Commodus vs Gunny Highway

(OOC)I give you my address buy you a plane ticket and you meet us face to face, at which point your 1st and 4th amendments will be immediately violated, while we introduce you to the second. (/OOC)

Quoting this so he can't edit.

But TBB has no life so he already saw it. Edited by Neo Uruk

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do we really have to drop the already small standards this thread has lower, keep it nice and clean people. Or if you cant maybe just not talk to each other I like to use that advice when people I dont like come talking to me.

(OOC)I give you my address buy you a plane ticket and you meet us face to face, at which point your 1st and 4th amendments will be immediately violated, while we introduce you to the second. (/OOC)

Feel free to bring friends the more the merrier

What an absolutely flipping idiotic thing to say in a (OOC) GAME (OOC). FFS you are a special one.

As Franz said this was all dealt with last night, to the members of The NPO who feel it necessary to slander every move someone makes in this god forsaken hell hole should read a History book, news flash it, wouldn't mattered who did this, the result would have been the same, this one just made for a flashy headline.
TBM, I know I was working with a new crap tablet and the typos just flew.
TBB, it's apparent you have no other life outside this world, so I'll leave you with, once you decide to grow that third world country you lead stop by say hello to one of the boys, that or a better plan (OOC)I give you my address buy you a plane ticket and you meet us face to face, at which point your 1st and 4th amendments will be immediately violated, while we introduce you to the second. (/OOC)

I'll take you up on that one free. Send me a pm with your address, I will guarantee you that it will remain confidential :)

Hmmmm....for some reason I just got a feeling of deja vu....maybe I just need to turn the heat up a bit?

As Franz said this was all dealt with last night, to the members of The NPO who feel it necessary to slander every move someone makes in this god forsaken hell hole should read a History book, news flash it, wouldn't mattered who did this, the result would have been the same, this one just made for a flashy headline.

I have literally no idea what this even means. Could you try saying it again, and in English, this time?

TBB, it's apparent you have no other life outside this world, so I'll leave you with, once you decide to grow that third world country you lead stop by say hello to one of the boys, that or a better plan (OOC)I give you my address buy you a plane ticket and you meet us face to face, at which point your 1st and 4th amendments will be immediately violated, while we introduce you to the second. (/OOC)

And so the stupidity continues to flow.  What the hell are talking about?  You come out and do something stupid in public.  Everybody laughs at you.  And you want to buy me a plane ticket to see you, added with some of the most pathetic attempts at a theat I have ever seen.  Grow up.  Your about as threatening as a one legged rooster.  Now stop embarrising yourself and go back to attacking random micros for no reason so at least you can try to feel like a real man.         

I will put $50 towards this plane ticket... tell me what paypal to send it to.

Free, what on earth were you thinking with this post?

Terrible, just terrible. 

I imagine all these moralist Pacificans who are so concerned about CBs are going to be leaving NPO to avoid fighting in this war with no CB.

Not sure how much you missed but pacifica are now fully out of the war. Also let's be honest pacifica went in to defend a ally. I mean this case is something you just normally cover with diplomacy. The pacifican's just like myself at the moment in question was pissed off at the lack of a diplomatic approach.

Edit: spelling Edited by Alexio15