Typical Avengers Down Declaring a War on People Already at War

A few days ago, the Roman Empire declared war on the Nuclear Jihad, or what was left of them after disbanding. For their hard work and nice blitz, hoping to have a fun war, they got this:

Vle9x8J.png?1

That didn't look like much fun at all! So, we have decided to send a few nations over to RE for the enjoyment of both parties (avoiding any of those who have taken a lot of damage against ex-NJ guys), and will do the same with The Misfits, who have yet to have a war. This won't be a typical Avengers blitz, and we're giving advanced notice. Hopefully both alliances can get some xp and casualties from this encounter. Only two or three of our nations got countered in our first declaration, and what we're aiming for here is to make things a bit more competitive and fun.

What this announcement meant to say. "Let's send our number one nation out to down declare pretty terrible so i hardly take damage" your 14k ANS to our 6k seems pretty on the money. Avengers just hit our shitlist.

Give me a minute to put my pointless counter in that will just end with a beat down. Garbage move

Edited by yung flow

So far, 4 offensive wars against RE and 2 against Misfits.

You're the biggest joke of an alliance around and that's saying something.

And if we had effectively blitzed, would you have applauded us? Or would you have complained about that, too?

What this announcement meant to say. "Let's send our number one nation out to down declare pretty terrible so i hardly take damage" your 14k ANS to our 6k seems pretty on the money. Avengers just hit our !@#$list.

Give me a minute to put my pointless counter in that will just end with a beat down. Garbage move

<Das> please don't anarchy him

Also, Thor didn't even run GAs against Pokemon when his defenses were  and waited until he switched defcon/bought troops to attack. Just another classless move.

So far, 4 offensive wars against RE and 2 against Misfits.

You're the biggest joke of an alliance around and that's saying something.

"This won't be a typical Avengers blitz,"

Is it just me, or does every comment you make somehow involve The Avengers? It's getting kind of weird.

Edited by Das Blitzkrieger

And if we had effectively blitzed, would you have applauded us? Or would you have complained about that, too?

I probably would not have said anything since it'd just be another normal blitz. 

<Das> please don't anarchy him

Also, Thor didn't even run GAs against Pokemon when his defenses were  and waited until he switched defcon/bought troops to attack. Just another classless move.

"This won't be a typical Avengers blitz,"

Is it just me, or does every comment you make somehow involve The Avengers? It's getting kind of weird.

Just like last round, I'm going to make myself active just to call out all the bs you guys pull. :smug:

What this announcement meant to say. "Let's send our number one nation out to down declare pretty terrible so i hardly take damage" your 14k ANS to our 6k seems pretty on the money. Avengers just hit our !@#$list.

I declared and then until about 40 minutes after I declared I had done no GAs. Before update I had done CMs and Air attacks (i need xp too), and shortly after update did a few Navy attacks. 

I also -lost- both GAs (as I did not have enough troops left after hitting the other 3 nations I am at war with) but did so anyway for a) xp b) causalties c) helps even the fight out a bit. Charizard has done a fantastic job with his attacks on me so perhaps that my ~19k to his ~15k aint that bad and I do intend to play nice. Wars on here are more fun when both get into it anyway. 

@DT, you crack me, but also really need to get over yourself. Just yesterday you were saying we should have hit Misfits and now you're complaining when we have we only gave them 4 offensive wars? We don't want to put people out of this game. We want people to enjoy it and that won't happen if we go around stomping everyone.

TL;DR unleash the dogs of war

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5XD-8lJ-PY - how do you even embed? :(

Edited by Ezeriel

Just throwing it out there, only misfit's top nation was attacked, and a pointless counter is counterproductive. Work with RE and TPC, then you can have fun too. Heck, throw another alliance at them, i am positive they would like the challenge :P

Don't feel special being apart of stevieG cute alliance. I was invited like 3 rounds ago too. Turned it down because I knew it was going to become the garbage that it is now. I've always had a mutual don't bring me into this trash and I'll stay out of it too but hey its cool. ANY alliance that is aiming to beat the living crap out of avengers please contact me in game. Paul, war doves, I honestly don't care. We can all come to an understanding to end this bullcrap. Funny I just messaged my co owner today and questioned if we should step in to this avengers nonsense and they just made it a whole lot easier. See you in the war zone scrubs. Most that know me know that I will do whatever it takes to ruin a flag running nation. Isn't that what you aimed for stevieG :) used a bunch of "friends" as a shield to get those flag runners where they need to be

