This from the person who personally guaranteed to me that he would intervene in the event Nordreich was attacked after its reformation.

There would be no NoR 2.0 without that assurance, so maybe you owe Fark an apology.

I've spent the last few years saying, both publicly and privately, that we owed you and Polaris a debt that I hoped we could one day repay. (Most recently as just a few days ago.) I don't think I'll be saying that in the future. Between that snide little remark, the fact that your current Emperor is an idiot, and the way you've alienated so many friends over the last few years without understanding or even caring why, I think it's safe to say the individual and alliance I've been speaking of no longer exist.

I believe in fair play, I even assisted GOONS to reform don't read too much into it. You are free to think whatever you like about Polaris and her Emperor, we are fairly consistent and constant in our position on most things.  Whilst we evolve and shift with the general trends, we are unwilling to completely abandon all convention for the sake of making things easier for the Ritalin clan to do and say whatever they want.  We restrict our relationships deliberately, we have massive core belief discrepancies with some alliances and we understand the conflicts that brings... so whilst we don't want to have issues with people it is inevitable that we will.

I haven't seen a massive shift of our friendships, the people who hate us have pretty much always hated us in some form or another, the people who tolerate us have moved in and out of our circle over our life-span (sometimes several times) and our allies are who they are and quite probably will be when this is all said and done (except I personally hope for one).

There is no debt real or imagined between our alliances, or between you and I.  The fact that you acknowledge the facts is sufficient.

You also need to be very clear, you have aligned yourself closely with people who have consistently and repeatedly caused us harm and will continue to do so until there is no Bob.  Their alliances mayor may not be different, they may hold different titles and treaties, but the rest is 100% consistent.  Being that you have made your choice, please feel free to comprehend all that means from here to eternity.

The die is cast and so be it.

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fark hasn't been relevant for a few years now bruh.  They deliberately chose not regrow after getting out played which resulted in a large amount of apathy throughout their alliance.  Can't really blame them for that.

Regardless, this is kind of the theme for the whole war. 

The war was decided before the first DoWs came down and they've been playing on the back foot ever since.  Were likely going to see Polar and her allies surrender to DBDC et al, within a couple weeks.  Depends on how the talks go tonight.  So at this point, the declares on tech dealers are mostly to pad stats.

Artigo, it'd be a shorter list to mention who remains relevant in the modern era than to say who isn't. However, if we did that, then I would lose what little morsel of entertainment I get from this, so let's continue to pretend that the remaining battles matter.

Regardless, you're right; we're just waiting at this point. No one from your opposition has the internal fortitude to oppose you via a vietFAN style war. I am looking forward to seeing what you do with the world after.

Were likely going to see Polar and her allies surrender to DBDC et al, within a couple weeks.  Depends on how the talks go tonight.  So at this point, the declares on tech dealers are mostly to pad stats.

I think you underestimate the situation somewhat comrade. 

I think you underestimate the situation somewhat comrade. 

By all means, continue to resist. If you can rally your people to provide a few more months entertainment by yourselves, I'm all for it, as you have no path to victory at the moment.

By all means, continue to resist. If you can rally your people to provide a few more months entertainment by yourselves, I'm all for it, as you have no path to victory at the moment.

We had no path to victory before a shot was fired.  Our situation is no worse now than it ever was and it will not get any worse despite you posturing to the contrary.

We had no path to victory before a shot was fired.  Our situation is no worse now than it ever was and it will not get any worse despite you posturing to the contrary.

You misunderstand why I am here. My own beloved Kashmir is out of the war (we were never in the main conflict to start with). I'm cognizant of the fact that my presence here has no material effect on your defeat.

That being said, I'm mainly here to enjoy the sight of you and yours repeatedly getting your teeth kicked in. You see, there's no statue of limitations on schadenfreude. Watching the spiritual heirs of Electron Sponge get introduced to the business end of a jack boot is the best game in town right now.

By all means, please, drag this fight out beyond all reason. Continue to get smashed in the face whenever you get back up again. Pull out all the stops.

I and the unquiet dead of \m/ will be watching, and laughing.

You misunderstand why I am here. My own beloved Kashmir is out of the war (we were never in the main conflict to start with). I'm cognizant of the fact that my presence here has no material effect on your defeat.

That being said, I'm mainly here to enjoy the sight of you and yours repeatedly getting your teeth kicked in. You see, there's no statue of limitations on schadenfreude. Watching the spiritual heirs of Electron Sponge get introduced to the business end of a jack boot is the best game in town right now.

By all means, please, drag this fight out beyond all reason. Continue to get smashed in the face whenever you get back up again. Pull out all the stops.

I and the unquiet dead of \m/ will be watching, and laughing.

Lol I had to quote that line. Hilarious.

I hope now we can finally put to bed the question of, "can anyone really be that vindictive and petty, and hold on to a grudge that long? "

The answer is yes. I can.

It fills me with great joy to see you post in such a manner.  We are still here and the quitters from \m/ are displaced into dozens of other polar hating alliances.  I love to be loved but I loved to be hated more.  Stay dead \m/tards

So at this point, the declares on tech dealers are mostly to pad stats.

Our stats suck. I don't think the 60k NS damage done to WFF if we somehow managed to clone smontag and get the clone army to ZI/ZT the entire alliance is going to make us look better at war.
We're terrible.

