As always we are open to counters. And as already stated we have nowhere near attacked at full force. We are here to fight and fight regularly. Better get your a game on. All of you.

You havent even met our big guns and already complaining. Chin up lads.

Like I said, until people stop cowering in a corner and take you guys on full force, we'll continue to see things like this...and by this I mean half of your top ten and your top three nations sitting back smoking cigars and collecting while others fight real wars. 

Might is right so I can't even be mad at it lol 

o/

Too funny. You are way too obsesed with flags or just me. Not sure.

I'm obsessed with flags? haha I'm just calling out your bs again. What are you going to do about it? :smug:

But keep spinning whatever you think will put you in a good light.

I'm obsessed with flags? haha I'm just calling out your bs again. What are you going to do about it? :smug:

But keep spinning whatever you think will put you in a good light.

Funny how you keep saying this yet as one of the top Avengers nations of the past few rounds I have sen nothing but teamwork and effort to work together to ensure we do well as an AA. If you do well, you win - nothing more to it than that. If you have such a problem with it feel free to come take us down.