Stal'in for a Treaty

Allying with such obvious, ungrateful backstabbers? Why, Atlas, why?

Allying people you can't trust is always a great idea. :P

Sounds like personal experiences with them, no? We haven't been given any reason from them not to trust them... In fact, since the earliest days of Atlas we have had a close relationship with UCR. While it may not be a favourable look for most people, they've given us no reason we can't trust them, so I mean.... Plus they made the attempt to salvage relations when the whole DL thing went down. 

Edited by Sir Kiloist

Nah I've seen all the evidence. Personally, I'm not the type of person to throw dirt on other people. I've been given a second chance at Atlas and forgiven for my actions against the many people in Atlas who made up DRN and the several splinters and as a result I'm open to giving them a chance as well. I mean whether or not you all agree with it is your own problem. I had my questions about it and instead of just going "Nah, not worth it" I did this magical thing called talking but you know... That's just my personal approach.

If you see this as an "attempt to defend a treaty decision" then re-evaluate your thinking, some of you commenting should know me well enough to know that I have a similar past actually maybe a bit worse in terms of how I handled things over a year ago. I have friends and history with UCR thus why I supported giving them a second chance.. Because if you want logs, you'll actually see I hesitated to vote in favour of this treaty.

Of course, I do have respect for each of you three and at some point or another I have made a decision as of late based off of what I've observed over time watching the three of you and I do appreciate the critique of my post above because how do you learn with out others pointing out things and learning from your own mistakes?

Sounds like personal experiences with them, no? We haven't been given any reason from them not to trust them... In fact, since the earliest days of Atlas we have had a close relationship with UCR. While it may not be a favourable look for most people, they've given us no reason we can't trust them, so I mean.... Plus they made the attempt to salvage relations when the whole DL thing went down. 

You mean betraying the wording of the bloc they helped form, impersonating other alliances govt members to give another excuse for them not to enter the war on the losing side, lying to their allies, and trying to orchestrate a war against DL on false pretences? Hell of an ally you have there.

Glad SRA never gave them that treaty they wanted....maybe thats why they rushed to improve relations at last minute.

You mean betraying the wording of the bloc they helped form, impersonating other alliances govt members to give another excuse for them not to enter the war on the losing side, lying to their allies, and trying to orchestrate a war against DL on false pretences? Hell of an ally you have there.

Glad SRA never gave them that treaty they wanted....maybe thats why they rushed to improve relations at last minute.

Sounds like UCR will totally back atlas up when they need it ;) I mean they totally not backstabbing pixel hugging AA

Sounds like UCR will totally back atlas up when they need it ;) I mean they totally not backstabbing pixel hugging AA

As I said before, the moment they betray us as you all project they will, will be the moment we handle it. Until then, do take into account that Atlas and UCR have relations that do go way back to the early days of Atlas.