DBDC celebrates it's 2nd birthday in style

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's it like to worship another man

Rebel Virginia must say then that Rebel Virginia envies him, for there are times that Rebel Virginia would like to know how it is like to worship another man. Sadly, the only man that Rebel Virginia is able to worship is Rebel Virginia. Well, it would be if Rebel Virginia were merely a man, but Rebel Virginia is no mere man. Rebel Virginia is Rebel Virginia. Rebel Virginia is the Universe. Rebel Virginia is Love. Rebel Virginia likes to say Rebel Virginia. Rebel Virginia.

But enough about Rebel Virginia (not that there can ever be enough about Rebel Virginia). This is about DBDC. Rebel Virginia did not understand DBDC at first, but DBDC has earned the love and respect of Rebel Virginia. You have done much to make the world more interesting and dynamic, and someone has to. Rebel Virginia wishes you two more years, but no more than that. If any of us are here two years from now something is very wrong. But for now, destroy WTF DBDC. Rebel Virginia never really did understand the point of that alliance.

Edited by Rebel Virginia

Rebel Virginia must say then that Rebel Virginia envies him, for there are times that Rebel Virginia would like to know how it is like to worship another man. Sadly, the only man that Rebel Virginia is able to worship is Rebel Virginia. Well, it would be if Rebel Virginia were merely a man, but Rebel Virginia is no mere man. Rebel Virginia is Rebel Virginia. Rebel Virginia is the Universe. Rebel Virginia is Love. Rebel Virginia likes to say Rebel Virginia. Rebel Virginia.

But enough about Rebel Virginia (not that there can ever be enough about Rebel Virginia). This is about DBDC. Rebel Virginia did not understand DBDC at first, but DBDC has earned the love and respect of Rebel Virginia. You have done much to make the world more interesting and dynamic, and someone has to. Rebel Virginia wishes you two more years, but no more than that. If any of us are here two years from now something is very wrong. But for now, destroy WTF DBDC. Rebel Virginia never really did understand the point of that alliance.

How many times can rebel Virginia say rebel Virginia in a sentence

World Task Force

making Doombirds cry uncle !

natio bio for  [url=http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=133446]Desconistan[/url]:

:. Nation Information     Personal message provided on 2/18/2015

I'm out. Long been thinking of it; decided to go. Why: Game can't bother me anymore. I don't care losing infra, fighting wars, I just went on with my allies in this war, but when they're all fanatic on the forums; I am like, yeah, whatever. Just lost my intention, willingness (or whatever you say in English -I'm Dutch, not a English native speaker-. So no harm to anyone; I'll just throw in some nukes and Desconistan will be gone soon. Have a happy CN time ya' all. Des.

and looks like Cuba will be forced to collect in [url=http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=323642&Extended=1]anarchy[/url].  we'll see how much of his $4.6 billion warchest we can grind to dust.  also thanks to this party, DBDC is also no longer a [url=http://www.cybernations.net/alliance_all.asp]sanctioned alliance[/url].

also meta.note: Nation Rank: Ranked #1 of 9,040 Nations (Top 0.01%).  9040 nations including how many zombies ?  one poorly considered rule change in favour of the Doombirds and watch the game collapse.  if only the game had stayed the course as a reasonable NATION simulator rather than a mediocre COMBAT simulator !

Edited by senatorhung

One poorly considered rule change in favour of the Doombirds and watch the game collapse.  if only the game had stayed the course as a reasonable NATION simulator rather than a mediocre COMBAT simulator !

What is this "game" you're speaking of?  Planet Bob has always been a political simulator with war being the tool.  Welcome to to Bob!

Edited by Zero-One

World Task Force

natio bio for  Desconistan:

and looks like Cuba will be forced to collect in anarchy.  we'll see how much of his $4.6 billion warchest we can grind to dust.  also thanks to this party, DBDC is also no longer a sanctioned alliance.

also meta.note: Nation Rank: Ranked #1 of 9,040 Nations (Top 0.01%).  9040 nations including how many zombies ?  one poorly considered rule change in favour of the Doombirds and watch the game collapse.  if only the game had stayed the course as a reasonable NATION simulator rather than a mediocre COMBAT simulator !

I'm sure it has nothing to do with:

(2/18/2015 9:47:53 AM) Commander Bean left the alliance DOOMBIRD DOOMCAVE.       2/17/2015 6:50:26 PM) untouchable left the alliance DOOMBIRD DOOMCAVE.  

You did get a top 10 war out of it though:  http://www.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=785066

World Task Force

natio bio for  Desconistan:

and looks like Cuba will be forced to collect in anarchy.  we'll see how much of his $4.6 billion warchest we can grind to dust.  also thanks to this party, DBDC is also no longer a sanctioned alliance.

the

salt.jpg

is very real in this one

Don't worry guys.  I'm getting aid limits removed and I have a whopping $121,323,322.34 dongs waiting to be sent for your viewing and spending pleasure.

Ya know.. I'm not even gonna bother with the spy op to determine if this shit is a lie or not.  I just know it's true...

wars are not politics.  wars are the FAILURE of politics.

War is a continuation of politics. Without the prospect of war, there would be no point for politics as we could all simply ignore those we do not get along with. In the eight years Rebel Virginia has been here, the only time Rebel Virginia has seen anyone deny or decry this simple fact is when they are a losing end of a war. Yet when winning, oddly, these same people have never take any issue with the prospect of using war as a solution to problems. How quick some are to change their minds.

Rebel Virginia's point is that DBDC is doing nothing that hasn't been done before. They have not destroyed the world as we know it.

Don't worry guys.  I'm getting aid limits removed and I have a whopping $121,323,322.34 dongs waiting to be sent for your viewing and spending pleasure.

This is almost as impressive as Rebel Virginia's $55,357,419.45.

Edited by Rebel Virginia