South East Tribes

supercheese

A young Native took a seat at the head of a table. Around the table sat cheifs from tribes all over the nation who had moved into Florida. "Today is a great day, its the day we finally accomplish what our Ancestors fought and died for, so many years ago." The Chiefs all nodded and murmured their agreement. The man turned to the Chief nearest him, who represented the Comanche tribes "How goes the relocation?"
"It goes well, the white men have been moved onto their reservations and the state is now firmly in our control. There is a few pockets of resistance, primarily on the keys, but with the cooperation of the other war chiefs it won't be a problem."
"Excellent, then I will make my address to the world."

Public
"Today marks a grand day for the Natives of America. The day where we finally reclaim what is ours, atleast a small portion of it. No more will we be tolerate being second class citizens, looked down on by the white man. This is a new world, and a new country. Already dozens of tribes have banded together in the common interest of freedom and prosperity for our people's. We call out to any Natives that still live under the oppression of the white man. We are here, we can offer you freedom, equality, and peace. Come join us!

And to any who would dare try and oppress us again will learn the true might of the Natives of America, and will be crushed by our will! You have been warned."

Response

"Much hatred and animosity towards the men still remain among the tribes. Moving them to the reservations is in order to ensure their protection and maintain peace, unlike in the past when we were forced out of our land to feed the growing empire that was America. We also thank you for your recognition."

Edited by supercheese

The empire withdraws recognition of this savage nation and invites the oppressed "whites" to the empire for sanctuary.

(Secret) Spanish warships are now banking near the western edge of the Atlantic obviously to receive anyone leaving Florida. But in actuality threatening trade to the new state.

Ooc someone has to be the douche :p

(Behind closed doors)
"Trade? We traded with the whites once. They gave us lots of useless trinkets for our land. Never again! We don't need the trade of the white man!"

The white population that had been moved onto the reservations would never receive the message, barely able to feed and house themselves on these "reservations", which were more like jails under the constant watch of the war chiefs and their warriors.

Spain received the message and while many believed the South East Tribes couldn't be trusted, the 'whites' could prove to be a valued asset for later on. A Spanish Frigate group with several transport ships carrying a Spanish diplomat named Oscar Hernandez would arrive at Florida. 

Oscar would immediately be snatched up and dragged infront of a camera, a rather savage looking native American waiting with a knife. The man grabbed Oscar by the hair before looking up to a camrea. "So you think were savages? Well we will show you how savage we really are." The native then began scalping Oscar, while several other natives held him down. When it was finished the savage held up the scalp for easy view from whoever was watching. "Let this serve as warning, do not test us, or you will face the consequences."

The video footage aswell as Oscar would then be loaded onto a canoe and pushed out to sea in the direction of the spanish warships.

OOC: Since this will probably mean war, I allocate 799 points to my soldier count, 1 point goes to 300 arty. Obviously any loses I incur will not be replaced (I expect to be rerolling after this war).

• 2 weeks later...

With the oppressing natives turning their attention to fight the spanish, those forced onto the reservations would take the chance to revolt against their oppressors. A message would be delivered to the Communists to the North requesting assistance in their fight. Florida quickly fell into anarchy as Natives and Caucasians battled across the land.

OOC: I'm done with Florida.