A question of a platypus nature

berbers

I've decided to use hip pop culture references to illustrate how I feel TOP decision making went down as to who went to war and who did not :|

Starring!

Gingervites:

gingervites.jpg

King Brandon:

KingBrandon.jpg

Vlad:

Vlad.jpg

I feel like Infinite Citadel and I belong in here somewhere.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NpO is doing exactly what we expected AND planned for.

"project rotation"  is already starting with SUN, Legion, and AW out of the way.

we'll take it, we are fully committed in it for the longest of hauls.  The longer the war, the sweeter the victory.

Thanks for clearing that up.

jibba jabba here, jibba jabba there...who cares about the semantics you knobs are fussing over?

TOP is pretty much irrelevant this war.  Move on and talk about the peeps pulling their load. 

TOP is doing exactly what we expected AND hoped for.

NpO is doing exactly what we expected AND planned for.

"project rotation"  is already starting with SUN, Legion, and AW out of the way.

we'll take it, we are fully committed in it for the longest of hauls.  The longer the war, the sweeter the victory.

Both sides need to cheer up and box.  Quit worrying worrying about sweat on the canvas....

This sounds really cool and badass, but lets take a look at it in more detail:

*12 alliances are not enough to defeat Polaris

*Aggressor Alliances need to reinforce those twelve alliances which are failing to defeat Polaris

*Pressure has to be taken off of Polar allies in order for this to be done.

*Polar allies are now free to rebuild their industries and help Polar rebuild post-war

What an amazing plan

*Aggressor Alliances need to reinforce those twelve alliances which are failing to defeat Polaris

*Polar allies are now free to rebuild their industries and help Polar rebuild post-war

What an amazing plan

Where is that Bagdad Bob guy gif.

I really respect NpO for fighting, but may the derp missile be with you bro, as I don't see how you guys aren't defeated.  I envy the fun lower tier fighting, - hitting noobs with your WRCs at 15k NS.  I hope you are at least having the time of your life.  I know I did last war on the back end of my 2 month stint in Nuclear Anarchyville.

I'm not claiming he should know better as he already knows all that's going on is biased mud slinging.

He challenged my comment aimed at no one in particular and got a blunt answer that he couldn't spin or argue with.

You made a very vague statement, by your logic everyone on Bob supports terms and reps, I just figured the obvious flaw there does not needs to be spelled out. Edited by shahenshah

You made a very vague statement, by your logic everyone on Bob supports terms and reps, I just figured the obvious flaw there does not needs to be spelled out.

There was nothing vague about PM comment.

You brought up terms and reps, so where's the flaw? Alliances work in a coalitions when at war. Saying you don't support x y or z means nothing when your actions are enforcing x y or z.

---------

Instead of slinging mud depending only on where the piss is blowing in the "political" wind. Grow a back bone and dish it out equally in public ally and non ally a like...No? Thought not.

The last bit is at everyone moaning in this topic about what TOP is doing, that your allies have and had done in the past.

Goober said:

What an amazing plan

Ah, but our coalition is defeating Polaris.  Just because your own arrogant ego refuses to accept it, doesn't mean it isn't happening.  Running NpO into the ground "Ramirus-style" only shows a flaw in leadership and a lack of concern for the well being of your allies and especially your membership. I'll remember your post about 12 alliances the next time there is a global war and we get a load like that.  (We have before too, you aren't that special fella).  And why wouldn't we want your allies to assist in rebuilding you later? I am sure all of our coalition will agree that is fine once the war is over, we all don't think as negatively as you bud. There is no hatred on this side of the war. We are not still fighting you to eradicate NpO, we are fighting you because you still sit in your bunker thinking there is still hope.

we all win some, we all lose some.  stop being so butt hurt and accept reality.   Accept that and then you can dust yourself off, and start planning rebuilding plans, adjustments and angles for the future of your membership and allies. Until then life goes on as normal...nuking, aiding, nuking, aiding etc etc etc.  We are just like you, we don't mind and have the same 24 hour days as you. 

