DBDC celebrates it's 2nd birthday in style

Isolationist. Or you may also say "not caring about everyone else", I guess.

On the anniversary, congrats on your first two years, Doombirds. You are making things interesting for sure: I wish you to continue to live and to foster interesting events for a long time.

Well, let me return the favor and not care that they are being rolled.

:awesome:

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly if DBDC can get the uninvolved alliances like the neutrals and isolationists to engage in meaningful politics and wars with the rest of Bob I'll consider they have contributed enough to CN to make the pain worth it!

Honestly if DBDC can get the uninvolved alliances like the neutrals and isolationists to engage in meaningful politics and wars with the rest of Bob I'll consider they have contributed enough to CN to make the pain worth it!

Implying the rest of Bob engages in meaningful politics and wars with itself!

It doesn't feel like it's been 2 years already.  Congrats DBDC.

They might be a crappy alliance no-one cares about but this still isn't right.

A) They're not crappy

B) Plenty of people care what happens

C) It's not always about right and wrong, plenty of wars have functions outside of what might be considered 'fair' ?

Congrats guys.  You've done more in 2 years than most alliances have done or will do in their entire extistence. 

I'm sure this has been said, but in some ways kudos to Fishguts and the other WTF for fighting back, but at the same time, they just penalize the other 3 nations at war with DBDC, since DBDC has no reason to peace out the other three raids since the nuke has already been dropped.  Not sure I'd sacrifice 3 of my brothers for my pride, but again, can't fault them for fighting back.

I'm just looking forward to Cuba locking up Planet Bob when he passes 999,999.999.  I'm personally hoping that all my money that everyone's money disappears.

Edited by Steve Buscemi

this war is directly supporting the Doomsphere, your alliance is also being held responsible, very nice job attacking a direct ally of one of your longest allies!

So, what exact event does DBDC name as its birth? DBDC didn't come around the way most alliances do.

I'm not sure when they decided they were born but during One of the DoomHouse wars I remember people making moves to DBDC as an ultra tier able to do anything and hit anyone alliance. And some people just stayed.

technically it was prior to the Karma war, the date we use was the initial DoE, but the real date was lost because I was inactive during the whole alliance update thing and since at that time there was only a couple of us still on the AA it ended up being deleted/reset :(