DBDC celebrates it's 2nd birthday in style

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

World Task Force

making Doombirds cry uncle !

natio bio for  Desconistan:

I'll just point out to you that although Desco may be gone soon, his contribution to this world has been vastly greater than yours. And to cheer on his departure is extremely poor form.

I'll just point out to you that although Desco may be gone soon, his contribution to this world has been vastly greater than yours. And to cheer on his departure is extremely poor form.

What nonsense. We are not cheering his departure at all. This is what we wrote about him and his nation in the other thread (http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/125867-the-topic-youve-all-been-waiting-for/page-16)

A member of DBDC, indeed one that I fought in this war and -not many people know this- a former member of the WTF has put the following in his bio:

I'm out. Long been thinking of it; decided to go. Why: Game can't bother me anymore. I don't care losing infra, fighting wars, I just went on with my allies in this war, but when they're all fanatic on the forums; I am like, yeah, whatever. Just lost my intention, willingness (or whatever you say in English -I'm Dutch, not a English native speaker-. So no harm to anyone; I'll just throw in some nukes and Desconistan will be gone soon. Have a happy CN time ya' all. Des.

We have the following to say to him:

Dear Desconistan, we are really sorry  about this turn of events. We certainly do not want you to leave this game. I'd love to tell you that you can come back to us but you have attacked the WTF - which is one of our cardinal rules about membership. 

You have fought a gallant war and should be proud of your nation. We are proud to have fought a war with you and have only admiration for your abilities as a player.

We hope you will come back to the game that tens of thousands have loved but a few dozen are currently destroying. And if you do, make sure you are on the side of the good guys. You are too honorable to do otherwise.

• 2 weeks later...

cuba wrote on his nation bio:

I'm proud to be the one-man meatgrinder of last-gasp WTF nations.

(Jimmy Neutron @ Mar 2 2015, 03:16 PM) live footage from the doombird commander's bunker:
tesjupt.gif

ah, white chocolate, so kind to your birdie ... will you give kisses to o ya baby too when he takes over as #1 ?

Edited by senatorhung

ah, white chocolate, so kind to your birdie ... will you give kisses to o ya baby too when he takes over as #1 ?

I love all my big brothers in DBDC equally.  This even includes o ya baby, although I admit he has been known to take off and do his own thing now and then.  He's just got to be OYB.  Causes me a litle work now and then, but there is a certain charm.

Lots of love for my smaller brother's and sister's in Doom Squad too.  In fact, I'm all about Doom :D

I love all my big brothers in DBDC equally.  This even includes o ya baby, although I admit he has been known to take off and do his own thing now and then.  He's just got to be OYB.  Causes me a litle work now and then, but there is a certain charm.

Lots of love for my smaller brother's and sister's in Doom Squad too.  In fact, I'm all about Doom :D

No trouble?

Does DBDC have a procedure for establishing its leader, or is the largest nation the de facto leader? Or have you even had to think about this up until now?

That would be pretty awesome if true, especially if four or five of us were really close in NS, we could make executive decisions after buying 1,000 infra.  Do you think about the things you say, or do you just fling verbal poo and hope it lands somewhere?

Edit: Why do I always land on page breaks?

Edited by CubaQuerida

Does DBDC have a procedure for establishing its leader, or is the largest nation the de facto leader? Or have you even had to think about this up until now?

Leadership roles have nothing to do with the size of one's nation.  I, for instance, am not even in the top 100 and I'm government.  Nation strength only matters initially in order to be considered for membership.  After that it makes no difference. 

There is no reason now compared to any other time to change anything in terms of leadership.  DBDC is a military based alliance.  The LAST thing we want any member or leader to have to be concerned about is would he or she lose membership and/or position if taken down in war.  No.  If anything, war increases one's standing.  The more challenging, the more one gains respect for the accomplishment.

Edited by White Chocolate

Leadership roles have nothing to do with the size of one's nation.  I, for instance, am not even in the top 100 and I'm government.  Nation strength only matters initially in order to be considered for membership.  After that it makes no difference. 

There is no reason now compared to any other time to change anything in terms of leadership.  DBDC is a military based alliance.  The LAST thing we want any member or leader to have to be concerned about is would he or she lose membership and/or position if taken down in war.  No.  If anything, war increases one's standing.  The more challenging, the more one gains respect for the accomplishment.

Most casualties is defacto leader in Kaskus. You tryna steal our thunder?

warchests are for hippies.

*Pace mode, are for hippies.

PD: Happy birth day DOOMBIRD DOOMCAVE !!!

PD1: this post about B,D become in what?

PD2: I like Jameson, Cohiba robusto and pretty hot ladies.

Of Harbinger of Doom?

As the original Harbinger of War I disapprove of this use of Harbinger ;)

Posted 08 April 2009 Yeah I totally stole the Harbinger from you post in '09... :v: I was searching for Doom Propaganda and stumbled on Harbinger of Doom and it is my govt title, hopefully your just joking but if not come at me brah!(your 183k NS, yes I looked) :ehm: I am indeed the Harbinger of Doom(was titled Propaganda Doominster) and always will be... :awesome: :war:

Posted 08 April 2009 Yeah I totally stole the Harbinger from you post in '09... :v: I was searching for Doom Propaganda and stumbled on Harbinger of Doom and it is my govt title, hopefully your just joking but if not come at me brah!(your 183k NS, yes I looked) :ehm: I am indeed the Harbinger of Doom(was titled Propaganda Doominster) and always will be... :awesome: :war:

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

If you guys want to have a brawl with WTF, that's fine with me. Doesn't effect me, even if WTF has always had a neutral/positive relation with us. Our policy is to allow our members to tech deal with whoever they want, since I don't keep up with these random wars and value what long term sellers we have.

So have fun, but we're not changing our tech dealing policy based on this. I don't think a few deals continuing as they have been will effect the war, so don't worry about it and enjoy your party. I didn't suspend tech deals during the blockade on DBDC tech deals during the NpO war or with anyone since Limitless Nexus became an alliance. That has always applied to both sides in any war.