A Final Act of Destruction

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be nice to celebrate DoD and wish them well instead of having to throw @#$% around about things involving MI6.  I mean if you're going to be super-spies or whatever, try to keep it as classy as your namesakes.  You're cordially invited to redirect all that anger to us instead; DoD has nothing to do with issues between us.

It would be nice to celebrate DoD and wish them well instead of having to throw @#$% around about things involving MI6.  I mean if you're going to be super-spies or whatever, try to keep it as classy as your namesakes.  You're cordially invited to redirect all that anger to us instead; DoD has nothing to do with issues between us.

I like you Crownguard, you're my homie from way back in the CnG days but this is quite the stretch on your part. SCY posted a cntel link that I presume is about MI6 and the DoD cancellation, bassman replied and was corrected by Rahl and Myth. There was no shitting on anyone, DoD in particular, so I really don't know what you are on about.

Best of luck to the ex-DoD as you guys move forward, it is always sad to see alliances go.

The issue involved was in taking SCY seriously and entertaining bad blood in a thread essentially hailing a departing alliance.  I find that a bit crass.  I have no issue with you or your alliance per se, but I am more inclined to give Bassman the benefit of the doubt as the relevant party.

It's ok DC.  You'll always merit a care bear stare from me anytime :).

The issue involved was in taking SCY seriously and entertaining bad blood in a thread essentially hailing a departing alliance.  I find that a bit crass.  I have no issue with you or your alliance per se, but I am more inclined to give Bassman the benefit of the doubt as the relevant party.

It's ok DC.  You'll always merit a care bear stare from me anytime :).

Then throw some shit at SCY and leave my alliance out of it :P

It's okay CG, I know where you are now and I get it. Hit me up on IRC sometime it's been too long buddy :)

[quote name="Crownguard" post="3359166" timestamp="1422238625"]

It would be nice to celebrate DoD and wish them well instead of having to throw @#$% around about things involving MI6.  I mean if you're going to be super-spies or whatever, try to keep it as classy as your namesakes.  You're cordially invited to redirect all that anger to us instead; DoD has nothing to do with issues between us.[/quote

With all due respect CG, we had been posting our condolences and well wishes to the former DOD members until the CNTEL link was posted. Please see my original post (as MOFA) lamenting the falling out we had.

Now instead of taking an opportunity for a call out, maybe it would have simply been easier to ignore it? There's enough animosity between our alliances in private, let's leave it there instead of posting it on the OWF.

That goes for any of my alliance mates who are reading this as well. This isn't the time or place.

Glad to see you disband.  You fought like &#@* this war and declared on a stupid target to avoid actually have to defend allies in a losing war.  Not a surprise from you ex-MCXA/TSO cowards.  Best decision you could've made, lol.

Ooh, I'm all ears.

Glad to see you disband.  You fought like &#@* this war and declared on a stupid target to avoid actually have to defend allies in a losing war.  Not a surprise from you ex-MCXA/TSO cowards.  Best decision you could've made, lol.

You know Steve, I like the cut of your jib.

Like I said about their best (now former) members....

NG has a pretty good track record of actually not sitting on a fence and picking a side? As for the war, TSC was misjudged by quite a few people, not only DoD.

I like to think NoR have dibs on being annoyed at DoD. I apologise if we have been rather conciliatory but a good number of us are over it. And with the AA folding, it all seems a little churlish to stick the boot in. But I guess if they have wronged others over time, get your licks in now. Just try to aim at the AA and not the members who for whatever reason ended up there. Normal service will be resumed soon. Roll LSF.

• 3 months later...