Half the avengers aren't even at war? They curb stomped TPC wait a day or 2 then hit RE when they had their own thing going on(it just wasn't up to avengers standards) so they hit them and throw in an allaince under 100k NS. That wasn't so hard to put together. Edited by yung flow

Don't feel special being apart of stevieG cute alliance. I was invited like 3 rounds ago too. Turned it down because I knew it was going to become the garbage that it is now. I've always had a mutual don't bring me into this trash and I'll stay out of it too but hey its cool. ANY alliance that is aiming to beat the living crap out of avengers please contact me in game. Paul, war doves, I honestly don't care. We can all come to an understanding to end this bullcrap. Funny I just messaged my co owner today and questioned if we should step in to this avengers nonsense and they just made it a whole lot easier. See you in the war zone scrubs. Most that know me know that I will do whatever it takes to ruin a flag running nation. Isn't that what you aimed for stevieG :) used a bunch of "friends" as a shield to get those flag runners where they need to be

This is what flag running looks like:

First 5 wonders are econ, with SDC being the fifth. Not declaring any wars on any alliances (as seen last round, people don't come to us), and having 120 mil warchests and more infra than any other nations in the game by day 30.

This is what most of us are doing:

Getting the three best econ wonders off the bat. Buying a military wonder. If I were flag running, I would not have dreamed of getting the pentagon. After doing so, we declared on the alliance we knew would do the most damage on us, declared on two other alliances, and have continued to ask, if not beg, for more wars. We want to fight, honestly. Last round was boring. For most of us, one stat matters more than any: casualties. People can continue to hurl accusations at us, but at the end of the day, we'll keep doing our thing: building well, warring hard, and having fun. 

I declared and then until about 40 minutes after I declared I had done no GAs. Before update I had done CMs and Air attacks (i need xp too), and shortly after update did a few Navy attacks. 

I also -lost- both GAs (as I did not have enough troops left after hitting the other 3 nations I am at war with) but did so anyway for a) xp b) causalties c) helps even the fight out a bit. Charizard has done a fantastic job with his attacks on me so perhaps that my ~19k to his ~15k aint that bad and I do intend to play nice. Wars on here are more fun when both get into it anyway. 

@DT, you crack me, but also really need to get over yourself. Just yesterday you were saying we should have hit Misfits and now you're complaining when we have we only gave them 4 offensive wars? We don't want to put people out of this game. We want people to enjoy it and that won't happen if we around stomping everyone.

I said along with TPC, you could have also hit DEFCON 1, War Doves or Misfits as they were the only alliances that haven't yet warred and that was in response to not being able to find more targets and needing more time yet it took me less than a minute to find and I'm not the one complaining about Avengers hitting Misfits. Everything you guys are doing is flag running maneuvering but just like last round, you're trying to spin it differently but everyone's starting to see through the bs and that has been my goal. Sure you'll be hard to roll now but there are going to be plenty more rounds after this and you're not going to get away with it forever but i also don't think its too late to give you guys what you deserve this early in the round.

Half the avengers aren't even at war? They curb stomped TPC wait a day or 2 then hit RE when they had their own thing going on(it just wasn't up to avengers standards) so they hit them and throw in an allaince under 100k NS. That wasn't so hard to put together.

Such a tough war half your nations didn't even declare. Meaning avoiding wars. Your ideas are terrible just like you

I said along with TPC, you could have also hit DEFCON 1, War Doves or Misfits as they were the only alliances that haven't yet warred and that was in response to not being able to find more targets and needing more time yet it took me less than a minute to find and I'm not the one complaining about Avengers hitting Misfits. Everything you guys are doing is flag running maneuvering but just like last round, you're trying to spin it differently but everyone's starting to see through the bs and that has been my goal. Sure you'll be hard to roll now but there are going to be plenty more rounds after this and you're not going to get away with it forever but i also don't think its too late to give you guys what you deserve this early in the round.

Again with the flagrunning accusations. I was apart of all that nonsense back in the day as DR / Anon. The way we are playing this now is very different to that, and tbh, I prefer this - much more fun. It's already been stated that D1 are out friends, we're not going to hit them just to keep the haters happy lol. 

Half the avengers aren't even at war? They curb stomped TPC wait a day or 2 then hit RE when they had their own thing going on(it just wasn't up to avengers standards) so they hit them and throw in an allaince under 100k NS. That wasn't so hard to put together.

