Holidays are over... Back to work!

I guess I got lucky.  The NEW members I've been fighting have been pretty good.  I just wished we could have given as good as they have.  I guess coordination is much easier when your membership is pretty much in the same time zone.

To Proz (because I can't for the life of me figure out how to do multiquotes) looking forward to getting the change to fight along side you.

vibi personally phone call each member to get ready for war , yes he had all member RL phone number including kaskus one :awesome:

we phone call and sms all member to online and coordinating the attack :awesome:

If anyone ever calls my phone because of something going on here I'll hunt them down and remove their toes with fishing line.

I'll get my nation's spies on that right away.

/me goes off to instruct his spies to both obtain and distribute said phone number.

If anyone ever calls my phone because of something going on here I'll hunt them down and remove their toes with fishing line.

"hello?   Evilone?....Ahh, good morning sir.  I am calling on behalf of Arcturan Tackle Limited..I wonder if we can interest you in our discount value equipment?"

http://www.tackledirect.com/powerpro.html

Edited by Deep Blue C

vibi personally phone call each member to get ready for war , yes he had all member RL phone number including kaskus one :awesome:

we phone call and sms all member to online and coordinating the attack :awesome:

he never call me. :(

Scytale: it will great coordinate with you again, but don't expect too much, it's like dienos part 2. :lol:

"The only 3 active MHA members declare war on NoR" would be a better topic title.

Just disband already so WAE can be transferred to the next fail alliance.

But you know you would miss us!

Be carefull what you wish for, Vogon Poetry is our ultimate weapon in war. You're fighting Scytale, I don't want to be responsible for the poetry he may send you. If he's in a cruel mood.

It's a shame I'm no good in writing it, I tried but find it very difficult to to get satisfactory result. When I send it in war best I can do is edited versions of poetry I find on the web or on our forums.

By personal request....

This is a pity as I am a huge fan of [ooc?]HHGTTG[\ooc?] Vogon poetry.

Oh Turniphead turned in turn by the Turlingdrome

Do you seek the grumpy froobyfact

Sliced daily by your extenuating Obsidian obelisk?

Harken to the Nuclear Winter brought by Tleilax

To the very babbingcourt of Caerglowe

And seek the green putty of Tugidly marooned 

In the Vortex of complete perspection.

As it annihilates the cortex of Trin Tragula's spouse. 

THIS JUST IN:  MHA has 6 active nations!  Still firmly holds lead in the WAE contest!

Now try to post that news in decent Vogon Poetry. The topic had moved on...

Doth sluggardly do thy men of harm
Reclinating, upon chaise long of spunkernated velourumptiosness, dismissent o'er inGratan scorn with indecent hastiness: yes, a duotriumvir did make inviolate violence upon NotZis.

Impressive...  we shall consider this as an application to join MHA!

Doth sluggardly do thy men of harm
Reclinating, upon chaise long of spunkernated velourumptiosness, dismissent o'er inGratan scorn with indecent hastiness: yes, a duotriumvir did make inviolate violence upon NotZis.

Wow, you actually did it!

I'm speechless, brilliant one, thanks, that put a huge smile on my slightly drunk face :)

Why do you even bother trying to act like you have an alliance culture when no one cares....even inside your own alliance.

Congratulations Mr Buscemi you have won the opportunity to select MHA's final message to Bob if/when we do eventually disband. You can choose from:
A: The inevitable message from the Dolphins to mankind before leaving Earth 3 weeks prior to destruction
Or
B: God's final message to creation (written in fire in letters thirty feet high on the far side of the Quentulus Quazgar Mountains in the land of Sevorbeupstry on the planet of Preliumtarn)
Or
C: The protruding upper half of the letters once standing three miles high and showing the anthem of the Sirius Cybernetics Complaints Division.

tl;dr Go stick your head in a pig, Buscemi Edited by Deep Blue C

You know, I was thinking of joining but I heard they like to watch the Harlem Globe Trotters...I prefer Jordan and to a lesser extent Shaquille O'Neal :awesome:

you have been misinformed. We watch Brockian Ultra cricket.