Notification of Dissolution

murtibing

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since when has respect, and not knowing the facts stopped the majority of the people here from posting, on any topic? 

I agree with this man.

I saw your raid on them, followed by Cuba attacking you with war reason of just "No," and 2 other DBDC attackers, one of which said "Bad Boy." So I guessed that WAPA is on a do not raid list but you went ahead and raided them anyway, then Cuba got annoyed and actually attacked you. You switched AA's to SPATR so I'm guessing you either got kicked from DBDC or there were some bad feelings involved that made you not want to be there anymore.

I have no idea why this split between the AA's is happening though. If I had to take a total guess, I'd imagine maybe SPATR is protecting you from further DBDC punishment, which caused a rift.

Coherent and reasoned thought. You have no business posting in this forum. :P

This is nothing more then a misunderstanding.
Friends argue get pissed off at each other at some point.

But true friends always find a solution and make up and that's exactly what we're working on.
Kiss and make up. I'm not kissing cuba lol

I should have presented an explanation of the events that resulted in dissolution earlier, but at first I was asked by a friend to hold off posting it for a few days and later I forgot. So I'm posting it now.

What happened is actually very simple. CubaQuerida declared war on my nation and launched destructive attacks. At the moment of the attack I was on DBDC AA, but I was still a member of SPATR (for about one year already). Cuba had his reasons when attacking me, as he promised to defend an alliance of WAPA (not to mention his land holdings increased by about 3k land at my expense). However we (SPATR) are of the opinion that ally should not attack ally. Period. Thus the attack gave rise to treaty dissolution.

Edited by murtibing

When you've signed on to someone's AA, you respect what they've asked you to do and not to do, right? It is a two way street, surely?

True, I should have asked DBDC Leadership before starting any wars. However, they had other ways of punishing me without ally versus ally attack (and it could be even worse for me then what actually happened...).

True, I should have asked DBDC Leadership before starting any wars. However, they had other ways of punishing me without ally versus ally attack (and it could be even worse for me then what actually happened...).

We promised WAPA we would attack anyone that hit them after we had just got done wrapping up another fiasco.

Which you would have known if you had asked literally anyone in DBDC.