• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure, #1 is in this thread.

Others have been listed as well.

So someone in this thread says they know a guy who said some things and that's your proof? You notice the post you quoted intentially excluded any specifics, right? Wonder why that was.
Even if specifics were available, the fact that his post also stats that we sent diplomats to discuss the matter with his secret alliance indicates that we did do something about the aid.

Here you go for #2:

Unless Fark is also at war with AB, it seems pretty clear, and they weren;t tech deals either.

Maybe the problem is you have no !@#$@#$ idea how your alliance is conducting itself?

Fark and RIA are both at war with DBDC. We are aiding an alliance we share an enemy with. I asked for an example when we aided an alliance who did not share an enemy with us. So this example fails as well.

He asked for proof fark was aiding an alliance.  If RIA disbands, you will be less dumb. Actually, if they didn;t simultaneously try and collect you rota and rey...

Also, it sure appears like one of them hit AB before AB ever hit them -- https://cybernations.lyricalz.com/war?nation1=47669&nation2=

So, not just was your point, dumb, off topic, and dumb, it was also wrong.

FARK is aiding nations that are aggressively attacking AB after RIA dow'ed on AB, and yet in here explaining how they don't do that sort of thing.  Its the sort of double talk that have made many think fark is full of !@#$.

I asked for proof of Fark aiding an alliance that did not share an enemy with us.

Fark is at war with DBDC, and their gracious assistance was much appreciated, since both GLoF and AB attacked nations that had no intentions of fighting either alliance and were focused on DBDC. Of course, you know this and are merely trying to score OWF brownie points, but at least put forth more effort next time.

Wouldn't this logic seem to imply that it is perfectly okay to send tech to nations in DT that are out of range of Fark, since those nations won't be fighting Fark, either? Or does your warped logic only apply to RIA?

So someone in this thread says they know a guy who said some things and that's your proof? You notice the post you quoted intentially excluded any specifics, right? Wonder why that was.
Even if specifics were available, the fact that his post also stats that we sent diplomats to discuss the matter with his secret alliance indicates that we did do something about the aid.

Fark and RIA are both at war with DBDC. We are aiding an alliance we share an enemy with. I asked for an example when we aided an alliance who did not share an enemy with us. So this example fails as well.

I asked for proof of Fark aiding an alliance that did not share an enemy with us.

The list of the 20 something alliances tech dealing with DT has been posted several times.  Several of them, the actual alliance leaders not some mysterious strangers, have said Fark didn't contact them.  The fact that you are calling those leaders someone who knows a guy just shows that you are unaware of what is going on.

Similarly, you were clear in saying it didn;t matter why the aid was sent, and find an example of Fark doing tech deals with an alliance that is at war with an alliance that Fark was not at war with.  RIA is at war with AB.  Fark is aiding RIA.  Fark is aiding RIA nations that are actively attacking (first) AB nations.  In every way that meets the criteria you asked for.

You are changing your words to make them more convenient, but it doesn't change that in both these cases, it appears that you are unaware of the conduct Mr Vicarious is doing in the name of Fark.  In fact, he even agreed that it was the exact same thing.

Not all acts of war require retaliation to make them acts of war. Do you disagree with that?

Sending aid is sending aid. It doesn't matter *why* the aid is sent.

Here's the deal.
This thread clearly shows that there are several large alliances remaining in this world who view sending aid to be an act of war. So I'm curious as to how you can view the content of this thread and come to the conclusion that this matter was settled five years ago.

You continue to state what Fark has or hasn't done in the past. I'm demanding that you back up your statements with data. It's really easy to type a bunch of nonsense about how Fark has done something in the past or how our policies have changed and hit post. It's a lot harder to actually back up those words with data.
So, unless you can provide the following I will assume you have Fark confused with another alliance and/or are suffering from some sort of dementia
1) An example of an alliance not at war with Fark aiding an alliance that is at war with Fark and Fark doing nothing about it.
2) An example of Fark doing tech deals with an alliance that is at war with an alliance that Fark was not at war with.
3) An example of Fark's supposed policy of finding the act of sending aid to our enemies to not be an act of war.

These three examples would have to exist somewhere for your arguments to be based in fact. Since my argument is that your accusations are false, I'm not sure if someone has solved the prove a negative problem yet.
I'll wait.

While I appreciate your desire to walk away from your earlier claims, as they turned out all to be wrong, in doing so you forgot to answer my question about Embassies.

In return, I would I wouldn't mind to know if Fark policy always includes that any private embassy of someone else's forums can be screenshot and posted here, or if that was another case where Fark policy, and Fark actions have nothing in common with each other.

