Notification of Dissolution

murtibing

I wish I saw you had posted all those logs before I took the time to screen capture them so I could post them.  I copied some more (all the public and private convo from 5 December) and will post them elsewhere for them to be circulated, but it is amazing to me that you can sit here and admit you know we aren't planning on attacking our friends right here in this forum, yet go to those same friends and tell them we are planning on hitting them while building your little coalition.

There is no DBDC spy in your midst.  We were confronted by one of your allies and asked if it was true if we were plotting to hit you guys and they provided that screen shot.  I told them it was not true and it seemed to be resolved.  Yet here we are today and you are still trying to convince Bones we are plotting against him.   This is tiring.  I don't mind if you hate us and build a coalition to come get us, but at least don't lie or twist the truth to do it.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not turning anyone against you.

I literally only made contingency plans when Bones told me that DBDC was going to hit SP&TR. 

You are accusing us of spying in a screenshot. Making it sound to NEW and Kaskus that we are out to get SPATR. While in reality you are trying to rally something against DBDC. Bones has told me this myself.  

Also you made two topics were you call for action against DBDC. You sure you are not out to get us?  

No worries, we won't bite. We are content with you doing your thing, in the end you will self destruct anyway. 

Edited by Timmehhh

I wish I saw you had posted all those logs before I took the time to screen capture them so I could post them.  I copied some more (all the public and private convo from 5 December) and will post them elsewhere for them to be circulated, but it is amazing to me that you can sit here and admit you know we aren't planning on attacking our friends right here in this forum, yet go to those same friends and tell them we are planning on hitting them while building your little coalition.

Who are you talking about? I have went to literally nobody

You keep talking about these logs/screenshots you have, but I don't see you pasting any of them. 

There is no DBDC spy in your midst.  We were confronted by one of your allies and asked if it was true if we were plotting to hit you guys and they provided that screen shot.  I told them it was not true and it seemed to be resolved.  Yet here we are today and you are still trying to convince Bones we are plotting against him.   This is tiring.  I don't mind if you hate us and build a coalition to come get us, but at least don't lie or twist the truth to do it.

Still waiting for you to point out a lie/show some of these alleged fabricated logs. 

You are accusing us of spying in a screenshot. Making it sound to NEW and Kaskus that we are out to get SPATR. While in reality you are trying to rally something against DBDC. Bones has told me this myself.  

Also you made two topics were you call for action against DBDC. You sure you are not out to get us?  

No worries, we won't bite. We are content with you doing your thing, in the end you will self destruct anyway. 

I never stated you were out to get SP&TR other than the incident that started this topic. I never rallied support, I simply created contingency plans incase the murt incident did result in war. 

As for the topic to call for action against DBDC? Maybe you should re-read it. I was stating that if there is someone out there that believes they have a claim to the throne than they should come and try and get it now. I was just looking for a war for Kaskus.

qm4xzEz.png

[ooc] you linked to the same topic twice, which other one do you mean? [/ooc]

You've been exposed smurf. 

This won't be forgotten.

For the record, he's referring to a fabricated Facebook conversation with an impersonating entity named "TB" making a comment about how DBDC should go to war with SPATR.  Even used an image from Skype to make it look legit.   This image was then passed along to BONES to manipulate him into questioning loyalties.

Smurf is not to be trusted.  Ever.

Still waiting on this fabricated facebook conversation. Obviously you have it if you are posting about it, whats the hold up? Photoshop freeze up on you? 

Exposed? Please. 

You guys have literally done everything to paint me as a boogeyman, which I am not. 

And I assure you that you won't forget it. 

You claim you don't have it out for DBDC yet a number of AA's have told us you came to them looking for anti-DBDC sentiment.

Bones explained to us how you coerced him into thinking DBDC was after him.

Literally just saw Yerushalayim talking about how you approached Sparta for exactly the same thing.

It doesn't add up and it all points to you being a lying sack of shit.

You claim you don't have it out for DBDC yet a number of AA's have told us you came to them looking for anti-DBDC sentiment.

Really? Which one? I have done no such thing, I have been approached by others however, multiple times. 

Literally just saw Yerushalayim talking about how you approached Sparta for exactly the same thing.

It doesn't add up and it all points to you being a lying sack of !@#$.

I have never spoken to Yeru. A long long time ago Pearl from Sparta approached me about DBDC (we're talking 1.5 years ago at this point) and I approached Deathadder shortly afterwards. That is the only instance you could be referring to, and at that point it was exploring potential threats rather than anything else. 

Bones explained to us how you coerced him into thinking DBDC was after him.

It only follows then, that Bones is lying.  Edited by Andromeda
linking to images with names is not permitted

DBDC has not been plotting or making plans against anyone who we are treatied to.  That would be a very bad move on our part and we ARE smarter than that.  I'll explain why.

Everyone who pays attention knows by this point that DBDC has been working to take over the top tier, by either being allied (like in the case of Swash Plates and Tail Rotors and IRON, etc) or by "kicking out" nations in the high tier in alliances where we are not allied or have some sort of tie.  The last I heard, DBDC and SPATR were good with each other.  It therefore makes absolutely no political sense whatsoever for DBDC to plot against SPATR or anyone else we are already allied to.  Why would we shoot our own power base?  No. 