It fills me with great joy to see you post in such a manner.  We are still here and the quitters from \m/ are displaced into dozens of other polar hating alliances.  I love to be loved but I loved to be hated more.  Stay dead \m/tards

It does a body good to see that, behind the pretty tinsel and talk of reforms, Polaris is still the same basket of untrustworthy snakes and unrepentant tyrants that t was in years previous.

You'll look great stuffed and mounted on Cuba's mantle, Grub. Are you hoping for an action pose, or would you rather a humorous pose with a funny hat?

It does a body good to see that, behind the pretty tinsel and talk of reforms, Polaris is still the same basket of untrustworthy snakes and unrepentant tyrants that t was in years previous.

You'll look great stuffed and mounted on Cuba's mantle, Grub. Are you hoping for an action pose, or would you rather a humorous pose with a funny hat?

I think you have your hyperbole confused but whatever.  I have never been anything other than what I am and have never claimed to be anything else.  I love being hated by every teenager headbanger from the great \m/ era who blames Polaris for the fact their alliance was made of tissue paper and has sought revenge 999 times in 999 different ways.  Every single time Polaris is on the bottom of the cycle the original circle jerkers come out of the woodwork to revel in our demise and proclaim such nonsense as yours and the posts above of similar ilk.

It must really really really grate you that we don't allow ourselves to be mounted anywhere by anyone, you can kick us in the teeth and we will simply rebuild, reload and triumph yet again as proven by the continual cycle of Bob.  The major difference of course is that we don't have to whine about it over and over and over like the former members of that glorious bunch of try hards who folded like a cheap suit at the first sign of adversity and the fact that we are still here and \m/ is just a smear on the bowl of history.

Edited by AlmightyGrub

I think you have your hyperbole confused but whatever.  I have never been anything other than what I am and have never claimed to be anything else.  I love being hated by every teenager headbanger from the great \m/ era who blames Polaris for the fact their alliance was made of tissue paper and has sought revenge 999 times in 999 different ways.  Every single time Polaris is on the bottom of the cycle the original circle jerkers come out of the woodwork to revel in our demise and proclaim such nonsense as yours and the posts above of similar ilk.

It must really really really grate you that we don't allow ourselves to be mounted anywhere by anyone, you can kick us in the teeth and we will simply rebuild, reload and triumph yet again as proven by the continual cycle of Bob.  The major difference of course is that we don't have to whine about it over and over and over like the former members of that glorious bunch of try hards who folded like a cheap suit at the first sign of adversity and the fact that we are still here and \m/ is just a smear on the bowl of history.

Can you describe to me how a cheap suit folds? I have one and am unsure how to fold it.

Regards,

Hakai

Let's get down to it: anyone who says Fark should attack every offender is a pinhead. Especially Sarkin.

Ha, I've missed the lunatic's ravings the past couple of years.

Anyway, I said that they had 25 alliances to choose from and chose the weakest, not that they had to choose all 25. Making an example of one alliance to try to frighten off the other 24 is sound strategy, it's just pathetic that they picked the tiniest one with just about zero military capacity to do it. They could've at least picked an alliance with one Manhattan Project (or, hell, a Pentagon) between them.

Man. They got you with the kool-aid good, didn't they Grub? Your nonsensical denial of Polaris as an unrepentant tyrant isn't due to a lack of intellect, it's Stockholm Syndrome! You're passing down the justification for tyranny and abuse to the next generation, forgetting yourself as among their first victims.

Or did you forget the National Alliance of Artic Countries? Your old homeland, destroyed and battered down by none other than Polaris?

For those who are young in the world:

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Cyber_Nations/index.php?showtopic=64609&st=0

Polaris destroyed your home, and then indoctrinated you into believing these actions were just when perpetuated on others. You are directly responsible for pushing on the system of tyranny and abuse which you were once a victim of. It is too incongruous for comedy; a peerless warrior enslaved to a ruthless master. In the words of the ancients:

Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And when you look long into an abyss, the abyss also looks into you.

Welcome to the nightmare of your youth, Grub; you have become the evil you sought to defeat. May all the gods have mercy on your immortal soul.

Ha, I've missed the lunatic's ravings the past couple of years.

Anyway, I said that they had 25 alliances to choose from and chose the weakest, not that they had to choose all 25. Making an example of one alliance to try to frighten off the other 24 is sound strategy, it's just pathetic that they picked the tiniest one with just about zero military capacity to do it. They could've at least picked an alliance with one Manhattan Project (or, hell, a Pentagon) between them.

PR strategy: Repeat that FARK are bullies on every page no matter how many times the point is refuted.

Man. They got you with the kool-aid good, didn't they Grub? Your nonsensical denial of Polaris as an unrepentant tyrant isn't due to a lack of intellect, it's Stockholm Syndrome! You're passing down the justification for tyranny and abuse to the next generation, forgetting yourself as among their first victims.

Or did you forget the National Alliance of Artic Countries? Your old homeland, destroyed and battered down by none other than Polaris?

For those who are young in the world:

Polaris destroyed your home, and then indoctrinated you into believing these actions were just when perpetuated on others. You are directly responsible for pushing on the system of tyranny and abuse which you were once a victim of. It is too incongruous for comedy; a peerless warrior enslaved to a ruthless master. In the words of the ancients:

Welcome to the nightmare of your youth, Grub; you have become the evil you sought to defeat. May all the gods have mercy on your immortal soul.

NPO destroyed my alliance IAA you don't see me still crying about NPO...