Top Five Worst Alliances of All Time

Malik Shabazz

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what was that alliance that battalion led? AcTi?

a couple others... fan, nor, iron, ve, mi6, nso, nso (lower-case s), tetris, mk, int, polar, pacifica, duckroll bloc, superfriends bloc, dos equis bloc, cng bloc, aftermath bloc, lolcommie micros, micros, atlas, your alliance, all of nso's allies, wag, lph, other terrible micros, alliances with "doom" in their name, nato, mha, the neutrals, and any alliance with hereno in it

oh i left out that one bloc there's three members in it... r&r, tio, and i think nato? they suck too

second edit: oh and !@#$@#$ anarchy inc are they still alive i hate them

and tpf and sta, they're both shit too, man why is this game so shit

Edited by Hereno

It's because you're acting like and continuing to post like an idiot. We have enough idiots who are under the impression that they're adding value to the community as a whole - the whole routine is tiresome.

I'm merely stating my opinion. If you're gonna throw a temper tantrum about it then I don't really care.

1. GGA
2. TF!
3. That one banned alliance
4. Ramlins (Not to be confused with the GRE prior to Ramlins or the GRE after his implosion) for completely destroying a perfectly good AA and seemingly causing the departure of more than a few members who were always quite nice in our embassies and TE alliance.
5. Heaven's Gate or whatever they're calling themselves now, but only for their theme.. I know nothing of the actual alliance or members.

I'm sure there are others that belong here instead, but those were just the first ones to come to me.

I'm merely stating my opinion. If you're gonna throw a temper tantrum about it then I don't really care.

Here's the thing, you're posting a thread about the worst AAs of all time and half of your list didn't even exist a year ago, let alone for the 7 years this game has been going.
Which makes it quite clear that you're just doing it to complain about how mistreated you've been lately and not actually interested in a discussion of truly terrible AAs. Edited by EViL0nE

Here's the thing, you're posting a thread about the worst AAs of all time and half of your list didn't even exist a year ago, let alone for the 7 years this game has been going.
Which makes it quite clear that you're just doing it to complain about how mistreated you've been lately and not actually interested in a discussion of truly terrible AAs.

Because I know about alliances that existed before I was here  :facepalm:

Edited by Loki Laufeyson

There are plenty of mediocre alliances these days, but I don't think many today can compete with some of the truly terrible ones in the past.

Any list that doesn't include GGA is incomplete.

Dear Planet Bob,

I come to speak with an opinion on this here thread. Although many a bright mind have posted their own strong opinions about shaneprice's leaving of the Grand Global Alliance, and then the open trolling and dissing of said alliance, there are reasons that such a member left. Do not think that he was "kicked out" under "stupid reasons". He was let go for he committed a vile act. Shaneprice was convicted of speaking out against the New Pacific Order as well as IRON and also suggesting that the Grand Global Alliance "leave" OneVision. Now one may think that these reasons are "pathetic", but put your alliance in the shoes of the Grand Global Alliance. How would you take it if a member of leadership were to speak out against an ally who has stuck by your alliance since it's birth, or in this case "rebirth"? With that said, shaneprice was given the option to either leave with a partial good note, or be kicked. I, as Chancellor of the Grand Global Alliance, stand by the decisions of our leadership. Shaneprice nearly brought war to the Grand Global Alliance with his little "outburst". Think about it.

~Dephire, Chancellor of the Grand Global Alliance.

GGA for sure

UPN (at one time)

Gramlins (at one time)

Acti

Second version of \m/

These are just the first 5 that come to mind. If you're looking for semi relevant alliances, or looking at the entire life of the alliance, my answers might chance.

1. SNX

2. MCXA

3. NPL

4. MI6

5. GOONS

Poe's Law.

Edit: Also, totally agree with Azaghul on GGA.

Edited by supercoolyellow