Top Five Worst Alliances of All Time

Malik Shabazz

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is very bad at insulting people but he continues to try. It's part of his sad boy persona. The whole reason for this thread is passive aggressive calling out of alliances hat booted him, so it's par for the course.

We all know you're still mad War Jesus beat your entire lower tier.

Yeah that is exactly it. You sure beat our entire lower tier down, it was amazing to watch you win and win and run from one alliance to the next trying to escape begging us to let you guys go.

Ya know, when this "stalk Kashmir" thing became your MO, I thought it was kinda cute. Ya pulled our pigtails because you liked us and didn't know what to do with all those feelings inside. But now, I'm kinda over it.

Don't worry though, I'm sure you'll find someone special. Just not us.

The worst of all times:

1) Stand or Die = they were Nazis.

2) /b/ = they hacked the server.

I can't think of other Alliances that I would describe as "the worst of ALL time". I can think of some Alliances that have been very bad at specific time-frames.

You really don't. Just find a few alliance forums you like and spend 99% of your CN-related time there.

That ... sounds like a lot of work, my friend. lol

This thread is for Loki to throw around poor insults at a bunch of people.

Hint: he disguised it as a competition to be the worst alliance, but it's not.

Can I make a similar thread if I promise that my insults will be good ones?

That ... sounds like a lot of work, my friend. lol

Can I make a similar thread if I promise that my insults will be good ones?

Please do. At least your insults will make sense.

As for this thread, I forgot about Legacy and their FA 180 followed by the massive trash they talked about rolling SF followed by disbanding when they realized they were about to get rolled by SF in the next war. I'm just not sure who I could take out of my original top 5 to put them in. Can we make it top 6?

lmbo the guy that is the worst poster bar Tywin nominated MK.

That seems to be the trend

Ya know, when this "stalk Kashmir" thing became your MO, I thought it was kinda cute. Ya pulled our pigtails because you liked us and didn't know what to do with all those feelings inside. But now, I'm kinda over it.

Don't worry though, I'm sure you'll find someone special. Just not us.

You do know it was your guy that brought your alliance up, right?

That's a pretty terrible list. But then again, let's look at who wrote it.

Top 5 terrible alliances of all time is a dumb concept, but it should be decided by people who have been here the whole time, not some 6 month old child.

I won't give a list of bad alliances but I can give of list of alliances that were the easiest to fight.

1) NPL

we would put you 2nd behind NebX

NPL - only reason they existed was that they hated GOONS. Only reason they hated GOONS was that DoomHouse accidentally declared on them and MK and Umbrella were out of range. So GOONS had to do the heavy lifting. I swear to god some days I thought only thing that NPLers know about CN is "I hate GOONS"

this was true for a while but i think having something for the new AA to rally together around was a good thing overall

at times it was too much but all fun in the end

i dont think ive been around bob for long enough(post karma) to judge worst AA's of all time

1. GGA. I don't even think that I need to go into why.

2. UPN/USN. I count them as one. If you were around and an active alliance leader 4-5 years ago, you know why.

3. Legion. I don't know if they improved in my absense, but back in my day they were a punchline.

4. Echelon. Blowhards and braggarts for no good reason.

5. Ragnarok (during it's final year or so). Might be an odd choice coming from me, but it's true. From Tautology screwing over VE (and all their other allies too), to their treatment of SF, to Kait's poor FA decisions, to the Bob and Joe coup, to the awful decision to put Adele in charge. Just ... a complete trainwreck.

Honorable mention: GDI. They were truly awful, but also small and irrelevant so they won't make my list.

I feel like this is the best list so far, except despite my differences with Rok at the end, I do remember them being a very good ally for a very long time, so I might switch them with GDI or MHA or something. Some bad doesn't wash away all the good done.

Also hello Hoo.

Edited by Il Impero Romano

MK was not one of the worst alliances ever. They were possibly the greatest alliance ever due to the things they accomplished. I know many of you hated MK, but just because you hated them doesn't mean they were bad. Maybe you viewed MK as villains, but I'll be damned if they weren't exceptional villains

The fact that some people still hate MK that badly that they need to call them worst alliance ever a year after they disbanded, just goes to prove how well MK succeeded. They did not only stay on top CN longer that pre Karma NPO; they also left a stronger legacy. 

I feel like this is the best list so far, except despite my differences with Rok at the end, I do remember them being a very good ally for a very long time, so I might switch them with GDI or MHA or something. Some bad doesn't wash away all the good done.

Also hello Hoo.

I want to agree with you on RoK, but what they became was just that bad. Admittedly, since it is an alliance that I co-founded and put a lot into, my opinion is probably somewhat tainted.

Hello Impero, hope all is well. :D

MK was not one of the worst alliances ever. They were possibly the greatest alliance ever due to the things they accomplished. I know many of you hated MK, but just because you hated them doesn't mean they were bad. Maybe you viewed MK as villains, but I'll be damned if they weren't exceptional villains

If MK isn't on my list, then they certainly shouldn't be on anyone else's. lol

Edited by Van Hoo III

Pre-Karma NPO under TrotskysRevenge did more.

Pre-Karma NPO under TrotskysRevenge did more.

And half the shit they did was forcing people to play without being open about who they were, which has partially led to today's personas not having gravity.

If MK isn't on my list, then they certainly shouldn't be on anyone else's. lol

I want to frame this post, really.