Such a tough war half your nations didn't even declare. Meaning avoiding wars. Your ideas are terrible just like you

Aw, i'm really feeling the love here. Would you have really felt any better if we did this all at once? You guys would have still found something to complain about. Hell, would you prefer everyone in Avengers declared war on you? Again, we don't want to knock people out, but we still want to have some fun. 

Honestly, as this stage if you have a problem with us and don't believe what i'm saying, come have a fight with us about it. We welcome it and enjoy it! This is a war game and it's what we're here for - having a fight with our friends and probably making a few more at the same time. 

Edited by Ezeriel

This is what flag running looks like:

First 5 wonders are econ, with SDC being the fifth. Not declaring any wars on any alliances (as seen last round, people don't come to us), and having 120 mil warchests and more infra than any other nations in the game by day 30.

This is what most of us are doing:

Getting the three best econ wonders off the bat. Buying a military wonder. If I were flag running, I would not have dreamed of getting the pentagon. After doing so, we declared on the alliance we knew would do the most damage on us, declared on two other alliances, and have continued to ask, if not beg, for more wars. We want to fight, honestly. Last round was boring. For most of us, one stat matters more than any: casualties. People can continue to hurl accusations at us, but at the end of the day, we'll keep doing our thing: building well, warring hard, and having fun. 

That is only half of flag running, the other half is an example of what you're trying to do and that is by eliminating competition to flags. You're using warfare tactics to make you untouchable and all the flags will be yours regardless of building but its the immoral steps you're taking to accomplish it. You couldn't do it on a fair and traditional level by declaring on those with the closest stats and together on the same update, instead you're cheery picking by first crippling TPC and then hitting RE/Misfits.

I know this is how you guys roll because i saw it first hand when i was an Avenger for a round. The plan was to take out TPC (they actually hit us which was a stupid move), OP and WD's early and we did. There was some coordinating with D1 against OP (everyone saw that) and WD's who D1 hit after Avengers and I wouldn't be surprised if there was again this round since you bypassed hitting them who were easily your best match.

Again with the flagrunning accusations. I was apart of all that nonsense back in the day as DR / Anon. The way we are playing this now is very different to that, and tbh, I prefer this - much more fun. It's already been stated that D1 are out friends, we're not going to hit them just to keep the haters happy lol. 

Aw, i'm really feeling the love here. Would you have really felt any better if we did this all at once? You guys would have still found something to complain about. Hell, would you prefer everyone in Avengers declared war on you? Again, we don't want to knock people out, but we still want to have some fun. 

Honestly, as this stage if you have a problem with us and don't believe what i'm saying, come have a fight with us about it. We welcome it and enjoy it! This is a war game and it's what we're here for - having a fight with our friends and probably making a few more at the same time. 

Stevie is probably still using D1 as his own pawn, my guess is they're suppose to hit War Doves.

No one will have a problem if you just conduct wars without all the bs but i know why you're doing it.

They probably figured it'd look bad if they rolled all of TPC's top nations at once. Smart but not that smart.

Typical cluelessness. Very much expected.

If we waited for all the stars align, then we may very well have ended up where we were last round. With all our targets fighting each other.

We go pentagon on day 15 because we know we need to hit more nations because of our huge ans. Yet we are still flag running!

Bugger it. Next war we will just hit full force and not go easy on any of you. We will lump u together and post stats to make us look good. Shitty ans is your own problem when we only have 20 nations.

May god have mercy on your soul, because The Avengers will not.

You can spin it as much as you want but at the end of the day everyone knows you're ultimately a flag runner. Your alliances dominance is reliant on winning flags so you can buy more donations next round. You're trying way too hard at this game and not surprisingly you have band-wagoners jumping on the free donation train. Not everyone plays to totally dominant everyone else in the game, most play for their friendships/brotherhoods they have built but most of all the chance at challenging but winnable wars with their friends. You obviously don't want a challenging war, you'd rather commit underdog tactics to remove threats early and then continue to grow unopposed to levels that no one can touch you.

Of course all the tough talk comes out after you've secured you're first couple of collections which is expected and I'm sure you took a breath of relief and gained a grin as a result. It's still not too late to bring you down to everyone elses level and I hope the community of TE does. The only fair war you're going to get right now is if they combine multiple alliances and hit you.

