A message from the Usurper: Nordreich Coup d'état

Nemhauser

Many moons ago this coward ran from GLoF when we were about to be stomped by the orange sphere.........I forget which war it was atm.  I think we attacked torn at the behest of NV and at the time orange on orange violence was taboo.

once a coward always a coward.

Someone left your alliance before a war began? Is that what you're saying? If so, it's difficult to fault anyone (who isn't in government, anyway) for that, since psychic powers are not a real thing.

I think it's more likely that Nem's departure had nothing to do with GLOF and everything to do with the fact that one of NoR 2.0's forebears was in the process of forming; a process that would eventually end in Nordreich's reformation a few months later.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had he left before we would not be having these little chats.  I am not e-lawyering or debating you.  He is a traitor to the lodge and has been named as such for a long time. 

If you feel he has never done wrong to you.   Great for you.  I really don't care how he has treated you.  Because I don't care about your experiences with him.

-end of debate..

Had he left before we would not be having these little chats.  I am not e-lawyering or debating you.  He is a traitor to the lodge and has been named as such for a long time. 

If you feel he has never done wrong to you.   Great for you.  I really don't care how he has treated you.  Because I don't care about your experiences with him.

-end of debate..

I was going based on what you actually said. Perhaps you should try being a bit more clear rather than engaging in a bit of drive-by sniping and then getting pissy when people don't understand what you're saying.

You want to hang on to some kind of grudge for more than six years over what amounts to nothing? Good for you. Says much more about you than you'd probably care to know. (Number of times it has come up in discussions with GLOF? Zero.)

... at the time orange on orange violence was taboo.

Things were different back then, colour spheres were a lot more important. You guys decided to go on a path I refused to follow. I respected the unwritten rules of old, you didn't.

Although it flatters me to see I am still sorely missed at GLOF. B-)

It is good to see that the Grand Lodge of Flea-merchants have such a boring existence, so boring that they are hanging on things like this in this game (Slayer would be proud). 

Either way, you opinion is irrelevant, Nemhauser is back, we support him and our Empire is on the up again.  Of course if you are so upset, you could always try your luck on the field of battle :smug:

It is good to see that the Grand Lodge of Flea-merchants have such a boring existence, so boring that they are hanging on things like this in this game (Slayer would be proud). 

Either way, you opinion is irrelevant, Nemhauser is back, we support him and our Empire is on the up again.  Of course if you are so upset, you could always try your luck on the field of battle :smug:

Understand that he's not speaking on behalf of GLOF. To my knowledge, we've never had so much as the tiniest argument with them. Adopting the "come at my bro" line of reasoning is perhaps a bit over the top here.

Let angry person be angry while the rest of us wonder what he's angry about.

Understand that he's not speaking on behalf of GLOF. To my knowledge, we've never had so much as the tiniest argument with them. Adopting the "come at my bro" line of reasoning is perhaps a bit over the top here.

Let angry person be angry while the rest of us wonder what he's angry about.

Except my experiences there as a diplomat say that they do think exactly that.  I do though find it mildly amusing that they call people cowards,