I can't think of a topic title to post so here it is!

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are we talking Irish white or Scandinavian white?

That's up to the "mob" really, me I'd go with AliceBlue. :)

Your wobbling relativism disgusts me. There's only one kind of white. It's the white kind. No other. If there is any sort of noun, verb, adverb, or adjective attempting to appropriate whiteness by proximity, implication, or suggested relation to the word white, it is a farce of imitation, as they are only those objects as they are, and the whiteness they so attempt to associate themselves with is its own catogory of color. Period.

i-said-good-day-sir-t-shirt-vintage-t-sh

Edited by Kzoppistan

Your wobbling relativism disgusts me. There's only one kind of white. It's the white kind. No other. If there is any sort of noun, verb, adverb, or adjective attempting to appropriate whiteness by proximity, implication, or suggested relation to the word white, it is a farce of imitation, as they are only those objects as they are, and the whiteness they so attempt to associate themselves with is its own catogory of color. Period.

Well played, well played.

Well played, well played.

Thank you. I like your avatar.

As for the dispute in question, evey time I've had to sign non-victory papers, I generally have prefered to refer to it as "...being forced from the field." I find the martial tone helps ease the pain of, y'know, losing.

That said, congrats to the participants on peace again.

Edited by Kzoppistan

Several of my citizens are expressing an interest over suing you for colorism, good sir.  :ehm:

Congratulations Valhalla! You earned it.

Also hint: I needed only the terms on NPO to perpetuate my grudge with Polar. I have no grudge whatsoever with the rest of XX.

The "friends on both sides" argument is really cute. 2 must be the magic number to sit out.

You are aware of the history of who was really pushing for those terms, correct?

Your grudge may be a little misplaced.

Perhaps you do not understand that you reap what you sow. Seems to be a common problem in Polaris. Which is hilarious for an alliance sporting so damn many pseudo-moralists.

You are perpetuating a cycle, then, and becoming what you despise. There is quite a bit of hypocrisy in this statement.

You are aware of the history of who was really pushing for those terms, correct?

Your grudge may be a little misplaced.

You are perpetuating a cycle, then, and becoming what you despise. There is quite a bit of hypocrisy in this statement.

Of course I am. I even promised that I would in the thread announcing NPOs terms. I am okay with all of this.

Of course I am. I even promised that I would in the thread announcing NPOs terms. I am okay with all of this.

Your alliance has six active wars, and a negative damage ratio against us. If this grudge is so profound, why is there a distinct lack of urgency? At this point, you're better off simply joining NPO.

Your grudge is misplaced, though.

Your alliance has six active wars, and a negative damage ratio against us. If this grudge is so profound, why is there a distinct lack of urgency? At this point, you're better off simply joining NPO.

I don't think Rush's words reflect TLR's stance, but his own. This is shown by the fact that TLR never raised any of the concerns he did during the entirety of the peace process with Aftermath (as far as I'm aware anyway).

The grudge is mine. Also, lets be honest... 95% of that damage ratio is taking place between 0 and 30K... which makes it almost negligible.

I don't think Rush's words reflect TLR's stance, but his own. This is shown by the fact that TLR never raised any of the concerns he did during the entirety of the peace process with Aftermath (as far as I'm aware anyway).

Pretty much this. Was a kinda "meh, whatever" kinda deal to me anyways. 

Pretty much this. Was a kinda "meh, whatever" kinda deal to me anyways. 

It was that way for most of us at war with Aftermath. It just was how the cards fell in this war, there wasn't real animosity there... Other than the fact I didn't get stomped like usual!

Signed for The Last Remnants,

Kestral, Triumvir
Jgoods45, Triumvir
Hombre de Murcielago, Triumvir
RushSykes, Minister of Foreign Affairs

OP says otherwise.  Just saying.

How exactly does my sig  being on this contradict what James said? TLR raised no concerns during the peace talks or whatever it is they were. My sig being on this document does not change that one iota. What a silly silly post.

One man in a multiperson gov't. You act as if what he believes holds bearing for the whole of TLR. That would be like saying my opinion, as a lowly officer in Inquisition (or even if I were say the head of Inquisition [our war department]) would hold a high level of bearing for NSO as a whole.

It doesn't and your attempts to insinuate it does in Rush's case merely shows your grasping at straws.

One man in a multiperson gov't. You act as if what he believes holds bearing for the whole of TLR. That would be like saying my opinion, as a lowly officer in Inquisition (or even if I were say the head of Inquisition [our war department]) would hold a high level of bearing for NSO as a whole.

It doesn't and your attempts to insinuate it does in Rush's case merely shows your grasping at straws.

The funny thing is, I have no say and really had no idea my sig was on this, since I was not part of the process in any fashion.

The funny thing is, I have no say and really had no idea my sig was on this, since I was not part of the process in any fashion.

Now you're MoFA and you still don't represent the AA that you, you know, represent? What would it take for your words to actually mean something about your AA?

Now you're MoFA and you still don't represent the AA that you, you know, represent? What would it take for your words to actually mean something about your AA?

That pretty much sums it up. I have been trying to tell everyone its an almost 100% ceremonial position for the entire 4 months I have had the title. If that concept is so foreign to everyone, the fault lies with those who dont get it, not with me.

That pretty much sums it up. I have been trying to tell everyone its an almost 100% ceremonial position for the entire 4 months I have had the title. If that concept is so foreign to everyone, the fault lies with those who dont get it, not with me.

Considering you are one of the people who argued my opinions while Head of Econ of RIA held more weight due to my gov spot, I'm pretty amused by this stance.