Wouldn't this logic seem to imply that it is perfectly okay to send tech to nations in DT that are out of range of Fark, since those nations won't be fighting Fark, either? Or does your warped logic only apply to RIA?

I posted this last page, but it is worse then that, the guy getting aided aggressively attacked AB first -- https://cybernations.lyricalz.com/war?nation1=47669&nation2=

So, not just is the point intellectually dishonest, it is also straight dishonest.

{Unless you are shatt, then the link is full of crap and doesn't apply somehow?}

Hi, Evilone. My name is BringMeTheHorizon, and riot Society, which I lead, had the same amount of tech deals as WFF going on when you attacked them. You, nor anyone in Fark has come to me asking Riot Society to stop sending aid, or doing tech deals to DT. We currently have more tech deals going on with DT, have not stopped, because no one has come to ask us to stop. I await your response so I know that I am not imaginary, Would make me feel better about myself knowing i'm not invisible nor are my posts calling you out as a liar. 

A member of the Confederation of International States was doing four tech deals himself when you declared war on WFF, and you did go to them, and I can get the logs if you'd wish, where he said he was going to keep tech dealing with DT because they were his deals to finish, and that there was no reason for him to stop; or something around those lines (i mean it was three weeks ago).

So I hope this clears up any confusion on your part to why Fark has been lying since page one. 

Hi, Evilone. My name is BringMeTheHorizon, and riot Society, which I lead, had the same amount of tech deals as WFF going on when you attacked them. You, nor anyone in Fark has come to me asking Riot Society to stop sending aid, or doing tech deals to DT. We currently have more tech deals going on with DT, have not stopped, because no one has come to ask us to stop. I await your response so I know that I am not imaginary, Would make me feel better about myself knowing i'm not invisible nor are my posts calling you out as a liar. 

A member of the Confederation of International States was doing four tech deals himself when you declared war on WFF, and you did go to them, and I can get the logs if you'd wish, where he said he was going to keep tech dealing with DT because they were his deals to finish, and that there was no reason for him to stop; or something around those lines (i mean it was three weeks ago).

So I hope this clears up any confusion on your part to why Fark has been lying since page one.

MadMax of CoIS was talked to about their tech deals with DT and stated he would put up notice that all deals with DT were to be suspended until peace was reached. Later MadMax stated that the person continuing to send aid packages to DT faced possible expulsion over his actions in "line with our Disciplinary Action Rule of 'Three Days Notice'."
You know, like Fark attempted diplomacy first (as they did with WFF) and spoke a reasonable leader.

As for Riot Society, I don't see any aid going from them to DT. So I'm not sure how 0 is more than 0?

MadMax of CoIS was talked to about their tech deals with DT and stated he would put up notice that all deals with DT were to be suspended until peace was reached. Later MadMax stated that the person continuing to send aid packages to DT faced possible expulsion over his actions in "line with our Disciplinary Action Rule of 'Three Days Notice'."
You know, like Fark attempted diplomacy first (as they did with WFF) and spoke a reasonable leader.

As for Riot Society, I don't see any aid going from them to DT. So I'm not sure how 0 is more than 0?

One incoming, so expect tech being sent to that DT nation, but did you know aid could be deleted, that doesn't show up anymore? Le gasp. There were four/five deals going on when you declared war. 

Also, CoIS person was never kicked out, and continued to do the tech deals. Though he did leave two days ago to join Riot Society, so there are more tech deals going on between that will show up on our aid screen. 

So in at most ten days, we'll have 300 tech going to DT, that's if the other DT nation doesn't send the aid to one of my nations to re-up their tech deal. So that's 400 tech, just as much as WFF had going on before they were attacked. I welcome your diplomates on my forums in up to ten days. 

https://cybernations.lyricalz.com/aid?nation1=568092&nation2=

Alone that nation has at least sent three rounds of tech to DT, and has a new one that just started. I don't feel like looking for any other nations who sent aid to DT as in tech deals. Because the first nation I found proved him wrong. We have a new nation that has two DT deals going on, so in ten days it'll be three or four deals going on with DT, just as many as you attack WFF for. You can continue to lie, or own up to not knowing, and being completely silly. 

Again, you can always send diplomates to us now, so you don't quote look as foolish as you are acting. 

Before you say, AuiNur of Auinarian, wasn't on DT went it was sent to him from our AA, he's a DT nation. 

Edited by BringMeTheHorizon

Also, yea. I made an argument like 10 pages back that if the tech is going to people out of range of FARK then they don't a pot to piss about those deals. I mean, shit, sooner or later fark is gonna be so low that they'll have to fight just our sellers so tech would become irrelevant at that point. They'll have to complain about our God tier reigning down aid which they couldn't do shit about. Edited by Hunterman1043

Also, yea. I made an argument like 10 pages back that if the tech is going to people out of range of FARK then they don't a pot to piss about those deals. I mean, !@#$, sooner or later fark is gonna be so low that they'll have to fight just our sellers so tech would become irrelevant at that point. They'll have to complain about our God tier reigning down aid which they couldn't do !@#$ about.

