Typical Avengers Down Declaring a War on People Already at War

Lol, he got 75% of those after his peak infra in the final weak. But continue to think what you'd like.

Edit: I know because he got over 200k of them in a single war against me, in the final week.

Edited by Das Blitzkrieger

Lol, he got 75% of those after his peak infra in the final weak. But continue to think what you'd like.

Edit: I know because he got over 200k of them in a single war against me, in the final week.

75% after his peak infra. hahaha I wasn't expecting you to lie to support your bs claim. He got minimal causalities from Therm because he instantly turtled and he got minimal from Avengers because he didn't care about playing and the only one who was nuking him was DevilDog and he didn't bother to do it everyday so Fatal had to remind him. Little do you know but we were talking about this on IRC at the time. haha your pants are on fire.

Fatal didn't need to surround himself with most of the top earners either, even though Stevie asked him to join. Not everyone plays to win, there are people who actually play to support newbies (like myself) and to keep the game balanced like Fatal has. His goal that round was educating newbies, not flag running, as i said the flag running was because if he was going to teach then he better know how to build too but the flag would be a bonus if he could get D1 a flag and set an example that anyone could win a flag with the right guidance and dedication. Most of his casualties came from War Doves, not Avengers but keep pretending otherwise.

75% after his peak infra. hahaha I wasn't expecting you to lie to support your bs claim. He got minimal causalities from Therm because he instantly turtled and he got minimal from Avengers because he didn't care about playing and the only one who was nuking him was DevilDog and he didn't bother to do it everyday so Fatal had to remind him. Little do you know but we were talking about this on IRC at the time. haha your pants are on fire.

Whatever you say. I watched his casualty count boom the last week (perhaps I am misremembering and it was two weeks that was 75% since that number stuck out, but the point remains the same about having very few casualties when it actually would have effected the flag run). I never claimed that the Avengers were responsible for all of his casualties either. I wish I had taken screenshots, just to show how no tough wars were fought. You can continue to make yourself and your friend seem high and mighty, somehow superior to us (without stevie, fatal never would have come close to that flag, btw) but I'm done wasting my breath on arguing with you. Actions speak a lot louder that words, and that goes for us and the rest of TE. We'll see how the rest of the round goes, but in all honestly, all your comments have done is get us exactly what we wanted in more wars (hoepfully), so thank you for that. :)

Oh my god. You are so ignorant it is not even funny.

You are way too obsessed, and im repeating myself.

Fatality did in that round build the most flag running build ever not getting mp etc. Clue up son. D1 did take easy wars because we fought all the hard wars and had no interest in warring D1.

The majority of D1 was a paper tiger with no money to last a hard war. So they took easy ones and helped us when we were fighting the world.

We are here to fight. Put up or shut up. Oh too chicken to build a nation?

Perhaps you should try harder.

Whatever you say. I watched his casualty count boom the last week (perhaps I am misremembering and it was two weeks that was 75% since that number stuck out, but the point remains the same about having very few casualties when it actually would have effected the flag run). I never claimed that the Avengers were responsible for all of his casualties either. I wish I had taken screenshots, just to show how no tough wars were fought. You can continue to make yourself and your friend seem high and mighty, somehow superior to us (without stevie, fatal never would have come close to that flag, btw) but I'm done wasting my breath on arguing with you. Actions speak a lot louder that words, and that goes for us and the rest of TE. We'll see how the rest of the round goes, but in all honestly, all your comments have done is get us exactly what we wanted in more wars (hoepfully), so thank you for that. :)

I'm not trying to sound high and mighty, I'm just disputing you're incorrect statements and backing it with actual facts rather than just empty words. No one gets into the mill club by avoiding hard wars.

