Ambition

Unknown Smurf

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly. You are a warring alliance.. aren't you?

We are a military alliance. There is a difference. Warring alliances conquer and plunder. Some here apparently make war for reasons of alleviating boredom at the expense of others. Any allegation that the New Polar Order does such things would be slanderous. We defend and protect. 

We are a military alliance. There is a difference. Warring alliances conquer and plunder. Some here apparently make war for reasons of alleviating boredom at the expense of others. Any allegation that the New Polar Order does such things would be slanderous. We defend and protect. 

So do we, by disabling our enemies. You might want to check the time-stamp on your defense doctrine, it might be expired.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

This is much more than alleviating boredom. As far as being at an expense of others...ask Pacifica whos expense they were at last year when they entered to help their allies.

This is much more than alleviating boredom. As far as being at an expense of others...ask Pacifica whos expense they were at last year when they entered to help their allies.

That's the first time that has been brought up in this thread. Very insightful.

Post edited for Mogar.  Apparently that is all it takes.

Everything is awesome.

Everything is cool when you're part of a team
Everything is awesome when we're living our dream
Edited by TBRaiders

Hey retards, XP farming would be a better way to cry and hope others take care of your problems.  Can't slot fill when the wars have been peaced.

Seems like this has nothing to do with this thread, but I guess I am a retard, so I might not be the best resource here.

OOC: The report I made is legitimate. You're not going to be deleted over it, anyway. The intention is not get you deleted. It's just a shady practice, very much tip toeing the rules. Edited by Starfox101

So do we, by disabling our enemies. You might want to check the time-stamp on your  defense doctrine, it might be expired.

Making enemies of those whom would otherwise ignore them certainly would stave off boredom for a period of time for some people it would seem. A group that makes it so its continued existence proves harmful to the entire Planet? That would appeal to a certain mentality, I suppose.

That was bad and you should feel bad.

Hahaha, I literally laughed for about 5 minutes when I read this xD

I disagree. That GoT post sums up the thread nicely.

Thanks Smurf :) I do think it's kind of fitting, if it's not taken too literally. Obviously it's next to impossible to actually win or die on Planet Bob.. but the point is kind of that, if you're going to be involved in the treaty web and it's wars (which virtually always could be avoided and solved diplomatically, making all major wars more or less equally evil, 99% of CBs are crap).. that you shouldn't do it in a 'half-measure' kind of way. Either keep your hands clean or drown them in blood. Play to dominate or don't play at all. etc etc

Morgaine & Walford should join GPA. I think their ideologies would fit in better there, and when/if they're ever attacked they'd have a much more legitimate claim to whine and complain. At least GPA truly takes no part in the game of plotting, domination, and endless cycles of war. GPA truly never tries to impose it's will on anyone. The same just can't be said for NpO, in my opinion.

Hahaha, I literally laughed for about 5 minutes when I read this xD

Thanks Smurf :) I do think it's kind of fitting, if it's not taken too literally. Obviously it's next to impossible to actually win or die on Planet Bob.. but the point is kind of that, if you're going to be involved in the treaty web and it's wars (which virtually always could be avoided and solved diplomatically, making all major wars more or less equally evil, 99% of CBs are crap).. that you shouldn't do it in a 'half-measure' kind of way. Either keep your hands clean or drown them in blood. Play to dominate or don't play at all. etc etc

Morgaine & Walford should join GPA. I think their ideologies would fit in better there, and when/if they're ever attacked they'd have a much more legitimate claim to whine and complain. At least GPA truly takes no part in the game of plotting, domination, and endless cycles of war. GPA truly never tries to impose it's will on anyone. The same just can't be said for NpO, in my opinion.

The only ones who are whinging are those who fear what they actually stand for will be exposed.

There is nothing more helpful than the suggestions from people with personality disorders, but I have already explained Why I Joined Polaris. I am quite happy where I am, thanks.

If we're exchanging suggestions, maybe NONE would be a better fit for you. if you're looking for excitement, that's the place to be.

And wasn't GPA attacked for "LOL  I dunno" at one time?

The only ones who are whinging are those who fear what they actually stand for will be exposed.