At least fighting all your sellers, or talking to all your sellers would mean they can objectively say they didn't attack one of them for being the weakest, and only ones to stop dealing with DT.

Edited by BringMeTheHorizon

While I appreciate your desire to walk away from your earlier claims, as they turned out all to be wrong, in doing so you forgot to answer my question about Embassies.

In return, I would I wouldn't mind to know if Fark policy always includes that any private embassy of someone else's forums can be screenshot and posted here, or if that was another case where Fark policy, and Fark actions have nothing in common with each other.

It's Fark's embassy, they can take all the screenshots they want, dumbass.

Edited by Schattenmann

It's Fark's embassy, they can take all the screenshots they want, dumbass.

Since Fark's dMofa has said the opposite of you last time you tried to speak for Fark, you might want to go slink around some other topic.  If you look real hard, you might be able to find a place to post something about OsRavan and Eq?

Since Fark's dMofa has said the opposite of you last time you tried to speak for Fark, you might want to go slink around some other topic.  If you look real hard, you might be able to find a place to post something about OsRavan and Eq?

While I appreciate your desire to walk away from your earlier claims, as they turned out all to be wrong, in doing so you forgot to deny that you are a dumbass.

While I appreciate your desire to walk away from your earlier claims, as they turned out all to be wrong, in doing so you forgot to deny that you are a dumbass.

Oh Schatt.  Poor pathetic Schatt. The fact that you cannot follow a simple conversation is pathetic.

It has been shown 1) that Fark did not contact all the sellers, and 2) that Fark did indeed send aid to people at war with people Fark are not, and Fark's governemnt, or at least the man doing those things, has admitted it.  All of those are facts, including links for those that are skeptical, not opinions, or deluded ramblings from your addled mind.

I haven't walked away from any claim, but have shown them to be true repeatedly.  Perhaps you should crawl back into whatever fantasy world you live in.

In terms of the embassy, most alliances when opening an embassy for a visiting diplomat expect a level of conduct from ambassadors on their forums.  I cannot speak for others, but I don't expect an ambassador to take screenshots and post them on the owf without even discussing the urge to do so first.

So, I have asked Fark in this thread repeatedly what their stance -- not yours -- on the matter is.  As is, their silence and behavior seems to speak for itself.  I've adjusted my forum masking as a result.

I honestly don't even know why any of you are arguing this. What a stupid point to nitpick and defend.

I guess anyone will post insane arguments to blindly support their side or allies.

As hunter said, which point are you talking about? Because if me pointing out Fark lied, and is continuing to lie about going to every alliance (when we had the same amount of deals that WFF did, yet never came to us) tech dealing with DT, and only attacking the one alliance who stopped (which is false as well); then yes, I like to nitpick. 

I'm speaking of the fact that this is 23 pages of people arguing the validity of Fark's right to attack someone who aided their opponents - while they support a war started without any reason whatsoever.

Although if I said the sky was blue, I'm sure some people here would attempt to argue that it is actually light blue.

I'm speaking of the fact that this is 23 pages of people arguing the validity of Fark's right to attack someone who aided their opponents - while they support a war started without any reason whatsoever.

I honestly don't even know why any of you are arguing this. What a stupid point to nitpick and defend.

I guess anyone will post insane arguments to blindly support their side or allies.

Don't like it? "Do something about it"

Don't like it? "Do something about it"

It warms my heart to read such a response.  I am not sure how we prevent people from participating in discussions but it is a great concept, lets take the one thing that engages people still and prevent it from happening.  MasterRace indeed

It warms my heart to read such a response.  I am not sure how we prevent people from participating in discussions but it is a great concept, lets take the one thing that engages people still and prevent it from happening.  MasterRace indeed

Maybe I'm misreading it, but I am actually having a hard time parsing exactly what you are trying to imply (also sarcasm on the internet and all that). I also have been removed from the community for quite some time now so I don't quite understand the reference... MasterRace????....

So I'll take it as another generic my "side" vs your side post.

But no, I was not limiting or suggesting anyone else from participating in discussion. As I've stated earlier in this thread, this is a place for only discussion so I never really understood why people get so amped up about other people expressing their own viewpoint and opinions. Yes, the one thing that engages the community is basically the drama of politics, so why limit it. People should express whatever they want, however much they want. Don't like what they are saying? Do something about it.