Fatal was in and out of the top 5 casualty ranks for most of the round and he had over 800k casualties after his war with War Doves. You're just playing the guessing/lying game to support your fairy tales like Stevie does. What i find amusing is that you think you could have stopped him from winning a flag. Unless you were prepared to keep him at war for weeks until he couldn't collect without being in nuclear anarchy then there wasn't much you could do about it. WD's did everything you could have possibly done by using econ ops, nukes and heavily coordinated attacks. Heck they put more damage on D1 and D1 declared the war and had better stats. You could've destroyed every pixel he had but he'd just rebuild it like nothing happened, he was the games highest earner and combined with low bills made his flag win inevitable and only dirty tactics could have ended it which were resorted to by therm. You talk of avoiding hard wars so him hitting Avengers was an easy war even though you're NS strengths all were +30k NS. You should take more time to think about you're thoughts before posting them, they're filled with so many holes its not funny but I'll expose them all for you. This is why i like these discussions, facts vs lies. :smug:

Also Fatal never asked Stevie for help and never has to this day so you should be saying Stevie needed Fatal who loaned him his own guys he was personally teaching. Logic isn't your strong point is it.

Oh my god. You are so ignorant it is not even funny.

You are way too obsessed, and im repeating myself.

Fatality did in that round build the most flag running build ever not getting mp etc. Clue up son. D1 did take easy wars because we fought all the hard wars and had no interest in warring D1.

The majority of D1 was a paper tiger with no money to last a hard war. So they took easy ones and helped us when we were fighting the world.

We are here to fight. Put up or shut up. Oh too chicken to build a nation?

Perhaps you should try harder.

Is that the new Avengers response? I'm obsessed. haha You'll have to do much better than that to get me to shut up. How about playing fairly? That is the only thing that will get me to shut up.

"Fatal did nothing" I have to ask, are you guys obsessed with Fatal? You seem to bring him up every time we talk about flag runners like he was the first to ever do it. Easy wars or bla bla bla you mean?

You're here to manipulate wars so you can safely secure flags. Look in the mirror and you'll be looking at the real flag runner.

I did fight them, back when Steve was a much bigger place. Then we became friends and now we fight together. Regardless of any further replies, I have a war to enjoy, so have fun, and see you on the battlefield eventually.

Its even easier to say all that when you're with them. Lets see you oppose them again and see if you play the same tune. I highly doubt you did any real damage to them back when you fought them because they haven't had a hard war in their entire existence. They've rolled everyone they've ever fought.

Ok, this is really my last post responding to you in awhile.

"No one gets into the mill club by avoiding hard wars."-DT

"I highly doubt you did any real damage to them back when you fought them because they haven't had a hard war in their entire existence."-DT one post later

Hmmmm.

I could be wrong on the hard numbers, but wasn't the war with war doves after he already had all the cash he needed and had peaked? Or was that the jump right before the peak? Pretty sure it was in the last two weeks, but you're right, I'm saying this from memory, as are you. 

I think you misunderstand my point about fatal's success being largely dependent on The Avengers. We didn't hit him all round. He hit us to get casualties after he had spent all of his money and peaked. There was a reason for that. There was also a reason he was the highest earner... not fighting like we did when the most important infra jumps occurred. If we had hit him, especially in the early part of the round, therm or another Avenger easily would have won the infra flag. But continue portraying everything anyone says that you don't believe to be true or like to be a lie. 

Ok, this is really my last post responding to you in awhile.

"No one gets into the mill club by avoiding hard wars."-DT

"I highly doubt you did any real damage to them back when you fought them because they haven't had a hard war in their entire existence."-DT one post later

Hmmmm.

I could be wrong on the hard numbers, but wasn't the war with war doves after he already had all the cash he needed and had peaked? Or was that the jump right before the peak? Pretty sure it was in the last two weeks, but you're right, I'm saying this from memory, as are you. 

I think you misunderstand my point about fatal's success being largely dependent on The Avengers. We didn't hit him all round. He hit us to get casualties after he had spent all of his money and peaked. There was a reason for that. There was also a reason he was the highest earner... not fighting like we did when the most important infra jumps occurred. If we had hit him, especially in the early part of the round, therm or another Avenger easily would have won the infra flag. But continue portraying everything anyone says that you don't believe to be true or like to be a lie. 

