was going to be single round of war on you into an extended war on your entire alliance.

All because you thought you could dish out threats without consequence.

Fool.