World Map of CNRP'40

Peter Ilyich

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reestablishing Swedish Empire. My previously held territories were: Greenland, Norway, Finland, Sweden, the Faeroe Islands, Jan Mayen Island and the Svalbard archipelago. Of these, Greenland, the Faeroe Islands and Iceland were protectorates working towards annexation. 

New post for activity purposes: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/124141-stockholm-tribune/?p=3360038

Updated. Some things to keep in mind:

• I changed the font of the names.
  • If you don't like the color of your nation, let me know.
  • Dillon1102: I need to see a DoE or i'll have to take you off the map.
  • We will hold elections at some point in February once everything is sorted out.
  • We will begin the random event rolls tonight or tomorrow.

That's all I needed!

I would prefer a navy blue, if possible. Also, it looks like Greenland and Iceland are a different shade of my color, but I think it would be better if we go back to using stripes to show that a protectorate is being annexed. Finally, it looks like you missed marking the Svalbard archipelago as mine. Thank you for your work!

I would do stripes, but it seems like a a lot of work when I can just do the lighter shade. Also, i'll get that Svalbard thing knocked out soon. Also, is there any other color you could use, because just for you I would have to change the color of East Germany & Massachusetts, so if there is another color I would appreciate it.

Edited by Peter Ilyich

Updated. Some thing to keep in mind-

• Yawoo if you still don't like the color scheme of nation to protectorate let me know and I'll see what I can do about adding the stripes.
  • If you don't like the color let me know.
  • Elections this weekend. Vote for Peter!
  • Finally, don't go inactive!
Edited by Peter Ilyich