Most of your mill casualties have come about because of the wars where you hit everyone at the end and you all have double the NS of your opponents. You've never fought a truly challenging war and you don't want to do that which is why you're out to eliminate all threats early while military wonders are limited or unaffordable to most vets this early who don't temp/donate. You're taking advantage of this.

But seriously just stop with the Fatal obsession. You're just repeating what Stevie said last round. I've stated why none of what you say is true but like Stevie, you continue to ignore logic. You can't destroy a war chest and that is where Fatal kept his power from his first collection to his last. +30 mill on day 7, +50 day 10, +150 by the time he hit WD's. Can see a pattern? And Fatal didn't care about casualties so no he didn't hit you for casualties, he hit you to give Avengers casualties but keep pretending you know what you're talking about.

We'll luckily i have a better memory. The facts are he never peaked before fighting WD's as that war started over 2 weeks before he peaked. He collected after the War Doves war when he left anarchy and again with a +10 day collection for his peak. Like i said, he'd already accumulated most of his casualties before peaking. I was the one guiding him so i saw everything crystal clear.

Edited by Daenerys Targaryen

You can spin it as much as you want but at the end of the day everyone knows you're ultimately a flag runner. Your alliances dominance is reliant on winning flags so you can buy more donations next round. You're trying way too hard at this game and not surprisingly you have band-wagoners jumping on the free donation train. Not everyone plays to totally dominant everyone else in the game, most play for their friendships/brotherhoods they have built but most of all the chance at challenging but winnable wars with their friends. You obviously don't want a challenging war, you'd rather commit underdog tactics to remove threats early and then continue to grow unopposed to levels that no one can touch you.

Of course all the tough talk comes out after you've secured you're first couple of collections which is expected and I'm sure you took a breath of relief and gained a grin as a result. It's still not too late to bring you down to everyone elses level and I hope the community of TE does. The only fair war you're going to get right now is if they combine multiple alliances and hit you.

So you don't have a problem with flag-runners, it's just when we do it? 

If we wanted to flagrun we wouldn't even have formed Avengers, we'd have sat in other AA's or on none and done out builds all together and coordinated, avoided fights where possible and then come together later in the round once it is too late for anything to be done. 

How exactly do you flagrun in a "fair" way? 

And in case you haven't noticed (despite me stating it multiple times) we aren't here to "dominate everyone else in the game" - we're here to enjoy ourselves and build the best nations we can while having hell of a lot of fun from having wars. I'm in 5 right now (finally got a defensive war yessss) and i'm having a great time. I'm not doing it to win a flag, neither is anyone else. Yes we are playing to win, we want to be the best AA, we're proud of where we are as an AA - but surprise surprise, this is a game where people get competitive and fight each other. 

For someone who doesn't even play these days you're surprising invested. 

So you don't have a problem with flag-runners, it's just when we do it? 

If we wanted to flagrun we wouldn't even have formed Avengers, we'd have sat in other AA's or on none and done out builds all together and coordinated, avoided fights where possible and then come together later in the round once it is too late for anything to be done. 

How exactly do you flagrun in a "fair" way? 

And in case you haven't noticed (despite me stating it multiple times) we aren't here to "dominate everyone else in the game" - we're here to enjoy ourselves and build the best nations we can while having hell of a lot of fun from having wars. I'm in 5 right now (finally got a defensive war yessss) and i'm having a great time. I'm not doing it to win a flag, neither is anyone else. Yes we are playing to win, we want to be the best AA, we're proud of where we are as an AA - but surprise surprise, this is a game where people get competitive and fight each other. 

For someone who doesn't even play these days you're surprising invested. 

You flag run in a fair way by not hitting alliances already at war, without coordinating and planning wars with other alliances, without making deals with other alliance members or down declaring alliance while bypassing stronger alliances, or stacking your alliance with another alliances members. I could go on but there is no need to revisit the past actions of Avengers. Its has already been well discussed enough already and this isn't the thread for it.

