Christmas and War May Not Mix

kingzog

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think many people here have problems with their extended family because things are so bourgeoisified, different sections of the familia divided by issues about inheritances or income. I know this because these issues have weakened my own extended family. Families should be like large clans though, and its a shame when money comes between blood.

This should help clarify

Christmas and war mix fine. We all have smart phones. Hop on once for 10 minutes while you are taking your after dinner crap and all will be fine and well.

As for Christmas truce, if both sides agree I say why not? HOWEVER, it is situational. If you declared and someone, and then ask them for truce I think you are an idiot. You should have realized the war was going to cover christmas. If you are destroying the defender, he will probably agree, and you are a nice guy I suppose. But, if you declared and are now getting a beating, there's a good chance that your Christmas truce request will be laughed at. (I'm talking to you SuperCoolYellow). I think it is always fair for the defender to ask for truce.

Maybe I am silly. Maybe I am overthinking it.

Edited by Mister Moetato

Christian or not...we are all human. Old, young, fat, skinny, tall, short...wer all people. I dont judge people by their race, religion, age or anything....I say if ur opponent is cool with chillin during this time....then be cool, and be chill...its just a couple days...collect taxes or something...eat a chikn leg...drink some wine...relax.

Merry Christmas:)

I for one will be celebrating christmas the way everyone should:  by carefully clicking buttons in a predetermined sequence and sending my mortal enemies trash talk about how i am destroying their nation!

I don't know who told you that these things called "family" and "fun" are important in any way.  As far as I'm concerned, mister, if it isn't cybernations, it isn't fun.  And what good are these people called "family" to me if they don't play cybernations.  Maybe I can get them to be tech farms.  All of them.  Then we can celebrate Christmas every 10 days by them sending me tech and money. 

Kingzog, it sounds like you need to get your priorities straight.  This is a serious game, and the concept of not clicking the buttons when there are buttons to be clicked is highly immoral and unreasonable.

Right now, I want my family as far away from me as possible. I am a walking biological weapon. Wife and I only this time around.. family Christmas gathering had to be rescheduled. Koudoawaia got it first so now she's taking care of me.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

Well, as it turned out, one person who agreed to the truce has honored it. Another who agreed to the truce did not and just paid for that. And the third person I'm fighting never got back to me, and in this instance I do not interpret silence as consent.

Oh well, I tried.

Coming up next: Members of Polar, beginning with Starfox, start putting Tywin on ignore.

Seriously. Do it. Then you can join my "please stop quoting him" club.

Responding to Tywin is like feeding a bear. A big, stupid, ill-educated, pothead bear.