Yeah, I don't think anyone is going to buy that. We aren't the ones making these threads and going on rants. You guys are certainly the leading producers in that, and we are simple parasites, occasionally responding to humor you and/or ourselves.

There is nothing more helpful than the suggestions from people with personality disorders, but I have already explained Why I Joined Polaris. I am quite happy where I am, thanks.

[i]Borderline[/i] personality disorder, thank you very much. -_-

If we're exchanging suggestions, maybe NONE would be a better fit for you. if you're looking for excitement, that's the place to be.

For me that would be less exciting, actually. Not that I was complaining about a lack of excitement.

when/if they're ever attacked again*

happy?

Making enemies of those whom would otherwise ignore them certainly would stave off boredom for a period of time for some people it would seem. A group that makes it so its continued existence proves harmful to the entire Planet? That would appeal to a certain mentality, I suppose.

That would imply the entire planet is our enemy. Most of it is not.

GPA was 'officially' attacked for accepting Swampy as a member.  He was never actually accepted as a member but that little detail didnt seem to bother many at the time.  Nor did the fact that his preliminary acceptance as an *affilliate* was rushed as a personal favor to the attackers.

Still, there was a cb, however ridiculous, it was stated.

Yeah, I don't think anyone is going to buy that. We aren't the ones making these threads and going on rants. You guys are certainly the leading producers in that, and we are simple parasites, occasionally responding to humor you and/or ourselves.

I'm not buying your excuse for keeping this thread alive at all. So many piling on saying the same things over and over, hoping to bury the truth so that those who are lurking maybe won't see it. No, you're not laughing at all; I can almost see you balling up your little fists in anger.

You and the others wouldn't be troubling yourselves posting this unimaginative drivel [variations of "nuh-uh" "you did too" etc.] if you didn't feel compelled to do so. If you didn't care what others thought of you, you wouldn't bother to keep shoveling...whatever it is you are shoveling.

That would imply the entire planet is our enemy. Most of it is not.

Actually I was not referring to your alliance specifically, but to those who are currently in charge of setting the ever-lowering standards that dominate the Planet.

The sins that your alliance committed took place years ago, with my present alliance at its side. It set into motion a series of disasters that now see us with a population a fraction of what it was and groups such as our present enemy exploiting the consequences, feeding off the shrinking body of a once vibrant culture.

It may be reversible, maybe not. I add my voice then to those chronicling either the demise or recovery. 

We shall see.

GPA was 'officially' attacked for accepting Swampy as a member.  He was never actually accepted as a member but that little detail didnt seem to bother many at the time.  Nor did the fact that his preliminary acceptance as an *affilliate* was rushed as a personal favor to the attackers.

Still, there was a cb, however ridiculous, it was stated.

I am aware of the official reason. The real reason was because it was GPA's turn.

Actually I was not referring to your alliance specifically, but to those who are currently in charge of setting the ever-lowering standards that dominate the Planet.

The sins that your alliance committed took place years ago, with my present alliance at its side. It set into motion a series of disasters that now see us with a population a fraction of what it was and groups such as our present enemy exploiting the consequences, feeding off the shrinking body of a once vibrant culture.

It may be reversible, maybe not. I add my voice then to those chronicling either the demise or recovery. 

We shall see.

There is no demise coming. Some of us like this world to much. Heck, I even convinced my Wife to rule with me. Pacifica's numbers are pretty stable. You just need a strong recruiter group. Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

I am aware of the official reason. The real reason was because it was GPA's turn.

The real reason was because the self-appointed lords of Order, having invited the hordes of Chaos to our world, having nurtured and built them into a powerful army to be used against their enemies... needed something to keep them busy after all their real enemies had been dealt with, lest they turn on their handlers.

The real reason was because the self-appointed lords of Order, having invited the hordes of Chaos to our world, having nurtured and built them into a powerful army to be used against their enemies... needed something to keep them busy after all their real enemies had been dealt with, lest they turn on their handlers.

The hordes of Chaos were never invited by the Orders and in the old days military conflicts were often centered on keeping Chaos at bay.

Edited by Tywin Lannister