Also, DBDC is clearly dealing with a traitor situation.  Doom Squad also has a former member taking advantage of the situation.  It makes political sense that a traitor, for his own benefit, would try to cause discord and doubt in the minds of our power base.  So that's what's taking place here. 

Finally, a request:  could we please, instead of showing disputes between allies to the rest of the world, have this type of discussion in private over at SPATR's forum and/or some other alliance embassy?  Perhaps you boys enjoy just allowing our dirty laundry to fly about for everyone to see, but as a Lady I find it too messy for my tastes. 

For the record, he's referring to a fabricated Facebook conversation with an impersonating entity named "TB" making a comment about how DBDC should go to war with SPATR.  Even used an image from Skype to make it look legit.   This image was then passed along to BONES to manipulate him into questioning loyalties.

Smurf is not to be trusted.  Ever.

It really is ridiculous that you question peoples honour and their trustworthiness.

Cuba u have attacked multiple alliances with no real reason for war at all. Innocent alliances that are just chilling growing their nations. You done it for your greed. You are like a leech and a virus. You are disgusting. And thats why it feels so good nuking you and reading your aggressive butthurt messages daily.

You lie through your teeth to alliances and nations. You have spoken about hitting IRON, TOP, UMB, GPA, OBR and HIME but deny it just like a coward and a liar would. Jusdt admit it like a man. Most people know its true anyway.

Cuba, You are so butthurt, your tears taste so good, but can u please stop sending me aggressive ingame messages, i have enough of your tears to last me a life time.

Seriously, why dont you run back behind TB, Tim and OYA, the real fighters and brains behind DBDC like you always do.

Edited by christian trojans

Exposed? Please. 

You guys have literally done everything to paint me as a boogeyman, which I am not. 

And I assure you that you won't forget it. 

Mate, you are doing a honourable thing. I am with you and so are many others.

They will just try to ridicule you to scare you off. That butthurt cuba does it all the time to me its funny.

Edited by christian trojans

It really is ridiculous that you question peoples honour and their trustworthiness.

Cuba u have attacked multiple alliances with no real reason for war at all. Innocent alliances that are just chilling growing their nations. You done it for your greed. You are like a leech and a virus. You are disgusting. And thats why it feels so good nuking you and reading your aggressive butthurt messages daily.

You lie through your teeth to alliances and nations. You have spoken about hitting IRON, TOP, UMB, GPA, OBR and HIME but deny it just like a coward and a liar would. Jusdt admit it like a man. Most people know its true anyway.

Cuba, You are so butthurt, your tears taste so good, but can u please stop sending me aggressive ingame messages, i have enough of your tears to last me a life time.

Seriously, why dont you run back behind TB, Tim and OYA, the real fighters and brains behind DBDC like you always do.

This is exactly what I am talking about in my prevous post.  DBDC traitor Christian Trojans trying to force a split between allies for his own benefit.

Just take a moment to read this everyone - seriously:

- someone who has done more than his fair share of raids trying to lecture Cuba about "attacking multiple alliances" and crying about "innocent alliances."

- someone who has been in the "evil" DBDC and getting the associated benefits (not only cuba has received tech) and yet TC calls him a "leech"

- someone who is hiding in the WTF AA right now telling Cuba to "run back behind TB, Tim and OYA

Can you believe this?  CT is probably laughing at the division being created here.  That's why he thinks he can post something like the above and not have anyone notice how inconsistant his arguments are.

Don't listen to someone who would not only leave his own alliance mates and go join the people they are fighting but later also attack nations in SPATR. 

This person has EVERY reason to make up lies right now.   Keep that in mind.

- someone who has been in the "evil" DBDC and getting the associated benefits (not only cuba has received tech) and yet TC calls him a "leech"

I was wondering if this would be pointed out. 

[referring to CT as:]

- someone who has done more than his fair share of raids trying to lecture Cuba about "attacking multiple alliances" and crying about "innocent alliances."

I'm not taking sides in this, but I wanted to respond to your comment because it seems to be a recurring argument.

It is kind of irrelevant to keep bringing up the fact that CT has taken part in what he now admonishes. The fact that he is no longer taking part in it, and is in fact calling attention to why it is wrong, is far more significant and relevant to the current discussion. 

Edited by NinjaPirate

Happy to see these logs up. These show the other side of the coin and the proof all y'all were requesting about how DBDC can and will turn against its allies.

Now you may argue that they are fake which will and is the main defence DBDC and its supporters are employing. But fact is they're legit and relevant

I'm not taking sides in this, but I wanted to respond to your comment because it seems to be a recurring argument.

It is kind of irrelevant to keep bringing up the fact that CT has taken part in what he now admonishes. The fact that he is no longer taking part in it, and is in fact calling attention to why it is wrong, is far more significant and relevant to the current discussion. 

