Commodus vs Gunny Highway

What happens when the roman empire's top gladiator knock's on the door of the bunkers of the III Percent ?

Some call it a raid, we call it sins of the father.

Say good night sweet prince, we intend to punish that alliance you're hiding behind till Nero stats fiddling !!

The III Percent is at an official state of war with The Roman Empire.

IIIPNEW_zpsc0a9c2d2.png

/S/

Esoteric
Crask Mann
Freelancer

1d9eb74.jpg

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish to highlight the fact that Bobdole has left The Roman Empire and is applying to Valhalla.

Edit: They also appear to have peaced out of the raid (and only raid by The Roman Empire) with the guy who got hit who was Crask Mann. Now this just makes me think this whole thing was a false-flag.

Edited by Franz Ferdinand

I'm just questioning why you engage in a war when you let the reason you started the war off to skip off into the distance to another alliance unmolested.

No they how we feel when we tolerate this shit at least once every two months, he may be able to isolate our top guy without getting to him ,but the rest of us are a well funded MILITIA.

No they how we feel when we tolerate this !@#$ at least once every two months, he may be able to isolate our top guy without getting to him ,but the rest of us are a well funded MILITIA.

Then why the fuck didn't you just tell The Roman Empire to kick him off the AA and not just peace out with him? If you don't tolerate this shit, then don't let the fucker peace out.

You've really gone off the deep end if you are going to tell the world with a straight face you are starting a war over a raid conducted by someone you've given individual peace to.

Fool me once shame on me .. ,fool me twice, well guess what !

Fool me once shame on me .. ,fool me twice, well guess what !

Looks to me like DBDC did fool you twice as he was never a member of Roman Empire, just ghosting the AA.

Edit: this was sarcastic. Anyone who thinks III% didn't do their research is dum. Edited by Unknown Smurf

Looks to me like DBDC did fool you twice as he was never a member of Roman Empire, just ghosting the AA.

LOL.  You declared on an AA over one of their ghosts attacking you?

This gets better and better.

The tone didn't convey. I wasnt serious in my other post. Roman Empire has raided III% in the past multiple times. The DBDC guy is unrelated afaik.

Edit: As per Cubas post, let's make that ex-DBDC Edited by Unknown Smurf

That will learn them to lock down admission now won't it ? Is this an NPO's digression or just yours ? if it's just yours feel free to join the Roman Empire and I'll have one of the boys stop personally to deal with you, be warned there mean and nasty who eat constantine wire for breakfast and piss napalm.