Holidays are over... Back to work!

A good start for MHA New Years resolutions

MHA.jpg

Yes, the headache is terrible. But totally worth it. Time for New Years resolutions:

- Delcare a War ASAP!
- Declare less wars on the wrong alliance...
- Write the best Vogon Poetry Bob has ever seen!!

So let's start without delay: in defense of our friends in Fark, MHA declares war on Nordreich.

If there are any questions, please see the Vogan customer complaint department.
GERNADECD1.gif

Happy Holidays!

Signed:
jesbro, Triumvir
The Doogan, Triumvir
jalap, Triumvir

Now i must shower... i feel dirty for upping my OWF post count.

War can never be bad.  Sorry you are on the losing end however.

If everything is already pre-determined then why do we even play this game? Besides, I'm not sorry that I get to have more fun getting challenging opponents and having targets to shoot at rather than fighting for targets and getting opponents who end up deleting/leaving the game/don't fight back/turtle entire time.

A large part of the fun is in the rebuild. There are probably a lot of people here who have forgotten how to do that with all the new mechanics.

Oh Ethel, how I love thy distronic membranes

Eccentrica Gallumbits, whose trio of mammary appendages

The galaxy holds disrupted in its unfashionable spiralled arm

Cannot hold an illuminated Arcturan Megadonkey

To your insulated Magrethereal beauty.

keep my snoring vaulting horse warm

As I do battle with the complaints division

Of the Sirius Cybernetics Coorporation (Nordreich)

Share and Enjoy!

War can never be bad.  Sorry you are on the losing end however.

Losing end... fun end... just a matter of perspective :)

Eccentrica Gallumbits, whose trio of mammary appendages

Brilliant :D

o/ MHA

o/ Fark

Edited by jalap

:psyduck: :psyduck: might as well dow another alliance so you could say you were defeated because outnumbered ? :awesome:

Us being outnumbered or not is no issue. Our side is outnumbered, so if we'll be defeated, that that's the main reason. We all were well aware of that even before Doomsquad did their no-cb declaration.

When we declared on NEW, we executed only half the plan we had in mind. Something came up last moment to go for the full plan. Our plan is to support our friends & allies the best possible way. That is the simple explanation for this DoW.

Us being outnumbered or not is no issue. Our side is outnumbered, so if we'll be defeated, that that's the main reason. We all were well aware of that even before Doomsquad did their no-cb declaration.

When we declared on NEW, we executed only half the plan we had in mind. Something came up last moment to go for the full plan. Our plan is to support our friends & allies the best possible way. That is the simple explanation for this DoW.

good luck then , personally NEW member want MHA exclusively fight us , it's a shame most of your best fighter in mid tier while ours in high tier, so we couldnt do the best against each other :)

good luck then , personally NEW member want MHA exclusively fight us , it's a shame most of your best fighter in mid tier while ours in high tier, so we couldnt do the best against each other :)

I guess I got lucky.  The NEW members I've been fighting have been pretty good.  I just wished we could have given as good as they have.  I guess coordination is much easier when your membership is pretty much in the same time zone.

To Proz (because I can't for the life of me figure out how to do multiquotes) looking forward to getting the change to fight along side you.

If everything is already pre-determined then why do we even play this game? Besides, I'm not sorry that I get to have more fun getting challenging opponents and having targets to shoot at rather than fighting for targets and getting opponents who end up deleting/leaving the game/don't fight back/turtle entire time.

A large part of the fun is in the rebuild. There are probably a lot of people here who have forgotten how to do that with all the new mechanics.

And he's not just talking about our members  ;)