The Hunt

I'm pretty mad. My target seems to have disappeared. Good thing I made a list. Now we have to chase you down.

RE declares on everyone that was on the Nuclear Jihad AA earlier today. You can run but you can't hide.

Screenshot_2015_01_19_15_19_39_1.png

Screenshot_2015_01_19_15_19_19_1.png

Omaha RE, nice declare good stats, xp could be prob, be sure to spy!!!

Yea. It was (and I hope still will) be a good war.

I don't know yet what they'll do. So I'll be watching.

I don't want to roll them (and they won't let us, right?) then leave them to get raided.

I think most of us are calling quits for the round. Had a member remove and ban everyone in the alliance lol and now this :awesome:

also avengers hitting some of us too now from lof's smart idea lol 

Edited by Glorton

if nj was to fight you guys straight up, you'd lose, but seprate we are weak....  to bad it didnt work out this round.

If you give up that easily, and looking at the warchests and nations we're hitting, I don't really think you could back up that claim.

If NJ or something else, with the promise of what this was supposed to be, forms. I will be terrified.

Now, I'm just feeling stuck as to what to do. Will decide something before next update.

If you give up that easily, and looking at the warchests and nations we're hitting, I don't really think you could back up that claim.

If NJ or something else, with the promise of what this was supposed to be, forms. I will be terrified.

Now, I'm just feeling stuck as to what to do. Will decide something before next update.

I agree, warchests i've seen have been a bit disappointing compared to what I was expecting. 

So many lulz alliances this round. I wonder if they realize they're just pawns who supply easy XP. Fail, fail and fail. That is what you will all be remembered for the next week or so and then forgotten for good and good riddance. :facepalm:

So many lulz alliances this round. I wonder if they realize they're just pawns who supply easy XP. Fail, fail and fail. That is what you will all be remembered for the next week or so and then forgotten for good and good riddance. :facepalm:

Who are you playing as again this round? I can't seem to find your nation.

That would be most appreciated. After working with me i'm sure that you are well aware of my capabilities. 

I was just going to wait for someone (i was hoping for an Avenger) to be so upset at me then he'd have to waste his time to report it in order to find my nation. But since you're a good sport and clearly want to learn, here is my nation name: oldschool.

Warning: You'll probably need to sell down to be in my range. I probably wont be capable of building up enough. ^_^

I was just going to wait for someone (i was hoping for an Avenger) to be so upset at me then he'd have to waste his time to report it in order to find my nation. But since you're a good sport and clearly want to learn, here is my nation name: oldschool.

Warning: You'll probably need to sell down to be in my range. I probably wont be capable of building up enough. ^_^

Eh, as anyone whose dealt with me - Avengers or otherwise - would know i'm a pretty chill guy and generally try to keep things civil. Think we've derailed this topic enough now though.