Talking to that brownish thingy up north

Mr Director

Diplomatic Note from Nordisk Rike

The Nordisk Rike is still in agreement to conduct talks to allow a Belarus Port to be constructed on the Rike's soil. The Krigsherre himself will be hosting this meeting at the new Palace of Stockholm that holds our current government. We await your diplomat with much anticipation.

-Nordisk Rike Diplomatic Corp

He would be greeted in the personal office of the Krigsherre, where he would find Ragnar Jarn sitting at the desk. "Welcome esteemed ally. I will cut to formalities as I have much work that I need to catch up on. I believe during the Ragnar summit where you were signed on as a member of Nordic Hammer, my Jarl offered you the right to build a port and maintain a fleet there on our soil. I have had time to look over the best possibly location for you, and I believe the best location for you to build this port would be off the southern tip of Gotland. Do you find that this would be acceptable for your purposes?"

"Ah yes, about that.

Belarus appears to have, somewhat unexpectedly come to control Lithuania, making a port on Gotland unnecessary. However, my government is hoping that you might be able to help us set up our navy. We were hoping to purchase military vessels from the Rike, and possibly send our personnel to the Rike for training. Of course, we are fully prepared to pay the full price of the vessels and training."

He would think over what was said for a second before replying. "We would be more than willing to sell you military equipment, and train your naval personnel. We wouldn't need monetary compensation due to the fact that you would now play a part in defending and protecting the Baltic Sea. I would however like to discuss a treaty to exist between us, to show that we are not only allied through the organization of Nordic Hammer, but also as two states that have come together in common bonds and friendship that exist beyond the organization"

"We would be willing to sign on to, say, a mutual defense pact, with an optional aggression clause if you're up for it. Trade agreements would also be a good idea.

As for the ships, we're looking to buy 21 of your Gotland class submarines, and 30 Visby class corvettes."

"We would be more than willing to take up that contract to build you those vessels, it will allow us to utilize some of our unemployed, and give them jobs. I can agree to the contract and construction will begin at once. As far as the treaty, would a blanket mutual defense, optional aggression, and free trade treaty work for you? Unless you had other ideas for trade agreements between our two nations?"

He would type some stuff up on the tablet he had in front of him before sending the message back to the government. "The order for the vessels is under way and deliver can be made shortly on them, as we have streamlined the process of production to allow mass production of our naval vessels. As far as the trade end of treaty, what would you have in mind?"

He would type some stuff up on the tablet he had in front of him before sending the message back to the government. "The order for the vessels is under way and deliver can be made shortly on them, as we have streamlined the process of production to allow mass production of our naval vessels. As far as the trade end of treaty, what would you have in mind?"

"An agreement to gradually reduce tariffs, quotas, and other restrictions on goods from each other's countries, with a full free trade agreement as a possible long-term goal."