GPA Nation DoWed?

Tehmina

GPA got a better deal than RIA or any of your allies will ever get.  Some reps and DBDC will deal with future rogues on GPA.  File that away however you need to file it.

see, the difference between RIA and GPA, is we've learned not to trust you at your privately spoken word, and the wording you used heavily implies you'll protect against rogues, not that you'll defend them(or not participate) in a future culling of the neutrals. A hypothetical that several from your political sphere were shopping around to the Polar/TOPsphere before this war.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I said that promises are just words I was only stating the obvious, as I was expecting the similarly obvious objection that we were renouncing to defend ourselves on the field in exchange for "just" words. I also added that the GPA thought/expected that the DBDC weren't pronouncing them lightly.
Nothing of what I said should be interpreted as meaning that I don't trust the DBDC. Not that the public perception of the level of trust I have for the DBDC has much importance, probably, but I thought of clarifying it anyway. :)

Relax old friend :P - the key point of what I was saying was that we in the peanut gallery just don't really know .. Only little tidbits that got dropped out; I was responding directly to Bob in regards to his "I imagine what they've got is a promise" in raiding GPA comment, with the TBRaiders above saying more than what Bob figured. And recognizing that your words were vague (and with reason, as you said - you're not a spokesperson).

Hey I don't have to be nice, I choose to be it.
Hello, by the way. :)

Really?

and hello back...

The term "attacktorate" comes to mind.

and here I thought I was following our duties since GPA is DBDC's "attacktorate",  ;) jerdge, by telling people less pleasently than I imagened you were allowed, being in a neutral alliance, etc. to keep their politics and associated assumptions out of our business.  Apparently I'll have to get to know GPA better as an alliance first.

First part of peace agreement done - an explanation in the Hardcore Lulzists series. (I joke.  I joke.

...but I still suggest reading Part 4)

Edited by White Chocolate