Jump to content

Golden Raspberry Awards 2014 - Award Ceremony


alyster
 Share

Recommended Posts

razzie-award.jpg

 

Golden Raspberry Awards 2014.  

 

 

 

 

razzie_normal.jpgWorst Alliance Of The Year: Mi6

 

Mi6 congratulations in this hard competition your star of failure has managed to out shine everyone this year. You have been elected as the worst alliance of the year. And no, it's nothing to be proud of.

 

 

 

razzie_normal.jpg Worst Military of the Year: Atlas

 

For those of you (much like me 10 mins ago) who do not know who is Atlas. It's this 66 nation alliance who was one of many to pile of Invicta in current global war. Although out numbering the enemy god knows how much Atlas has managed to take more than twice the damage loss as they have been able to inflict on Invicta. Congrats you truely guys deserve this award. 

 

 

 

razzie_normal.jpgWorst Block of the Year: Aftermath

 

You guys are even less popular than the bunch of commies with their mind blowing dramas. No wonder you're getting rolled. 

 

 

 

razzie_normal.jpgMost Inactive Large Alliance: Mostly Harmless Alliance

 

For the second year in a row...

 

 

 

razzie_normal.jpgWorst Diplomatic Team: Mi6

 

You've only not managed to lose your Umbrella, but you've managed to turn what used to be statistically your strongest ally into an enemy. Congrats with second Razzie this year, you're almost as unpopular as Tywin Lannister. That's saying something.

 

 

 

razzie_normal.jpgAlliance Most Likely To Fail in 2015: SNX

 

32% of people on Planet Bob think you will be the failure in upcoming year. The other 68% just didn't think you'd make it that far.

 

 

 

razzie_normal.jpgWorst Player of the Year:  Tywin Lannister

 

No comment.

 

 

 

razzie_normal.jpgWorst Leader of the Year:  Tywin Lannister

 

No comment.

 

 

razzie_normal.jpgWorst Theme Used in 2014: Tywin's works (Global Stability, Lulzism etc.)

 

Tywin I hope you see a pattern here. Just don't, please don't post. 

 

 

_______________________________________
Disclaimer: Since I haven't been able to lock the polls, some votes may slightly change in the future as people cast more votes. Awards will still stay with the current recipients. 

Edited by alyster
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although I'm not sure that SNX is the most likely to fail in 2015, I concur with the above post that these awards seem (fairly) legit.  

 

Multi mergers are big risk big reward endeavors, so I can see why people voted for us :P From what I can remember I've seen four super-mergers in my time, BFF, AI, NG, and TLR. Out of those four I'd consider two failures, one a success, and one very mediocre. I don't think SNX is somehow independent from those odds. However, I think it was a fantastic move for us. For those involved it makes for a much more fun, interesting, and engaging time :)

Edited by supercoolyellow
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

Multi mergers are big risk big reward endeavors, so I can see why people voted for us :P From what I can remember I've seen four super-mergers in my time, BFF, AI, NG, and TLR. Out of those four I'd consider two failures, one a success, and one very mediocre. I don't think SNX is somehow independent from those odds. However, I think it was a fantastic move for us. For those involved it makes for a much more fun, interesting, and engaging time :)

BFF being the one success, obviously :D

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

When you have a lulzist echo chamber spewing "Tywin is bad" and "SNX is bad" and "MI6 is bad" and even "Dajobo is bad" it's not surprising that a large chunk of public opinion, lots of it being comprised of cowards and infra huggers, vote that way.

But for me, popularity among the irrelevant and especially the Enemy, is lesser than honor and glory. I accept this award with pride.

Edited by Tywin Lannister
Link to comment
Share on other sites

When you have a lulzist echo chamber spewing "Tywin is bad" and "SNX is bad" and "MI6 is bad" and even "Dajobo is bad" it's not surprising that a large chunk of public opinion, lots of it being comprised of cowards and infra huggers, vote that way.

But for me, popularity among the irrelevant and especially the Enemy, is lesser than honor and glory. I accept this award with pride.

Its the reason why democracy alone is very dangerous.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...