• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe they don't like you because they have good taste.  

This from the person who personally guaranteed to me that he would intervene in the event Nordreich was attacked after its reformation.

There would be no NoR 2.0 without that assurance, so maybe you owe Fark an apology.

I've spent the last few years saying, both publicly and privately, that we owed you and Polaris a debt that I hoped we could one day repay. (Most recently as just a few days ago.) I don't think I'll be saying that in the future. Between that snide little remark, the fact that your current Emperor is an idiot, and the way you've alienated so many friends over the last few years without understanding or even caring why, I think it's safe to say the individual and alliance I've been speaking of no longer exist.

You avoid hard front and have selected the easiest ones, do not pretend as though you are a warrior alliance when you have not been forged in fire.

*shrugs*

TOP carefully avoided fighting AZTEC in the upper tiers, which was the war I was personally hoping for. But, then again, this thread isn't about us now is it? 

Good luck WFF! Look forward to more tech deals with ya'll in the future. 

Considering DBDC has threatened and authorized attacks on RIA tech sellers through their badlands sub AA, perhaps you shouldn't throw stones.  :smug:

Authorised? Top lel.

This is what (some) people actually believe. That DBDC authorises things or tells alliances what to do.

My point is that Fark's pursuit of this conflict in lieu of a better military target is a tacit admission that they lack the ability to fight the war at a level above this conflict they've engendered with WFF.

Still not a single person with the capacity to refute this, I love it.

"My point is that Fark's pursuit of this conflict in lieu of a better military target is a tacit admission that they lack the ability to fight the war at a level above this conflict they've engendered with WFF"

Wait, FARK are limiting aid going to their enemy to help their war effort, but aren't choosing to attack a dozen alliances that they could potentially have an issue with, to focus on the wars they are already fighting on a side that's outnumbered, that's shocking

Clearly the only smart tactical decision for Fark is to declare war on every alliance on the other side of the conflict, just to be on the safe side, of course that would make people cry about a lack of CB, but that's something they may have to risk. Otherwise they'll have to deal with Margrave pretending people care what he has to say

Still not a single person with the capacity to refute this, I love it.

Why refute it? You're right.

Fark are terrible fighters who couldn't punch their way out of a paper bag. The only competent fighter we have is smontag, and he's at such a low NS we have to find people for him to beat up.

I feel so much better getting that off my chest.

are you surprised that i was the one that attacked?

Reavers I'm waiting... Your friends need hep Total Money: $4.

You should consider to find a new buyer that willing to help you build your nations instead of the one that only extorting your tech, WFF. :)

"My point is that Fark's pursuit of this conflict in lieu of a better military target is a tacit admission that they lack the ability to fight the war at a level above this conflict they've engendered with WFF"

Wait, FARK are limiting aid going to their enemy to help their war effort, but aren't choosing to attack a dozen alliances that they could potentially have an issue with, to focus on the wars they are already fighting on a side that's outnumbered, that's shocking

Clearly the only smart tactical decision for Fark is to declare war on every alliance on the other side of the conflict, just to be on the safe side, of course that would make people cry about a lack of CB, but that's something they may have to risk. Otherwise they'll have to deal with Margrave pretending people care what he has to say

You're a delight and a treasure. Tell me, is Andy2k a Nome de guerre, or did your mother, knowing you would one day rule a nation, reward you with such a comely title?

If Fark is stressed by combat to the point that this os the only legitimate military target they can strike, aside from their current engagements, this is telling to your capacity both to continue your engagements elsewhere and to assist against other targets as they arise. It does not speak to your fighting prowess, but the material and nation strength you have left available to fight this war.

Short version; you've been beaten down by a superior force and have to take shots at minor military targets on order to advance your cause by a foot. This tells me you are well on your way to a defeat in detail; you can ask your military leaders what that means.

You're a delight and a treasure. Tell me, is Andy2k a Nome de guerre, or did your mother, knowing you would one day rule a nation, reward you with such a comely title?

If Fark is stressed by combat to the point that this os the only legitimate military target they can strike, aside from their current engagements, this is telling to your capacity both to continue your engagements elsewhere and to assist against other targets as they arise. It does not speak to your fighting prowess, but the material and nation strength you have left available to fight this war.

Short version; you've been beaten down by a superior force and have to take shots at minor military targets on order to advance your cause by a foot. This tells me you are well on your way to a defeat in detail; you can ask your military leaders what that means.

I already agreed with you. Fark are terrible fighters.

With that said, the guy who disagreed with you (andyt2k) is a member of NATO. That's an alliance on your side of the war.

I think it's funny how some "allies" don't know what being an ally actually entails.

Does it involve taking cheap shots at them on the OWF?

tech deals. neutral parties. no military ties. no signed pacts.

All of which just makes them a bigger target.  Ultimately if you are receiving tech from them, you have to decide if it is worth diverting aid to them in order to ensure you'll continue to receive your tech.  Personally I'd aid them, and you appear to be doing so.  Nicely done.

All of which just makes them a bigger target.  Ultimately if you are receiving tech from them, you have to decide if it is worth diverting aid to them in order to ensure you'll continue to receive your tech.  Personally I'd aid them, and you appear to be doing so.  Nicely done.

Just think it's the right thing to do considering they stuck their necks out for us

Fark hasn't been relevant for a few years now bruh.  They deliberately chose not regrow after getting out played which resulted in a large amount of apathy throughout their alliance.  Can't really blame them for that.

Regardless, this is kind of the theme for the whole war. 

The war was decided before the first DoWs came down and they've been playing on the back foot ever since.  Were likely going to see Polar and her allies surrender to DBDC et al, within a couple weeks.  Depends on how the talks go tonight.  So at this point, the declares on tech dealers are mostly to pad stats.