Greek-UCS Diplomacy

Yerushalayim

Alexa Dimitriou had arrived in Havana the night before, and spent most of her morning touring the city. She was impressed with the level of wealth she saw, and discretely noted the nation's worthiness as a trade partner. When she arrived at the arranged meeting place, she extended her hand to the Caribbean Minister and spoke in Greek accented Spanish, “The Hellenic Republic thanks the United Caribbean States for consenting to this meeting. I'm pleased to see that your nation has flourished, and that your people are enjoying such high levels of prosperity.”

Adriana shook her hand warmly. "Thank you, I hope Greece is also fairing well?" She would invite Alexa into the Capital building, walking a short distance down a hall into a meeting room. "Would you like anything to eat or drink?" She would ask as she offered Alexa a seat. Taking her own seat, she would have a quick sip of water before talking again. "We we're very surprised to have you request a meeting, especially as I understand it your dealing with a conflict in Bulgaria. So what brings you to Havana?"