Hello Planet Bob

Slayer99

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody misses people who bring OOC into the game. Go play with Rotavele.

That was Slayer99 1.0.  This is Slayer99 2.0 apologizing (again) for that transgression.  I've been gone for 5 years.  I'm simply a member of the alliance I founded...that's it.

That was Slayer99 1.0.  This is Slayer99 2.0 apologizing (again) for that transgression.  I've been gone for 5 years.  I'm simply a member of the alliance I founded...that's it.

You can't not be Slayer99 1.0 and have founded an alliance that was founded by Slayer99 1.0. That'd require dividing by 0.

//just sayin'

Nobody misses people who bring OOC into the game. Go play with Rotavele.

Pretty much this.

But I guess...we'll see how it goes. Welcome back.

You are too irreverent to be asking that question.

Are we all required to be relevant to know someone was hasn't played the game for five years then comes back asking if anyone missed him? More than likely there is a whole new generation that has never heard of him, nor care to know who he is. It's just an old player returning, who was seeking attention by asking on the forums if anyone missed him who has been gone for five years, and assumes anyone cares that he is back.