Notification of Dissolution

murtibing

True, I should have asked DBDC Leadership before starting any wars. However, they had other ways of punishing me without ally versus ally attack (and it could be even worse for me then what actually happened...).

This is a good post.  We didn't have good commo on this and both sides made a mistake.  We will get past this together.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We promised WAPA we would attack anyone that hit them after we had just got done wrapping up another fiasco.

Which you would have known if you had asked literally anyone in DBDC.

While I get the sentiment, you also promised your ally(SPATR) you would not attack them when you signed a treaty with said ally. It seems silly to me to attack an ally without even attempting to contact them first. I would say you guys caused an even larger fiasco by hitting first without literally talking to anyone in SPATR about this. 

While I get the sentiment, you also promised your ally(SPATR) you would not attack them when you signed a treaty with said ally. It seems silly to me to attack an ally without even attempting to contact them first. I would say you guys caused an even larger fiasco by hitting first without literally talking to anyone in SPATR about this. 

No.  Firstly he wasn't an ally, he was a DOOMBIRD at the time he attacked WAPA.  Secondly, we had literally JUST stated to our own allies that we were sorry for having hit WAPA not days/weeks before and we would personally nuke the next person to try.  Just so happens it transpired within days of that statement.  So yes, it was a harsh disciplining, but the conventional attacks sufficed and we didn't end up nuking.  

While this agreement was only known to DBDC and the allies we made it with, there's still a base code of conduct that every DBDC is asked to follow.  Clearing raids is most definitely one of those responsibilities.

Feel free to guess what the rest of the DBDC code of conduct is :)  (yes yes, trollbait)

No.  Firstly he wasn't an ally, he was a DOOMBIRD at the time he attacked WAPA.  Secondly, we had literally JUST stated to our own allies that we were sorry for having hit WAPA not days/weeks before and we would personally nuke the next person to try.  Just so happens it transpired within days of that statement.  So yes, it was a harsh disciplining, but the conventional attacks sufficed and we didn't end up nuking.  

While this agreement was only known to DBDC and the allies we made it with, there's still a base code of conduct that every DBDC is asked to follow.  Clearing raids is most definitely one of those responsibilities.

Feel free to guess what the rest of the DBDC code of conduct is :)  (yes yes, trollbait)

This is where things get confusing when you do the whole dual-membership ordeal. When does one membership actually stop and the other begin? Like I said, I get y'alls reasoning, you did literally break your word to your ally in SPATR (something which they seem to think at least) in terms of hitting murtibing without discussing things. 

I am amused about the whole clearing of raids things particularly due to the whole Bean/Bobdole hitting MI6 that happened in the Kaskus war. While I get that MI6 was not on a no-raid list (though at the time we were allied to Umbrella and I could have sworn there was some sort of agreement to not hit allies of allies but I could be wrong and am willing to admit it if this is not the case) from what I have heard, that was not a cleared raid and yet DBDC backed Bean/Bobdole enough to send Bones over to babysit. 

Frankly, this is your mess to deal with and I am sure y'all will work it out. 

I new all this before it happened TB made it clear he would nuke anyone that raid WAPA.Murtibing made a mistake by not asking first.
He got off easy case closed.

This is where things get confusing when you do the whole dual-membership ordeal. When does one membership actually stop and the other begin? Like I said, I get y'alls reasoning, you did literally break your word to your ally in SPATR (something which they seem to think at least) in terms of hitting murtibing without discussing things. 

I am amused about the whole clearing of raids things particularly due to the whole Bean/Bobdole hitting MI6 that happened in the Kaskus war. While I get that MI6 was not on a no-raid list (though at the time we were allied to Umbrella and I could have sworn there was some sort of agreement to not hit allies of allies but I could be wrong and am willing to admit it if this is not the case) from what I have heard, that was not a cleared raid and yet DBDC backed Bean/Bobdole enough to send Bones over to babysit. 

[b] Frankly, this is your mess to deal with and I am sure y'all will work it out. [/b]

Without going into depth about who was where when things happened, they're all unique situations.  Bean had a personal grudge against MI6 and I sympathized with that (bobdole is just a loose cannon and isn't so awesome at following rules).  We see it all the time, especially when people don't like what we're doing and try to bandwagon against us (sometimes rallying our friends to join our enemies).  That's a story for another day.

Ultimately, the bolded part is where we're at.  This happened, it's been forgiven (at least diplomatically) and we will move ahead from it.  

Has nothing to do with king Brandon.
Me and him solved our iissues long ago.

I'm really sad over this me and TB&cuba have been friends for year's.
I don't even have the word's for this.
Only the hope this might be resolve soon.

So you mean to tell me you're not going to annihilate King Brandon when he comes out of PM?

the hell?!

I was counting on you to bring justice man. 

This is really depressing man. Using alternative communication to deliver fake logs and fake betrayal. Seems Unknown Smurf and CT have joined forces to create Bull Shit Mountain.

This entire apparatus is devolving incredibly fast.

What fake logs?

I've never lied to an ally. Bones you can come talk to me if you'd like, I've always been up front with you. I have nothing to hide, we can even do it here if you'd like. In fact I'd prefer it that way so I can expose the lies other people are obviously telling you.

:popcorn:

Smurf, you should have stuck with fake Skype and IRC logs. Fake Facebook logs don't work too well when you don't have the right user name. That, and who talks about cn on facebook, especially when their entire AA is on skype? I wasn't going to stoop to log dumping but I think it's time I start sharing some logs with your allies. You are truly pathetic.

For the record, he's referring to a fabricated Facebook conversation with an impersonating entity named "TB" making a comment about how DBDC should go to war with SPATR.  Even used an image from Skype to make it look legit.   This image was then passed along to BONES to manipulate him into questioning loyalties.

Smurf is not to be trusted.  Ever.

Edited by CubaQuerida

Smurf, you should have stuck with fake Skype and IRC logs. Fake Facebook logs don't work too well when you don't have the right user name. That, and who talks about cn on facebook, especially when their entire AA is on skype? I wasn't going to stoop to log dumping but I think it's time I start sharing some logs with your allies. You are truly pathetic.

Share the logs here. You are full of shit.

For the record, he's referring to a fabricated Facebook conversation with an impersonating entity named "TB" making a comment about how DBDC should go to war with SPATR.  Even used an image from Skype to make it look legit.   This image was then passed along to BONES to manipulate him into questioning loyalties.

Smurf is not to be trusted.  Ever.

Show me this fabricated facebook conversation. You are full of shit. I'm not even friends with Bones on Facebook/never messaged him there. 

FQx8w0O.png

qbrM7z2.png

2dvK3Ni.png

IqYlfeZ.png

Here TBR quotes a post from our FB group which shows DBDC is spying on us. 

This is probably what is causing the confusion. I told Bones its from Facebook meaning that it was a message on SKYPE from TBR that is quoting a post from our facebook group.

mYhknbB.png

The following is the facebook post in question.

doFTjPv.png

The following is the reason I made the above post:

ZRlBfXz.png

DBDC if you are intent on making me an enemy we can make that happen. I have not been one until this point. 

Oh wow you are either totally out of your mind or you are trying to turn NEW, Kaskus SPATR against us. We have literally no reason to fight SPATR, NEW. They are fellow raiding alliances. 

I am not turning anyone against you.

I literally only made contingency plans when Bones told me that DBDC was going to hit SP&TR.