You're in an alliance that was created and is being run by someone who has a reputation for always playing for flags and you're trying to convince us that its only to be the best and for fun. I'm sure its for those reasons as well but Stevie has always been and will always be a flag runner first and foremost.

Also i am playing the game right this very second.

Edited by Daenerys Targaryen

You are a terrible player. Trying to take the credit for Fatalitys winarrow-10x10.png again I see. You had it in yourself to win a flag through "our" strength, but you messed up.

If The Avengers were formed to flagrun we would have taken out Fatalilty in round 32 faster than you could scream flag runner. You can go ahead and keeparrow-10x10.png shouting so everyone can see how stupid you really are. Defcon1 would have been rolled time and time again if not for us just like the previous round in which I earned most casualties within the ranks. Go ahead keep spouting nonsense, id say Defcon1 are getting sick of you by now.

I really wish Fatality would post here sometimearrow-10x10.png, to shut either you or me up.

The entirety of round 32 we pulled the !@#$@#$ weight.

Now get backarrow-10x10.png on topic or il ignorearrow-10x10.png you.

Edit: ITs easy to hit 1 million casualties when you build and collectarrow-10x10.png well. Getting nuked takes care of most, so just stop talking about casualties. When you get 5 times over 1 million then you can talk to me.

Edited by StevieG

I talk to Fatal daily as we were friends long before i introduced him to the game. These are things you don't know about which is why its really you who knows nothing. You haven't messaged him since last round because you wanted to bypass him as he was sharing intel with me so you thought just going through Cowboy directly would mean I wouldn't know about all the dirty maneuvering you're planning. Well you're wrong there. Cowboy and Fatal don't hide anything from each other, they're both gov you noob. And he'd tell you you're wrong but he'll never come in and say that as he has always avoided all the owf dramas. Cowboy knows this too which is why he does all the DoW announcements.

Anyway you're always deflecting the topic back at Fatals flag run like he committed a horrible crime and the Avengers are the good little angels. Anyway, everyone sees through all your bs.

Not going to get involved in the whine-fest that I know this thread is, but after reading the OP just wanted to say that nobody outside of RE would consider hitting a disbanded alliance anything more than a mass raid.  You weren't at war.  You were raiding a bunch of dudes who didn't start off the round building smart, had no war chests, and most who have quit playing.  Good job trying to pretend it was a war, though.

Not going to get involved in the whine-fest that I know this thread is, but after reading the OP just wanted to say that nobody outside of RE would consider hitting a disbanded alliance anything more than a mass raid.  You weren't at war.  You were raiding a bunch of dudes who didn't start off the round building smart, had no war chests, and most who have quit playing.  Good job trying to pretend it was a war, though.

I'm pretty sure RE had them lined up while they were still together as an alliance. Its unfair to blame them for any of that and they're not complaining about Avengers hitting them.

I'm pretty sure RE had them lined up while they were still together as an alliance. Its unfair to blame them for any of that and they're not complaining about Avengers hitting them.

uh.

[hr]

I can shine some light on our internal processes if anyone cares to know.

But at the very least, I don't think a single Roman has posted about our war with Avengers or the "war" with NJ (war/raid), least of all in this thread.

I don't quite know what to make of this, and I don't care to follow this whole thread, and make replies & points, where it just isn't my place to. I don't care to. Any anything I or RE has to deal with is either being dealt with in-game, or I've already talked with people involved.

Feel free to hit me up, whomever you are though. People usually don't.

Peace, Edited by King William

I had been following NJs growth the whole previous week before we declared on them. I literally saw these guys match up perfectly to RE. I also saw them disband 2 hours before our declaration. Good job trying to pretend that not declaring until the 23rd didn't give you a massive advantage. :D

I had been following NJs growth the whole previous week before we declared on them. I literally saw these guys match up perfectly to RE. I also saw them disband 2 hours before our declaration. Good job trying to pretend that not declaring until the 23rd didn't give you a massive advantage. :D

I was in Nuclear Jihad at the time.  Logged in to see I had been booted so applied to Avengers before you guys started raiding a bunch of None.