• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like how many people on your side have made mention that we don't know about the "world"... Our baptism of fire was karma, we are re-rolls not noobs. We never really cared for the choosing of sides garbage, because it usually doesnt benefit an alliance to follow others instead of making a stand on personal morals and ethics. In this case, we defend our right to deal with DT. Whatever DBDC means to you does not mean the same to us, we don't know them and they had no influence in our decisions or economics. You seem to make them out to be some sort of almighty controlling alliance. Does that tin foil hat mess up your hair?

You should really educate yourselves, as your "morals and ethics" have somehow put you in league with a group that has almost made a game out of seeing how aggressive they can get away with being, without even the slightest attempt to justify it. 

In the meantime, I think you were given a pretty fair choice, and decided that exercising your freedom for freedom's sake is more important than understanding what function that freedom is ultimately serving. Not our fault if you want to be purposely shortsighted and then complain about the reasonable consequences it brings on you.

It is really too hard to fact check?  Was it mi6 that told you that Fark only attacked one WFF nation?

Motherfucking mi6. I knew they were behind this shit.

Seriously though, on my phone and didn't fact check. Someone earlier in the thread said it was 1 nation and yeah. Im lazy.

I think it's funny how people on both sides of this conflict are pointing fingers at each other regarding this issue, when in reality both sides have engaged in a variety of preemptive attacks, aid interdictions, and other total warfare tactics, some officially declared wars, others completely undeclared and almost missed by the OWF.

I think it's funny how some "allies" don't know what being an ally actually entails.

The point that people are missing (or intentionally ignoring) is this: the issue isn't that Fark considers a tech deal during a war an act of war, it's who they chose to make an example of. WFF is a tiny, tiny alliance with absolutely no real military capacity. Fark had literally 25 alliances to choose from, and this is who they chose to attack.

I see no issue with this at all. When you are fighting a hell of alot of armies who are in the service of DBDC, and lack a reliable logistics network due to upper-tier denial, you have to be smart about it. To quote the war manuals of my nation;

"It is only one who is thoroughly acquainted with the evils of war that can thoroughly understand the profitable way of carrying it on [...] Hence a wise general makes a point of foraging on the enemy[...] This is called, using the conquered foe to augment one's own strength."

Therefore ambushes and raids among the Enemy logistics network is crucial in not only disrupting Enemy morale and economy, but also in resupplying your own troops. This also forces the Enemy top tier, in many cases, to supply these soft targets in sub-optimal conditions. I myself frequently make a practice of engaging Enemy soft targets alongside hard targets and I have personally caused hundreds of millions of dollars of economic disruption by "fighting dirty."

The fact of the matter is, you have no claim to moral outrage after supporting DBDC's plans for eternal war, attacks against sovereign alliances, Casus Belli -less wars, reprisals against free speech, and other efforts to create a global totalitarian upper tier. The longer you seek to oppress free alliances like FARK, the more this trend of logistical disruption will continue.

The fact of the matter is, you have no claim to moral outrage after supporting DBDC's plans for eternal war, attacks against sovereign alliances, Casus Belli -less wars, reprisals against free speech, and other efforts to create a global totalitarian upper tier. The longer you seek to oppress free alliances like FARK, the more this trend of logistical disruption will continue.

Given I'm guilty on not reading long posts and what not... I'm going to say that the plans for "eternal war" was first done by NpO in this situation. I would love to see your posting of "oppressing free alliances" if DBDC was on the other side with you. 

Given I'm guilty on not reading long posts and what not... I'm going to say that the plans for "eternal war" was first done by NpO in this situation. I would love to see your posting of "oppressing free alliances" if DBDC was on the other side with you. 

I have spoken out against DBDC since I was allied govt to Dark Templar, so your point is null.

If you are saying NpO planned or even stated we planned for eternal war I think you're not guilty of reading at all! We didn't.

I have spoken out against DBDC since I was allied govt to Dark Templar, so your point is null.

That wasn't my point

If you are saying NpO planned or even stated we planned for eternal war I think you're not guilty of reading at all! We didn't.

Notice I said I didn't read it. 

Didn't you declare all out war against DBDC tech sellers? Because to me that is pretty damn close to eternal war. Why you may ask. Simple the tech sellers aren't going to stop selling to DBDC. They are loyal. You can hit them all they want but they won't stop. So essentially in essence you will be in eternal war.

Didn't you declare all out war against DBDC tech sellers? Because to me that is pretty damn close to eternal war. Why you may ask. Simple the tech sellers aren't going to stop selling to DBDC. They are loyal. You can hit them all they want but they won't stop. So essentially in essence you will be in eternal war.