He is a traitor who left DBDC when DBDC is at war and nothing more.  If he did something like leave DBDC before DBDC attacked WTF,  that might be arguable.  But he had access to everything that was being discussed and didn't make any moves until well AFTER Cuba was already in a tough fight.  Then he sent messages (through skype mostly) informing other DBDC members that this was between him and Cuba and not about DBDC like he imagined the rest of us would be okay with him selectively attacking another alliance mate. 

He's not sorry for any past action against anyone else.  Those are nothing but empty words.  CT is sorry he isn't able to take shots at Cuba when Cuba is in a tough fight while the rest of the alliance that Cuba is a member of (let me stress that again - Cuba may be the leader of DBDC but he is also a member and the basic foundation of any alliance is that members protect members) while the rest of us are supposed to sit back and say, "oh, well, okay CT, if it's just between Cuba and you no big deal." 

So what does he do when he finds out that the rest of DBDC is going to actually act like an alliance?  He goes off crying to the OWF saying we have plans to attack allies knowing FULL well that isn't the case. 

That ^ is what this is really all about folks.  A traitor trying to protect his own nation by trying to convince our allies to at least doubt us long enough that it takes the focus away from him and his treachery.  If he's really lucky, maybe some of our allies will believe him instead. 

Edited by White Chocolate

He is a traitor who left DBDC when DBDC is at war and nothing more.  If he did something like leave DBDC before DBDC attacked WTF,  that might be arguable.  But he had access to everything that was being discussed and didn't make any moves until well AFTER Cuba was already in a tough fight.  Then he sent messages (through skype mostly) informing other DBDC members that this was between him and Cuba and not about DBDC like he imagined the rest of us would be okay with him selectively attacking another alliance mate. 

He's not sorry for any past action against anyone else.  Those are nothing but empty words.  CT is sorry he isn't able to take shots at Cuba when Cuba is in a tough fight while the rest of the alliance that Cuba is a member of (let me stress that again - Cuba may be the leader of DBDC but he is also a member and the basic foundation of any alliance is that members protect members) while the rest of us are supposed to sit back and say, "oh, well, okay CT, if it's just between Cuba and you no big deal." 

So what does he do when he finds out that the rest of DBDC is going to actually act like an alliance?  He goes off crying to the OWF saying we have plans to attack allies knowing FULL well that isn't the case. 

That ^ is what this is really all about folks.  A traitor trying to protect his own nation by trying to convince our allies to at least doubt us long enough that it takes the focus away from him and his treachery.  If he's really lucky, maybe some of our allies will believe him instead.  Apparently it's worth risking even more hatred by DBDC and friends toward him to do so.  Admin knows why.  DBDC is hard enough to deal with without actually having a grudge.

He didn't really had to protect his nation. Being massively big and the 3rd 4th nation with most tech in the game he would have been doubtfully attacked by DBDC. Instead CT decided to take actions against Cuba who many believe to be unattackable. This isn't about saving noones nation. It is about making people see how big of a mistake they make to trust these guys.

These show the other side of the coin and the proof all y'all were requesting about how DBDC can and will turn against its allies.

This is literally the opposite of what our stance has always been.  We never have and presumably never will turn against our allies.  The only betrayal is coming from you, CT, and it's so sad to see you him self-destruct like this.

I would very much like to know:  Is this about me or is this about a greater cause?  Because we have a TON of evidence to suggest it's attempting to be both.  CT sent PM's to literally my ENTIRE alliance asking to not intervene on my behalf.  Now he (plus you and you alone H2NKs) has taken to the OWF to proclaim a holy mission to right the wrongs caused by DBDC, many of which he participated in.  

https://www.cybernations.lyricalz.com/war?nation1=115876&nation2=

Have a gander through that war history of Noble Christian Trojans, beacon of honour and righteousness.  We see hits on:

Pax Corvus

Avalanche (Raid of a guy who BEGGED us not to be raided anymore, yet CT raids him anyway and tells me to F*&^ off about it - He's since deleted)

KoRT - Skaha has been hit unnumerable times by DBDC, and not ONCE by me.

IRON - two nations.  if anyone is planning to hit IRON, it's your boy CT

Followed by a TON more raids on FoB, UPN, AO and hey look, Skaha again!

The hypocrisy absolutely has to stop.  You are seeing the leading proponent of everything that is recognized to be bad about DBDC and CN in general just by looking at CT's war history, OWF posting and ultimately multiple betrayals of trust and confidence.  

I don't expect CT to understand how audacious he sounds by attempting to slander the name of DBDC and my own personal name under the guise of a crusade of righteousness.  I have tried to convey to him that it's not exactly "butthurt" about being at war with him that has me irritated.  No, the real issue at hand is the massive betrayal and continued smear campaign that for some reason is still being broadcast to the entire CN community.  

The NS I'm losing right now is what's known as a "Stupid Tax".  It's for my own admitted stupidity for allowing this scheming traitor into our ranks and I've accepted that I will pay it. 

CT offered peace to me after launching attacks on me, and I rejected that peace in favor of finally doing what should have been done ages ago.  Like I said, I'm very much over the physical NS aspect of what is transpiring, but the breach of confidence will have me shaking my head for many months.