• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's just going to keep repeating that they have a stock market without addressing any actual points raised.

I apologize. I didn't realize that WFF was pushing tech to DT to the point that they were swaying the war effort in DTs favor by themselves.

I fixed your post for you, no need to thank me.
DT supreme defenders of justice

Don't correct them, they don't appreciate your cleverness.

Why are their 19 pages of this? Don't you people get bored of saying the same shit 400 times? WFF graciously chose to tech deal with DT. Fark chose to exercise their right to hit WFF, Fark is a sovereign state not chained to the will of DBDC. DT has chosen to send aid to WFF to help them out. Why does understanding the above require NINETEEN pages. Did I mention you've been at it for 19 pages?

Don't correct them, they don't appreciate your cleverness.

Why are their 19 pages of this? Don't you people get bored of saying the same !@#$ 400 times? WFF graciously chose to tech deal with DT. Fark chose to exercise their right to hit WFF, Fark is a sovereign state not chained to the will of DBDC. DT has chosen to send aid to WFF to help them out. Why does understanding the above require NINETEEN pages. Did I mention you've been at it for 19 pages?

They need to be absolutely sure they "win" this argument. Otherwise they have nothing to show for. "Oh, we will never have a top tier, but we can limit their tech deals" is literally their argument.

Why are their 19 pages of this? Don't you people get bored of saying the same !@#$ 400 times? WFF graciously chose to tech deal with DT. Fark chose to exercise their right to hit WFF, Fark is a sovereign state not chained to the will of DBDC. DT has chosen to send aid to WFF to help them out. Why does understanding the above require NINETEEN pages. Did I mention you've been at it for 19 pages?

Nobody made your protectorate post this thread. lol

(Unless you did).

Edited by Tywin Lannister

Nobody made your protectorate post this thread. lol

(Unless you did).

This likely got overlooked somewhere in the now 20 (TWENTY!) pages of text so I won't stress it too much, but WFF is a protectorate of Sengoku and please inform me if I'm wrong but I believe Reavers too.

DT has no obligation to WFF, I'm not trying to make it look like we are super amazing guys and that Fark are terrible humans stealing breast milk from babies, but you've really got us pegged wrong. An alliance that's been good to us has run into a hard time because of it, we choose to help them because we appreciate them. It's really simple as that. Fark/DT/WFF/CN is going to do what they gotta do. Everyone should state how mad they are once or twice then be done with it.

Page 20, the nonsense continues.

Fark/DT/WFF/CN is going to do what they gotta do.

This sums it up right here. I think everyone needed a topic to argue about politics, glad to have been of service.

For the record: WFF and it's citizens are not retarded, just stubborn and proud, as if those two things are different.

Nobody told you to be a dick either.... (Unless they did)

coming from someone who is in an alliance that is directly supporting the destruction of hundreds of billions of dongs worth of infra and tech(OOC: and realistically THOUSANDS of RL dollars) on people who have agreed to neutrality, it's rather amusing you feel that someone's posts on the OWF are terrible, look in your own backyard for the terrible people, you're gonna have to deal with people calling out their behavior until they stop.

coming from someone who is in an alliance that is directly supporting the destruction of hundreds of billions of dongs worth of infra and tech(OOC: and realistically THOUSANDS of RL dollars) on people who have agreed to neutrality, it's rather amusing you feel that someone's posts on the OWF are terrible, look in your own backyard for the terrible people, you're gonna have to deal with people calling out their behavior until they stop.

So in other words I support people who like war and who attack neutral alliances because they aren't neutral enough to be in peace mode.

So in other words I support people who like war and who attack neutral alliances because they aren't neutral enough to be in peace mode.

you support people who cause far more harm to this world than any other group, I am curious to see how many stay in this world after being "raided" and losing a year or two of progress.

20 pages about declaring war on nations sending aid to alliances involved in hostilities. I thought that particular issue was decided years ago?

The morals of war are a matter of convenience. It should be no surprise that what they find acceptable suddenly changes when a policy becomes convenient or inconvenient.

The only thing I find distasteful about this turn on tech dealing during war is the hypocrisy of the attacking parties. They once supported the idea that tech dealing during war was okay. They would be better off making pancakes.

Edited by TIEIXIAIS

you support people who cause far more harm to this world than any other group, I am curious to see how many stay in this world after being "raided" and losing a year or two of progress.

I agree with you about people leaving this world but I still think that it's not the older players we need to be worried about.. It's the new nations that are getting destroyed for tech dealing with us.

(OOC: If its an older player, they are already hooked on the game. They know how to rebuild. They usually aren't discouraged easily. If they are, then honestly they have no place in my circle.)

Edited by Hunterman1043

I agree with you about people leaving this world but I still think that it's not the older players we need to be worried about.. It's the new nations that are getting destroyed for tech dealing with us.

(OOC: If its an older player, they are already hooked on the game. They know how to rebuild. They usually aren't discouraged easily. If they are, then honestly they have no place in my circle.)

Losing a year or two of statistics is slightly different than losing a few weeks at most, one aid package every 5 days can keep me at 1000 infra forever.

So you are telling me that it's our fault these players don't have warchests worthy of a nation of their size?

yes. we are the parasites of the world. go be a producer hunter.

Edited by AuiNur

So you are telling me that it's our fault these players don't have warchests worthy of a nation of their size?

"they should spend ANOTHER year doing nothing just to be sure that when you raid them they can recover the damage :^)"

Come on, we both know that's an absurd argument to make, since even with a large warchest why bother rebuilding if it just puts them into range to be raided yet again? you can pretend it's not a problem all you'd like, everyone not directly allied to DBDC realizes what a major issue it is.

The only thing I find distasteful about this turn on tech dealing during war is the hypocrisy of the attacking parties. They once supported the idea that tech dealing during war was okay. They would be better off making pancakes.

Fark is the attacking party. Please, show me any instance, EVER that Fark defended the idea that tech dealing during was was not an act of war.

Fark is the attacking party. Please, show me any instance, EVER that Fark defended the idea that tech dealing during was was not an act of war.

Glad we have recognized that Fark is the attacking party here.

It's been a common position by most major alliances for the last few years. FARK not once protested the practice until now. Either FARK has been biting it's tongue for a long time, or it was never relevant, or it is no longer of convenience to the alliance, hence the change of policy.

Glad we have recognized that Fark is the attacking party here.

Really? It took you 20 pages to realize that Fark is the attacking party? You're kind of slow there, sparky. Let me run through this one more time for you. Sadly I have no crayons to draw you a diagram with.
WFF aided an alliance we're at war with. This is an act of war.
Fark asked WFF to stop and explained our position (that aiding alliances we're at war with is an act of war)
WFF responded by stating they would find more nations Fark was at war with to send aid to.
Fark waited until new aid packages were sent by WFF to an alliance we were at war with.
Fark attacked WFF nations sending aid to alliance we were at war with.

It's really not rocket science.

It's been a common position by most major alliances for the last few years. FARK not once protested the practice until now. Either FARK has been biting it's tongue for a long time, or it was never relevant, or it is no longer of convenience to the alliance, hence the change of policy.

Please, just show me *one* example of Fark agreeing that the practice of an alliance not at war sending aid to one that is should not be considered an act of war. Show me Fark's old policy so that we can compare it to their current policy.
I'll wait.