Do you want to return to being a reputable alliance? or do you want to continue to sit at the table refusing to eat your vegetables? Arms crossed and duck-lipped...

plate is going to sit there until you do.  trust me, we've have to eat ours before to ;)

Edited by Lenny N Karl

I'm not saying they should do anything, I am asking based on the above what is the purpose of having a treaty with them?

I can't figure it out for the life of me and was looking for help from the fine upstanding OWF community.

I've been asking why anyone would treaty TOP since GW3. 

Ah, but our coalition is defeating Polaris.  Just because your own arrogant ego refuses to accept it, doesn't mean it isn't happening.  Running NpO into the ground "Ramirus-style" only shows a flaw in leadership and a lack of concern for the well being of your allies and especially your membership. I'll remember your post about 12 alliances the next time there is a global war and we get a load like that.  (We have before too, you aren't that special fella).  And why wouldn't we want your allies to assist in rebuilding you later? I am sure all of our coalition will agree that is fine once the war is over, we all don't think as negatively as you bud. There is no hatred on this side of the war. We are not still fighting you to eradicate NpO, we are fighting you because you still sit in your bunker thinking there is still hope.

we all win some, we all lose some.  stop being so butt hurt and accept reality.   Accept that and then you can dust yourself off, and start planning rebuilding plans, adjustments and angles for the future of your membership and allies. Until then life goes on as normal...nuking, aiding, nuking, aiding etc etc etc.  We are just like you, we don't mind and have the same 24 hour days as you. 

Do you want to return to being a reputable alliance? or do you want to continue to sit at the table refusing to eat your vegetables? Arms crossed and duck-lipped...

plate is going to sit there until you do.  trust me, we've have to eat ours before to ;)

This is a far cry from the early rhetoric of the war gleefully calling for turning Polaris into DBDC tech slaves, EZIing Polar members like myself for speaking out, eternal war, and other atrocities not seen since the tyranny of Moo-Cows. The last time I fought a couple dozen alliances I was an alliance leader myself, and I ended up EZI'd and my alliance shattered without hope for peace. I think you will find Polaris is made of sterner stuff however, and our membership has absolute faith in the leadership of our Emperor. Dajobo is one who will not buckle under foreign pressure, and such honest leadership will be followed by the brave and the bold.

I am glad your side has scaled back its ambitions so greatly, finding us such a tough nut to crack. But like IAA I think Polaris will defend her freedom and sovereignty to the bitter end, and that end is years away from happening. How much longer you desire to fight for the interests of a God King is your decision to make, not ours.

It's good to know that NATO, who oA'd into this war, seems to be one of the alliances pushing for a continuation of this war against Polar and its allies.

sorry but it is the opposite. did I not make that clear?

I was explaining that it is time to fold up shop, but if THEY choose to continue, we will oblige.

ready to end it when they are.  Sorry if I didn't clarify that.

I've come to discuss something rather disturbing....TOP's war performance (or lack thereof) in the last two global wars.

I've never understood your strange obsession with my alliance.  Maybe you enjoy touching yourself while imagining our pixels being destroyed and you're understandably frustrated that some of our nations haven't put on a show to raise your excitement level yet.  Normally, I'd feel bad for someone getting blue balls, but in this case, not so much.

It's good to know that NATO, who oA'd into this war, seems to be one of the alliances pushing for a continuation of this war against Polar and its allies.

I think we entered on a D actually, Polar hit our allies and we hit them?

I've never understood your strange obsession with my alliance.  Maybe you enjoy touching yourself while imagining our pixels being destroyed and you're understandably frustrated that some of our nations haven't put on a show to raise your excitement level yet.  Normally, I'd feel bad for someone getting blue balls, but in this case, not so much.

You hit the nail on the head, my criticism is based on sexual frustration and not on any actions your AA is making that is deserving of criticism.

I think we entered on a D actually, Polar hit our allies and we hit them?

oD, but still, we love them.  Like our DoW said, nothing personal against NpO either.  war is war.  Not your fault you have a warped non-gov guy blabbering about. We know that there is common sense over there at the gov levels.

I think you're missing the dozens of posts where Dajobo states his desire for the war to go on for ages. I also think you didn't read Lenny's post at all.