traitorous acts of violence???

Mister black

just wondering how is one traitorous because one didnt want to fight in a war that had no purpose??? not the no cb war but a stupid raid for a someone like general chow???

funny chow you cant fight fair can you? and you call yourself a leader?

and to the nuclear jihad. you will burn.

Edited by Mister black

just wondering how is one traitorous because one didnt want to fight in a war that had no purpose??? not the no cb war but a stupid raid for a someone like general chow???

funny chow you cant fight fair can you? and you call yourself a leader?

and to the nuclear jihad. you will burn.

You (and your friend) were removed by Untouchable not because of your decision to not fight alongside Chow, but because of different reasons.

Edited by murtibing

You (and your friend) were removed by Untouchable not because of your decision to not fight alongside Chow, but because of different reasons.

i still have no idea wat yoyr talking about...  how am i a traitor explain? indulge on detail.

Stop lying he betrayed 15 guys.
I'm one of them.This is for his actions in TE.
nuclear jihad was the AA.
Plus he called chow a spy and I doubt that is true.
We asked him to stop posting about Cuba since he is a personal friend of mine regardless of the Pinto.I actually fix that head gasket and that car is a classic worth ten times more then what he sold it to me for.

i called him a spy?? i beleive you made a post about it and then kicked them outta the spatr aa for it.

word for word.

"i dont like te anyways"

"none stop fighting"

"i tryed leaving a week ago"

"thats why i left the nj channel"

"lol"

those are your words untouchable...

i remember.

show your worth bones. post the entire skype convo. and dont say you cant.

you are the one saying we have doom shpere spies in spatr... then you deleted the post about doom riech after you say im done with them becuase they attacked one of your freinds.....  you then called chow the spy with his freinds,,,

then you asked me if i was staying in spatr because chow and his freinds were not going to stay.

Edited by Mister black

for the idiots who cant seem to understand!!!!

IF YOU ARE NOT WITH DOOM SPHERE YOU ARE AGAINST DOOM SPHERE.

ANYONE WHO SEEMS TO BE NUTRUAL OR AGAINST THEM GETS RAIDED.

lets see, tdo never did anything wrong to anyone same with pax corvus... thats just for nuetrals.

Edited by Mister black

this game used to be good something you would want to play. now i see why people are quiting...

if your not with ds your against ds,   not doom squad, doom sphere. you lulzist !@#$@#$ my idols. smash the lil guy right. have fun with it when it all falls down.

i hope chow !@#$% on bones name some more it will be funny to see him cleaning his mess up like the little house maid he is.

might help yourself if you type more coherent so people can actually understand what you are saying ... just saying