Top Five Worst Alliances of All Time

Malik Shabazz

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you're gonna throw a cheap shot at me, but then back down when I call you out for your failures?

It wasn't a "cheap shot," you claimed to be in GOONS and you never got beyond training. You were rejected. That is factual, not a "cheap shot"

Now, do you want to talk about your credibility and familiarity with the alliances you listed, or would you like to babble on? Edited by Neo Uruk

It wasn't a "cheap shot," you claimed to be in GOONS and you never got beyond training. You were rejected. That is factual, not a "cheap shot"

And I responded with a fact: LPH failed the two times it was attempted.

Now, do you want to talk about your credibility and familiarity with the alliances you listed, or would you like to babble on?

I did. Read a little.

I would describe a bad AA as one that 1) does nothing despite many pixels, 2) does nothing despite spamming the forum with endless posts accented with elaborate avatars/sigs and generally attempts to fabricate a badass persona, and/or 3) does nothing in spite of a great deal of effort.  So in my mind that gives us:

NSO

TDO

GPA

MHA

WTF

I'm pretty sure you were booted from NPL, though I don't recall if we just quietly asked you to leave.

Either way, I'm sure the AA was significantly better off without you.

Edit:  Also, I too think Kill is irrelevant, though he was probably the one who booted you.

Edited by smurthwaite

I'm pretty sure you were booted from NPL, though I don't recall if we just quietly asked you to leave.

Either way, I'm sure the AA was significantly better off without you.

Edit:  Also, I too think Kill is irrelevant, though he was probably the one who booted you.

I was a member back when I was LexLuthot18. You were merely another cookie cutter alliance with no significance, so I left.

I was a member back when I was LexLuthot18. You were merely another cookie cutter alliance with no significance, so I left.

Speaking of cookie cutters.  How about you stick with a nation long enough to develop some significance?  Or do you think threads like this create significance?  Do tell.  Please.

Speaking of cookie cutters.  How about you stick with a nation long enough to develop some significance?  Or do you think threads like this create significance?  Do tell.  Please.

I've never claimed to be significant, once again, I'm merely stating my views. No use whining about it, especially since NPL doesn't even exist anymore.

I've never been booted from an alliance. They're stating falsehoods because they're mad I said they were crappy alliances.

For what it's worth you were at the least on the verge of getting booted from at least one of your 5, so I'm fairly sure you're just bitter.

i feel like this took so much effort for such an unfunny joke... just saying

He is very bad at insulting people but he continues to try. It's part of his sad boy persona. The whole reason for this thread is passive aggressive calling out of alliances hat booted him, so it's par for the course.

I really need to get to know who the forum posters are these days. I thought this could be an interesting thread but now it's pretty much garbage.

I should have listened to the rest of you!

Hoo, it's easier if you just ignore everyone