Something about Avengers not being fair and quoting party's post

I have been around on planet Steve for a very long time, but those planetwide tabula rasa phenomena are really getting the best of everyone's memory these days...(I told them that building a supercollider was not a good idea, but nooo we just had to have more uranium tipped missiles and make those gigantic rifts in the space time continuum) :P

Most of the next is at the guy saying something about traditional Steve warfare and building/raiding:
Maybe if you attack first, you won't have to watch Avengers take their time going to war. If you pick the time and place, you always have the edge, so why not do so before someone that clearly has the edge in building gets the chance? To the whole "this war is a downdeclare", Das all but told the planet that another alliance or two would be targetted two days ago. There should be no reason why anyone either wasn't prepared or didn't outright attack the Avengers in a preemptive strike. If something isn't fair to you, fix it. That is what JR did in round 8(give or take a round, and that war was fun, WOLF lost, but we enjoyed it).

Now get your club out (this is a good femur for those without trees) and either fight the Avengers (except for adamah, he is beating me in offensive casualties and I don't want him/her to pull ahead. :P ) or find someone that will (Unfortunately, TPC can't do everything, I feel bad for them at this point).

Alright, I talked on the owf and even replied to someone, can I get defensive wars now (If not, I blame Das and Kitty for dragging me off the battlefield to get more battlefields, maybe :P)? :D

They probably figured it'd look bad if they rolled all of TPC's top nations at once. Smart but not that smart.

Actually, that's called flag-running. Avoiding any wars when your alliance is getting hit and you're the only one with the economic resources to hit any of their nations hard.

Also, I kind of find it funny that you're constantly critiquing flag-running, yet are temp-trading for the guy who flag ran harder than anyone I've seen in my brief career two rounds ago (avoiding any difficult wars whatsoever). 

Everyone who has frequented the OWF knows you'll talk !@#$ no matter what we do, so go right along. You seem to think you're being a hero, uncovering, "Stevie's bs", when in reality you seem to just like to hear yourself talk. Next time, we'll just declare our wars in game and you can start the thread for us. 

Edited by Das Blitzkrieger

I have been around on planet Steve for a very long time, but those planetwide tabula rasa phenomena are really getting the best of everyone's memory these days...(I told them that building a supercollider was not a good idea, but nooo we just had to have more uranium tipped missiles and make those gigantic rifts in the space time continuum) :P

Most of the next is at the guy saying something about traditional Steve warfare and building/raiding:
Maybe if you attack first, you won't have to watch Avengers take their time going to war. If you pick the time and place, you always have the edge, so why not do so before someone that clearly has the edge in building gets the chance? To the whole "this war is a downdeclare", Das all but told the planet that another alliance or two would be targetted two days ago. There should be no reason why anyone either wasn't prepared or didn't outright attack the Avengers in a preemptive strike. If something isn't fair to you, fix it. That is what JR did in round 8(give or take a round, and that war was fun, WOLF lost, but we enjoyed it).

Now get your club out (this is a good femur for those without trees) and either fight the Avengers (except for adamah, he is beating me in offensive casualties and I don't want him/her to pull ahead. :P ) or find someone that will (Unfortunately, TPC can't do everything, I feel bad for them at this point).

Alright, I talked on the owf and even replied to someone, can I get defensive wars now (If not, I blame Das and Kitty for dragging me off the battlefield to get more battlefields, maybe :P)? :D

Yeah, we've heard it all before. If its as easy as you think it is, why don't you attack them?

Actually, that's called flag-running. Avoiding any wars when your alliance is getting hit and you're the only one with the economic resources to hit any of their nations hard.

Also, I kind of find it funny that you're constantly critiquing flag-running, yet are temp-trading for the guy who flag ran harder than anyone I've seen in my brief career two rounds ago (avoiding any difficult wars whatsoever). 

Everyone who has frequented the OWF knows you'll talk !@#$ no matter what we do, so go right along. You seem to think you're being a hero, uncovering, "Stevie's bs", when in reality you seem to just like to hear yourself talk. Next time, we'll just declare our wars in game and you can start the thread for us. 

Yeah and I'm sure you wish he would attack you so you can roll him too.

I have nothing against flag running, my issues with it are those who pursue them using unfair methods. To all those I've opposed, I've given them my reasons.

Why do you and Stevie keep going back and using Ftal as your example of a flag runner. Sure it's no secret he flag ran but his only purpose to run was so D1 could have their own flag in-game. And just quit with the bs that he avoided difficult wars when he finished with the 4th most casualties.

417,353 - Offensive

680,609 - Defending

Total 1,097,962 casualties.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/105088-the-casualties-race/?p=3319504

He made the mill club and you're saying he avoided difficult wars. Keep spinning bs, you're only going to keep making yourself look stupid.