Notification of Dissolution

murtibing

This is literally the opposite of what our stance has always been.  We never have and presumably never will turn against our allies.  The only betrayal is coming from you, CT, and it's so sad to see you him self-destruct like this.

I would very much like to know:  Is this about me or is this about a greater cause?  Because we have a TON of evidence to suggest it's attempting to be both.  CT sent PM's to literally my ENTIRE alliance asking to not intervene on my behalf.  Now he (plus you and you alone H2NKs) has taken to the OWF to proclaim a holy mission to right the wrongs caused by DBDC, many of which he participated in.  

https://www.cybernations.lyricalz.com/war?nation1=115876&nation2=

Have a gander through that war history of Noble Christian Trojans, beacon of honour and righteousness.  We see hits on:

Pax Corvus
Avalanche (Raid of a guy who BEGGED us not to be raided anymore, yet CT raids him anyway and tells me to F*&^ off about it - He's since deleted)
KoRT - Skaha has been hit unnumerable times by DBDC, and not ONCE by me.
IRON - two nations.  if anyone is planning to hit IRON, it's your boy CT
Followed by a TON more raids on FoB, UPN, AO and hey look, Skaha again!

The hypocrisy absolutely has to stop.  You are seeing the leading proponent of everything that is recognized to be bad about DBDC and CN in general just by looking at CT's war history, OWF posting and ultimately multiple betrayals of trust and confidence.  

I don't expect CT to understand how audacious he sounds by attempting to slander the name of DBDC and my own personal name under the guise of a crusade of righteousness.  I have tried to convey to him that it's not exactly "butthurt" about being at war with him that has me irritated.  No, the real issue at hand is the massive betrayal and continued smear campaign that for some reason is still being broadcast to the entire CN community.  

The NS I'm losing right now is what's known as a "Stupid Tax".  It's for my own admitted stupidity for allowing this scheming traitor into our ranks and I've accepted that I will pay it. 

CT offered peace to me after launching attacks on me, and I rejected that peace in favor of finally doing what should have been done ages ago.  Like I said, I'm very much over the physical NS aspect of what is transpiring, but the breach of confidence will have me shaking my head for many months.

Couple points I'll like to make clear to you and those who keep saying CT participated in these war/raids. Is true he did this on his own will and for his own gains, yet went it comes to betraying allies the tables flip. I know people who to them loyalty is the most important thing here (those reading know who they are) CT acknowledged that you guys were planning to flip on your allies and apparently is not the way he rolls and is trying to gather support for a noble cause nobody listened to months ago.

You said you will be shaking your head for months due to his "betrayal" well, your current allies will be shaking their heads for years when you betray them!!

Now I'll like to ask a simple question. What will the war loving alliance of DBDC do when they find themselves in the top 250 only surrounded by their Allies?

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Couple points I'll like to make clear to you and those who keep saying CT participated in these war/raids. Is true he did this on his own will and for his own gains, yet went it comes to betraying allies the tables flip. I know people who to them loyalty is the most important thing here (those reading know who they are) CT acknowledged that you guys were planning to flip on your allies and apparently is not the way he rolls and is trying to gather support for a noble cause nobody listened to months ago.

You said you will be shaking your head for months due to his "betrayal" well, your current allies will be shaking their heads for years when you betray them!!

Now I'll like to ask a simple question. What will the war loving alliance of DBDC do when they find themselves in the top 250 only surrounded by their Allies?

Dance Party?

:frantic:

This is known to us all... A game announcement is made saying "welcome to level 2"

Oh wow, no one has thought of that. This changes everything! :rolleyes:

If DBDC starts attacking it's own allies, it will shed members loyal to those allies. Others will start to seriously question whose next. I think it would be likely to lead to a DBDC civil war. Maybe I'd be on the losing side, maybe not (probably on the losing side).. but without irrefutable evidence, or until that happens.. no one is going to budge.

And this is worst case scenario, for all we know DBDC may be content to sit back and chill on top. They may find other targets for quite some time. A hypothetical that everyone has already considered isn't going to change our positions.

As for the topic to call for action against DBDC? Maybe you should re-read it. I was stating that if there is someone out there that believes they have a claim to the throne than they should come and try and get it now. I was just looking for a war for Kaskus.

qm4xzEz.png

pBdfw.gif

Christian Trojans trying to force a split between allies for his own benefit.

Can you believe this?  CT is probably laughing at the division being created here.

WC is just butthurt because i insulted his poor diplomacy with WTF. I mean WC was it all just a lie to pretend we cared about WTF? Surely a diplomats job is to not only chat to WTF on their forum but to also try to prevent attacks from DBDC your own AA???

If there is a split and division in DBDC and her allies it is because finally people are realising what a slime bag cuba, what a liar he is, how he cannot be trusted and how raiding innocent AA's is wrong.

Awww thats cute, trying to convince people not to listen to me, i am a traitor? No i am fighting for friends just like i fought for DBDC bros on many occasions. Cuba is a traitor and a liar.

And you sir are a traitor and a liar to WTF for smiling to their face while stabbing their back! You make me sick.

I'm not taking sides in this, but I wanted to respond to your comment because it seems to be a recurring argument.

It is kind of irrelevant to keep bringing up the fact that CT has taken part in what he now admonishes. The fact that he is no longer taking part in it, and is in fact calling attention to why it is wrong, is far more significant and relevant to the current discussion. 

Many thanks i agree

He didn't really had to protect his nation. Being massively big and the 3rd 4th nation with most tech in the game he would have been doubtfully attacked by DBDC. Instead CT decided to take actions against Cuba who many believe to be unattackable. This isn't about saving noones nation. It is about making people see how big of a mistake they make to trust these guys.

