End of an adventure and the beginning of a new one!

Tiberius

GPFFlag.gif

Final Announcement from the Global Protection Force

On the 16th November 2011 a new alliance was formed by a number of Nation rulers from around the globe. Over the past 4 years and few months of our existence we have had our ups and downs, our high activity and low activity, we've been successful in reaching our inner goals and failed. We have gone through what every alliance faces at some point. We have met many people we would never have had. It was good, it was fun but unfortunately it never lasts.

There comes a point in leadership when you have to look onwards and upwards for what is ultimately best for the membership. We have decided to pool our resources and energy towards a new project, one outside of the Global Protection Force. One that collectively we can work hand in hand to develop a stronger, more driven alliance.

We have decided to sweep the Global Protection Force under the mat for one final time and to merge into our long time allies in Argent.

I want to thank every member past and present for all they have done for the GPF. From participating in alliance affairs to bringing their own brand of community along with them. Each and everyone of you have added something to this alliance. Even those we have had grudges with, you have given us enjoyable moments and gave us a reason to play the game.

Lastly I want to thank our allies past and present and in particular Pirates of the Parrot Order, who have been steadfast allies throughout our time here who we have always shared a close bond with, and Argent, the alliance that stood up for us when we were alone and isolated and has stuck with us ever since.

With our merge, we are happy to announce that the GPF-PPO treaty will be carried over into Argent. Furthermore the AA of the Global Protection Force is protected by Argent indefinitely.

I look forward to pastures new and starting a new adventure, that will hopefully reignite the fun this game can give.

For one final time..... o/ GPF

I already kind of liked Argent, and now I liken more -- one of the best flags in the game as well.

And speaking of flags -- it is time GPF:   what the hell is that on your flag?

Is the bear…  is the guy…  What *IS* that?

Also, paging MarkFrancos -- where the hell is he?

I already kind of liked Argent, and now I liken more -- one of the best flags in the game as well.

And speaking of flags -- it is time GPF:   what the hell is that on your flag?

Is the bear…  is the guy…  What *IS* that?

Also, paging MarkFrancos -- where the hell is he?

I have no idea what it actually is! You will have to ask xR1 as it was his flag.

Markfrancos went inactive, i've spoken to him once or twice since. He may return sometime in the future but I am not sure.