Loyal to the bone. Blood in, blood out baby. Edited by Hunterman1043

It was not an "all out war:"

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/124958-imperial-decree-dbdc/

From today forward until a peace agreement has been struck between the New Polar Order and DBDC, we reserve the right to add any nation sending tech to DBDC to our target lists and they may be attacked at anytime.

Please stop repeating doomsphere talking points Alexio, you're smarter than that.

It was not an "all out war:"

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/124958-imperial-decree-dbdc/

Please stop repeating doomsphere talking points Alexio, you're smarter than that.

I mean you are right I am smarter than that but, on the other hand I like to deal in facts and lets be honest this is a official quote from your Emperor.

From today forward until a peace agreement has been struck between the New Polar Order and DBDC, we reserve the right to add any nation sending tech to DBDC to our target lists and they may be attacked at anytime.
Please take note - this is not and will not constitute a declaration of war on any alliance because a member decided to send aid. An alliance can not send aid, only a nation ruler can.

Now considering that a peace agreement is at this point and quite possibly the for seeable future unattainable, I believe that leaves Polaris in a state of war with all DBDC tech sellers. I mean feel free to correct me if I am wrong on this point, and I will listen to your side I'm not an unreasonable man. Although I just don't see how you can all claim anything different, because lets be honest it has been worded finely to make you think otherwise. However if you are able to read through the lines you will see what is clearly there, and what is meant by that post. You retain that right to do this by all means but lets just call it what it is war on DBDC tech sellers. 

I mean you are right I am smarter than that but, on the other hand I like to deal in facts and lets be honest this is a official quote from your Emperor.

Now considering that a peace agreement is at this point and quite possibly the for seeable future unattainable, I believe that leaves Polaris in a state of war with all DBDC tech sellers. I mean feel free to correct me if I am wrong on this point, and I will listen to your side I'm not an unreasonable man. Although I just don't see how you can all claim anything different, because lets be honest it has been worded finely to make you think otherwise. However if you are able to read through the lines you will see what is clearly there, and what is meant by that post. You retain that right to do this by all means but lets just call it what it is war on DBDC tech sellers. 

What have I told you about using logic here?

It's almost sad but I'll help you out by bolding the bit that points out it's not eternal...
"From today forward until a peace agreement has been struck between the New Polar Order and DBDC"

If you're stating on behalf of DBDC what they will or wont do then you could have told us earlier that you were their leader!

DBDC tech sellers are free to declare against Polaris if they feel they are at war with us. One has done so against me and learned the hard way that the Men of Polaris are not pushovers. However, considering that the point of tech dealing is to grow, aside from those who seem possessed by some dark sorcery, most are reasonable and agree not to supply DBDC any tech.

It will only be an eternal war if DBDC refuses to negotiate a peace with Polaris. I am prepared for that eventuality, although in reality I do not think that DBDC can keep most of their minions afield that long.

It's almost sad but I'll help you out by bolding the bit that points out it's not eternal...
"From today forward until a peace agreement has been struck between the New Polar Order and DBDC"

If you're stating on behalf of DBDC what they will or wont do then you could have told us earlier that you were their leader!

Wasn't stating it I'm just using what's out there, I mean the hostility between the two Alliances is quite thick I mean I can actually see it flowing through the air. I may be wrong but I'm just using a personal observation. Quite possibly could have stated it better but hey ho.

DBDC tech sellers are free to declare against Polaris if they feel they are at war with us. One has done so against me and learned the hard way that the Men of Polaris are not pushovers. However, considering that the point of tech dealing is to grow, aside from those who seem possessed by some dark sorcery, most are reasonable and agree not to supply DBDC any tech.

It will only be an eternal war if DBDC refuses to negotiate a peace with Polaris. I am prepared for that eventuality, although in reality I do not think that DBDC can keep most of their minions afield that long.

Don't underestimate the power of loyalty its pretty hard to break Tywin. 

It is the loyalty of the Men of Polaris that must be broken, we stand on the defense.

See this is exactly what you mean all men are loyal to their cause, as you prove constantly with every single post you make. Mind you they get repetitive but what they guarantee is that you are loyal to your side. From what I can see DT Probes the only AA to be attacked by Polaris for tech dealing with DBDC are also still very loyal to their cause.  

See this is exactly what you mean all men are loyal to their cause, as you prove constantly with every single post you make. Mind you they get repetitive but what they guarantee is that you are loyal to your side. From what I can see DT Probes the only AA to be attacked by Polaris for tech dealing with DBDC are also still very loyal to their cause.  

Well, as the war draws to a conclusion, and if DBDC refuses to negotiate despite the desires of the "peasants" in their coalition to go home in peace, we might just have a chance to test that loyalty a little more strongly.