Commodus vs Gunny Highway

Yeah, I imagine he went to the TRE AA because he wasn't permitted to raid III%, and saw TRE raiding them.

Either way, Have fun III%/Kaskus. Give 'em hell.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I imagine he went to the TRE AA because he wasn't permitted to raid III%, and saw TRE raiding them.

Either way, Have fun III%/Kaskus. Give 'em hell.

As mentioned in the earlier post, I can't see any prior raids done by The Roman Empire on The III Percent. Bobdole on the other hand has one on November 3rd 2014, which is what was referred to in the OP.

That will learn them to lock down admission now won't it ? Is this an NPO's digression or just yours ? if it's just yours feel free to join the Roman Empire and I'll have one of the boys stop personally to deal with you, be warned there mean and nasty who eat constantine wire for breakfast and piss napalm.

You know.. I haven't hit 5 million casualties yet.. if they wanted to make it an NPO digression, I'm sure that we and our war loving allies sure would not mind. I am a soldier of Pacifica, a dragon of war.. and more importantly. I'm still ravenously hungry to fill my cemetery.

You know.. I haven't hit 5 million casualties yet.. if they wanted to make it an NPO digression, I'm sure that we and our war loving allies sure would not mind. I am a soldier of Pacifica, a dragon of war.. and more importantly. I'm still ravenously hungry to fill my cemetery.

Fascinating is that with the Emperor's approval ?   I'll make sure Xiao's asks him that next time they chat.

That will learn them to lock down admission now won't it ? Is this an NPO's digression or just yours ? if it's just yours feel free to join the Roman Empire and I'll have one of the boys stop personally to deal with you, be warned there mean and nasty who eat constantine wire for breakfast and piss napalm.

"This just gets better and better" is NPO's official opinion, as well as my own. 

I personally find your ignorant actions here today, which you have tried to justify with horseshit so stupid your own ally refuted it, hilarious.  Maybe you fucks didn't get the memo, but usually when an alliance uses a casus belli (that's Latin, Google it Bing it type it into the AOL machine) they use one that at least one person outside of their alliance believes.

Well the one thing Planet Bob alway has is that one stupid alliance that comes out and plants a nice big public face palm.   Diplomacy? Nope. Logic? Nope.  Common sense?  Nope.   You will find none of those things here.  And thank Admin. We always need a group like this bottom 3 percent on Planet Bob.  Who esle are we going to come together to laugh at? 

Well the one thing Planet Bob alway has is that one stupid alliance that comes out and plants a nice big public face palm.   Diplomacy? Nope. Logic? Nope.  Common sense?  Nope.   You will find none of those things here.  And thank Admin. We always need a group like this bottom 3 percent on Planet Bob.  Who esle are we going to come together to laugh at? 

Well, this is III% we're talking about.

Why am I not surprised that the tough guys at III% find the lousiest CB possible in order to hit someone weaker than them? If your lack of war is resulting in miscoloured spheres, perhaps you should be picking on someone in your own league. I'm sure you could come up with some imaginary offence a big boy alliance has committed -- God knows you have been good at that in the past. Perhaps you should also consider that calling in allies on someone a third of your size just makes you even more of a joke.

Why am I not surprised that the tough guys at III% find the lousiest CB possible in order to hit someone weaker than them? If your lack of war is resulting in miscoloured spheres, perhaps you should be picking on someone in your own league. I'm sure you could come up with some imaginary offence a big boy alliance has committed -- God knows you have been good at that in the past. Perhaps you should also consider that calling in allies on someone a third of your size just makes you even more of a joke.

They didn't call us, I just jumped at the opportunity tbh.

Also somethin about tier coverage

As Franz said this was all dealt with last night, to the members of The NPO who feel it necessary to slander every move someone makes in this god forsaken hell hole should read a History book, news flash it, wouldn't mattered who did this, the result would have been the same, this one just made for a flashy headline.

TBM, I know I was working with a new crap tablet and the typos just flew.

TBB, it's apparent you have no other life outside this world, so I'll leave you with, once you decide to grow that third world country you lead stop by say hello to one of the boys, that or a better plan (OOC)I give you my address buy you a plane ticket and you meet us face to face, at which point your 1st and 4th amendments will be immediately violated, while we introduce you to the second. (/OOC)

Feel free to bring friends the more the merrier