I dont understand why The crying Tyrant (cuba) cant accept that fighting for WTF is a honourable thing. I am fighting for an innocent alliance who does not deserve to be attacked.

Everyone has been warned. Once the neutrals are banged out of the top 250 the other nations that have entered the top 250 will be attacked and raided. This will be repeated. Basically it would lead to the top 20 all being massive like 800k ns - 999k ns and the rest of the top 250 would continue to be smaller and smaller due to the raids from the top 20. It would result in a top 250 something like this:

rank 1 - 20: 800k ns - 999k  ns

rank 21 - 249: 170kns - 350kns

Its madness that people would suggest i am benefiting from this!! I am not, i am losing massive amounts of NS but i dont care because it is for a good cause. And tbh the crying tyrants daily geek rages on my skype are fun to watch.

Edited by christian trojans

Its madness that people would suggest i am benefiting from this!! I am not, i am losing massive amounts of NS but i dont care because it is for a good cause. And tbh the crying tyrants daily geek rages on my skype are fun to watch.

You definitely don't strike me as the type who would benefit from all this attention.

I for one see DBDC in an entirely different light due to this incident. They are saints :P

They put up with a raving lunatic for like over a year on their AA. They should be given some sort of medal for including this deformed reindeer in their reindeer games :/

Edited by berbers

What fake logs?
I've never lied to an ally. Bones you can come talk to me if you'd like, I've always been up front with you. I have nothing to hide, we can even do it here if you'd like. In fact I'd prefer it that way so I can expose the lies other people are obviously telling you.
:popcorn:

Lol you don't even have anyone in range.You are nothing more than a common thief and liar posting my name over the Internet.
I've deleted you because you're a sick person who constantly needs attention and a ego boost.
You intentionally endangered me and my family by posting my real name so everyone can see knowing someone could take this personal and injured me on my family.

I dont understand why The crying Tyrant (cuba) cant accept that fighting for WTF is a honourable thing. I am fighting for an innocent alliance who does not deserve to be attacked.

Everyone has been warned. Once the neutrals are banged out of the top 250 the other nations that have entered the top 250 will be attacked and raided. This will be repeated. Basically it would lead to the top 20 all being massive like 800k ns - 999k ns and the rest of the top 250 would continue to be smaller and smaller due to the raids from the top 20. It would result in a top 250 something like this:

rank 1 - 20: 800k ns - 999k  ns
rank 21 - 249: 170kns - 350kns

You really should pipe down. Again with your "DBDC are bad" because they raid innocent alliances. Really you should quit posting that kind of shit as it's been blantently pointed out you yourself did this to many innocent alliances and had no care for them when you did it, so quit acting like you're any different then anyone in DBDC. You're not fighting for the innocent alliances from being raided, you're because they raided an alliance you use to have affiliation with. Where were you when previous innocent alliances were being hit? O, that's right, you were part of the raiding. You're not noble for now sticking up against them, you don't get sympathy for your past actions because you want to join the "noble crusade." You sure like to call people butthurt, but if anything you're the most butthurt out of everyone posting. You're fighting against them for your own motives and because they hit an alliance you care about, not because you care about the others who were raided before that you participated in. Now because it's ideal for you, you want people to come to the aid of you...asking alliances to rally against DBDC now that it suits you, yet you were no where to be seen when others spoke up trying to rally against them before. You don't get to cast stones at something you were part of and participated in without care because you suddenly made a 360, your past actions are not forgotten and suddenly you're reborn and feel your vindicated for raiding the alliances you did before. I will shed no blood or my alliance members blood for some hypocrite who is ok with ones actions as long as they get their way and who is attacked. You've had plenty of time to stand up and fight for the "innocent" time and time again if you felt DBDC was wrong...you didn't, you were one who was doing it, so now no one gives a shit what you say.

It's one thing to leave to fight DBDC against a raid of an alliance you care about, it's whole other thing to ask for assistance and call DBDC actions out when you were part of it. You lost that right, so quit acting like you have it

Lol you don't even have anyone in range.You are nothing more than a common thief and liar posting my name over the Internet.
I've deleted you because you're a sick person who constantly needs attention and a ego boost.
You intentionally endangered me and my family by posting my real name so everyone can see knowing someone could take this personal and injured me on my family.

I'm pretty sure no one cares enough to get real, but you are right, that's pretty low.

Good luck friends

I love this war so badly :) There is nothing better then fighting for a good cause. And as i said before cubas tears taste so good.

For a self proclaimed "king" you sure do brown nose a hell of a lot. Its funny that you call them friends and at the same time accuse half of spatr of being $%^&*(& and using him for free donations.

At the end of the day, whether Cuba is defeated now or not we have made our case for the cn world to see.

Everyone will now be watching your aid slots.

Everyone will think twice before they trust you again.

Maybe the next AA you declare on will remember how cuba was smashed down so badly and this will give them courage to fight back and not submit.

Edited by christian trojans

The admin know more then anyone in this game how i get my slots filled.
It's no secret i make donations in return i get tech.
Talk all the garbage you wish.
I build guy's up in return for tech.
You had your friends say chow was a Multi like you have but the truth is child is from the UK I am from the United States they can easily check that.
You had unknown publicly reveal my real name endangering my family and myself I'll see you in 4 days.

The admin know more then anyone in this game how i get my slots filled.
It's no secret i make donations in return i get tech.general chow.
Talk all the garbage you wish.
I build guy's up in return for tech.
You had your friends say chow was a Multi like you have but the truth is child is from the UK I am from the United States they can easily check that.
You had unknown publicly reveal my real name endangering my family and myself I'll see you in 4 days.